Chapter 58

Baeeeee come on now it's been like 3 days how you fuckin me but not talking to me! Monster whined coming into the kitchen. He took my sandwich out my hands and bit it. "Member you just stole my sandwich!" He said laughing making me laugh and punch him. He grabbed me and started kissing me all over my face. "Come on talk to me!" He pled grabbing my face blowing on my cheek he was a straight kid!

You so aggy! I laughed.

Finally! He smiled jumping for joy.

I hate you! I said pushing him.

No you love me! He smiled hard. "Come here!" He said leading me to the living room where the babies was.

What you want I'm making lunch?

He reached behind the couch and grabbed a small gift box and gave it to me. "What's this" I asked confused.

Open it and see! He said walking to the door. I opened the small gift box taking the wrapping paper off it. I opened it and it was a car with a key chain on it. I was confused at first and he was just laughing. I flipped it over and it said Tesla. It was a Tesla car key. I started jumping up and down screaming in excitement.

You bought me a Tesla! I screamed happily. He opened the door and a brand new light pink Tesla waited outside for me with a giant pink bow on it. I ran outside screaming happily. Excited hugging my car. I was literally jumping for joy.

Thank you baby! I said jumping on him and kissing him.

You welcome baby girl! He smiled kissing me back. "Look!" He pulled out his phone and started doing something next thing you know my car was changing from light pink to hot pink! I started screaming again. This new Tesla just came out it was the colonizer edition. I was thinking about buying myself one but didn't wanna spend that kinda money on myself. He put me down cause I was screaming in his ear.

He walked around to the driver door and opened it. I ran over to get in but stopped a hot pink birkin bag  sat on the driver seat and a purple leather alligator skin sat on the passenger side. I started screaming to the top of my lungs again I bursted into tears.

I love you! I cried hugging him.

Look I know I made you mad the other day and you was really upset not to talk to me a few days. This just something small to say I'm sorry! I didn't cheat on you nor do I ever plan on doing so. You mean a hell of a lot to me and I ain't trying to do nothing that'll jeopardize that. Everything she said was a lie, out of all the bitches in the world it damn sure wouldn't of been her. I literally was just tired that's all I took a nap in my office waiting on them niggas. I don't get in any bed with clothes on it was my fault for not locking my office doors for her to even be able to come into my office. And I'm sorry I put you through that. I love you beautiful! He said speaking to me looking me in my eyes. It was the way he spoke was what made me believe him. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that, nothing happened and what he said was true. A nigga might buy me some cheap shit not a 100,000 dollar car and two 20,000 dollar purses that probably costed more than that. He wiped my tears and smiled.