Chapter 53

I woke up feeling amazing my body felt amazing like my heart felt amazing! I was a brand new person. I got up and put my robe on and went to my baby room. Monster was feeding Ja'Kari and reading a book to him. I swear you think Ja'Kari knew exactly what he was saying. He had his feet crossed and was enjoying his milk looking at the book.

And than she said "I do not eat green eggs and ham!" I said interrupting him saying it before he could. He looked up at me smiling as I came and sat on his other thigh.

GoodMorning! I said kissing him.

GoodMorning! He said back shyly.

How did you sleep?

Amazing! I laughed.

Oh I bet snoring all in my ear and shit!

I was not! I laughed.

Yes the hell you was! Loud as fuck too!

No I wasn't!

Yes you was dude! Tell mommy she was! "Yes you was mommy!" He said in a baby voice as if he was Ja'Kari making me bus out laughing and Ja'Kari smile. "See even he says you was! He know!"

Shut up stupid! I giggled. "You hungry?"

Nah I gotta go pick Austin up! What you bouta make?

I don't know something but nothing to much if your about to leave.

Ight. I'll be back for dinner so whatever you make just make me a plate.

You promise?

Yes I promise Queen you got my word! He smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. I took Ja'Kari from him and finished burping him. He got up and I walked him downstairs.

Say bye daddy! I mimicked a baby voice taking my baby hand and waving bye to Monster. "Say Bye!"
I honestly didn't feel bad that my son was going to grow up calling and think Monster was his father he literally been here for him since day one and has been a father to him more than Micah will ever be. I know he loves my son and will do any and everything for him. I can tell if me and Monster was to stop talking today for good he would still try to be here for my son.

I'll see you later! He kissed me and Ja'Kari bye before walking out the door. I watched him pull off before closing and locking the door.

I went to the kitchen and I sat my baby in his chair. I didn't know what I wanted to make to eat. I had so many options and groceries to choose from. I put some toast in the toaster and grabbed the eggs to make eggs and bacon.

I sat at the table with my baby who kicked and drooled looking all around at his surroundings and playing with the stuff animals on his chair. He was so cute. How did I get so lucky to be his mom!

I finished my food and put everything in the dishwasher. I cleaned my counter top and table off before heading back upstairs. I was so in love with my house I didn't know what to do with myself. I was swimming in money and I still didn't know what to do. I felt like if I spent to much on myself than I was doing to much but I was going crazy on my baby without thinking anything about it.

Today we was gonna see what this city had to offer us.! I put him in his crib while I went to my room to shower and get dress. I love how the organizer had organized everything. Sending my clothes and everything up here a week before the move was a huge help.

I dried off and went to my closet to pick something out. The weather was looking nice today. I put on a pair of gray biker shorts and a Aaliyah graphic Tee with my black, blue, and white Jordan ones. I switched my wig to the 30 inch straight middle part and put my gray fitted Nike hat on. I put on my Cuban Queen necklace on and my matching anklets and my Richard Millie watch and diamond brackets. I put on a few rings and went into my closet to grab my gray and black Chanel canvas purse. I stood in my wall length mirrors and took a couple pictures. I was looking cold! I was fine as hell.

I picked my favorite pictures and sent it to Monster and said "I'm your Prettiest Problem😌🥰"

After gathering all my stuff together I went to my baby room and got him an outfit together. I got him some little black shorts out and a black and gray Gucci shirt and his black Gucci slides. I put his two little diamond earrings in his ears. Monster would kill me if I didn't put the screw backs on here. He paid 15,000 for these diamonds. I put his gold letter J necklace on him and he was looking so fresh and cute! I definitely took some pictures of him and me together. I died for a son so we both could be fly as hell!

Hey babeeee!!! I smiled walking to the back of the house to grab my keys talking to Yonna.

Owe where y'all going? She asked hugging me.

Just out, see what we can get into. Probably shopping or something.

Can we come! She said picking Kaeson up.

Of course I'll meet you in the car. I said putting my baby in his car seat. Monster had got me this fire ass car seat that turned into a stroller. I loved it bad. I put his baby blanket over him and packed a quick diaper bag. We went to the car and I put him in than the bags into the trunk.

Yonna finally came out. She put Kayson into the car than got in. I pulled off after GPSing the mall and she was as smoking ear to ear.

Okay so like us bitches gone tell me how they got they man back or what? She laughed.

Leave me alone!! I laughed. "I love him!"

That's where you went last night?

Yes I went to go find my man and apologized.

Oh did you now!

Yes I did. I pulled up to this place I know he be hanging out at and he live to eat there he was with this cold ass bitch and I mean sis was bad as hell!

What?

Yes! Why the bitch turn around like oh I like yo crocs when I was coming in he seen me and I frozed up at first my dumb ass gone say "Hi"! (We both busted out laughing) for real Yonna my dumb ass really was shocked didn't know what to say I was in that muthafucka pouring my heart out. He came home and fucked the shit out of me.

Oweeeeee see I told you y'all was gone get back together that boy love the fuck out of you!

He really does and I love him more! Like he really has my whole heart. I came out here looking to go to school and met my BestFriend, my soulmate, my husband!

That's deep it's crazy cause he probably really is!

Ain't no probably, he is!