Chapter 80

MONSTER P.O.V.

I got you some security cameras up and round the clock security outside and inside. I said opening Alissa door.

I still don't feel safe unless you here.

I told you after put a security team together for you I'm leaving it's been 4 days and my kids miss me. I have business to take care of.

Yeah but I can come with you! Austin knows me!

Austin is home with his mom and brother!

Mom? Does Shalease knows your calling him his mother?

You worried about Shalease now?

No! You know I'll dust her ass if it came to it I just know how she feels about her son. She'll never let her pull that shit with her child. Shalease gone kill that girl!

Like hell she would!

Monster she isn't even your type she's a goodie ass bitch, she ain't like that! That bitch soft as cake and you like us rough around the edges as bitches! A bitch that'll bus a gun if needed. A bitch that sells drugs and really like that! She ain't nun like that she is way out your league.

It's funny you say that and don't know what your talking about. Never underestimate anything or anyone. Why do you keep bringing her up?

Because she doesn't deserve you!

And you do?

I knew you kissing me was a mistake.

It wasn't a mistake it was to stop you from killing yourself.

And you still won't look at me, touch me, fuck me, or anything!

Cause I'm married Alissa!!!!!! (I stepped back and took a deep breath and grabbed my bag and motorcycle helmet.) "goodnight let security know if you need anything!" I said sighing and walking towards the door I could hear her starting to sob already. I walked out without looking back.

I made my way to the trap to handle a bit of business. I was tired as hell and just wanted to lay down now. It was getting late. Queens sadness and how she was acting played in my head over and over again. I closed my books dropped some money and grabbed my shit.

I went up town to this lil floral spot that was open late and grabbed some sun flowers and roses and chocolate covered strawberries for my baby. I know this would cheer her up when she woke up.

I sped home and the code to the garage door was invalid and wasn't working. I walked around to the side and opened the door. The garage was filled with stuff. My eyes popped out my head when I seen all my shit. I was confused as hell. I rushed to the door putting my keys in but my shit wasn't working. I was pissed off now. I dropped my keys and picked up a note that was on my clothes.

"You lied about where you been and what you been doing so here's some help packing your stuff up, you can take it back to Alissa's with you. Hopefully you found purpose and security being there. And since you been with the next bitch for, 4 days how about you live there now! Take your stuff!"

I pulled my phone out quick as fuck calling her but it just kept going to voicemail. I tried every door around the house but she had every lock and code changed. I was extremely pissed off.