Misfortunes

Ouyang Wu looked up and saw that this was a beautiful and flamboyant girl.

I saw that she was wearing a little powder, her appearance was beautiful, her little face was slightly rounded, her head was full of pearls, and she was wearing a lixiang brocade gauze dress with light powder and silver threads, which looked youthful and beautiful, and looked bright and moving.

A very beautiful girl, but her words are inversely proportional to her beauty.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Ouyang Wu, you also have today." Ouyang Ying, the fourth young lady of the Ouyang family, at this moment she sneered at Ouyang Wu with a mocking expression, with an arrogant and wanton sarcastic smile on the corner of her lips, "I bumped into it, How can I not kill you, it's really bad luck!" 

The original Ouyang Wu was stupid and cowardly, and she was submissive, and she was used to being bullied by Ouyang Ying, so Ouyang Ying did not hide her vicious side in front of her.

Ouyang Wu's eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes calmly shot at this stranger who should have been familiar. It's just an arrogant, domineering and ignorant little child, and she can't provoke her anger at all.

Seeing that Ouyang Wu was unmoved, Ouyang Ying raised a sneer at the corner of her mouth, her eyes filled with hatred, "Do you think that King Huai'an will marry you if you force him to death? Hahaha, it's ridiculous, do you know Ouyang Wu? My cousin said that King Huai'an could have stopped you when you hit the pillar, but he didn't. He wants you, Ouyang Wu, to die quickly!"

"So what?" Wave.

"..." 

When Ouyang Ying heard the words, she seemed to be stuck in her neck, and was a little stunned for a while. She originally thought that Ouyang Wu would be crazy, would collapse, and cry to the point of exhaustion. It was best to hit the pillar again, but Ouyang Wu's reaction was completely unexpected.

So calm as water, so out of the way, as if those things happened to someone else.

"Hey—" Ouyang Ying let out a sneer, "Ouyang Wu, this knocking has made your pig's brain smarter, knowing that it will change if you don't change it? Do you think that King Huai'an will return to you in this way? Is it by your side? You abandoned woman, don't be delusional! King Huai'an belongs to the third sister, and you can never take it away!"

Third sister? That legendary gentle and kind, weak like water, Ouyang Xiu, the first talented woman with great talent?

Ouyang Wu cast a playful glance at Ouyang Ying, who was arrogant and domineering in front of her, and hummed with a half-smile, "Is it the third sister's? But Huaian Wang Mingming told me that the person he likes is fourth sister you."

In front of her Showing sisterhood? Then try how deep your sisterhood is! Ouyang Wu's slightly drooping eyes concealed the cold light that flashed past, as well as the successful curvature of the corner of his mouth.

"You, what did you say..." Ouyang Ying was stunned by this sentence. If you look closely, you will find that her expression is very interesting, ecstatic, stunned, and doubtful emotions flashed across her face one by one.

"Fourth sister, you know that I never lie." Ouyang Wu added another fire, "If you don't believe me, you can go to King Huai'an for proof." 

Go to King Huai'an for proof? No matter how bold Ouyang Ying is, she won't be able to do such a thing, unless it's the last minute.

Seeing that she was suspicious, Ouyang Wu sighed with self-pity, "I've already been abandoned, how can I dare to expect King Huai'an any more? But King Huai'an likes the fourth sister, and if the fourth sister pushes King Huai'an to the third sister, then At that time, the three of you will be in pain... Fourth sister, don't you think?"

As a member of the National Security Bureau, acting in camouflage is naturally superb, Ouyang Wu's performance is vivid, and Ouyang Ying comes to think that Ouyang Wu is a fool , where can you tell?

Ouyang Ying believed Ouyang Wu's words almost completely. She coughed deliberately and put on a straight face, but the curvature of the corners of her mouth, which could not be concealed, betrayed her pride.

"Ouyang Wu, if you lie to me, I will let you know the consequences!" Ouyang Ying finally verified.

"If I lie to you, punish me... punish me for not seeing King Huai'an for the rest of my life! Punish me for never getting the love of King Huai'an!" Who wants to see that kind of Lord Ma? Who wants that kind of Ma Wangye like? Ouyang Wu can't wait to not see him forever.

"Humph! It's almost the same." Ouyang Ying snorted coldly and turned to leave. The windy steps under her feet showed her urgency and excitement.

Looking at the back that was walking away, Ouyang Wu's eyes were like a touch of frost, and the light in the eyes was as cold as water, and the corners of his mouth outlined a sarcastic and brilliant smile.

Haha, the always hypocritical Third Sister White Lotus, do you think that without Ouyang Wu, you are the only candidate for Princess Huai'an? Wrong, don't forget that you also have a biological sister.

Misfortunes lead to the east, sisters cannibalism, such an intense drama, I really want to see it with my own eyes.

"Fifth Miss, swear not to mess with your hair, if it comes true..." Axiu brought a glass of water to Ouyang Wu, with worried eyes in her eyes. She didn't have a good impression of King Huai'an, but there was nothing that Fifth Young Lady could do to like her.

"Wouldn't it be better if it came true?" Ouyang Wu replied with a smile, "You don't think I still have a crush on the stallion king who abandoned me, right? I'm not a virgin."

Touching the inside of her wrist The pattern of the jade unicorn, Ouyang Wu's eyes flashed a hint of confidence.

Main courtyard, east wing.

The wind blew the bead curtain and green jade, bringing a crisp and pleasant sound.

On the red sandalwood chair, Mrs. Sun, the wife of the left prime minister, was holding a cup of fragrant tea. She looked at the red leather account book with the same outer skin on the table, and the corner of her mouth raised a faint smile.

"Ma'am, is there anything that needs to be changed in this list?" Sun's personal maid, Qingyun, looked respectful, but also had a smug smile.

Mrs. Sun fondled the thicker account book with a smile on her face, but her words were as cold as the wind, "What should I say and what should not be said, don't you need Madam Ben's orders?"

Qing Yun hurriedly bowed and knelt down on the ground, looking terrified: "The slave has been unwell these days, and has been resting in bed, and she doesn't know anything.

" After sending Qingyun away, Mr. Sun turned the heavy account book page by page and smiled silently.

Back then, when the Yang family brought the whole family in to marry, Shili Hongzhuang was really beautiful. It's a pity, it's a pity, it's just a little stupid, so vulnerable, she didn't do much, and she herself died prematurely.

What a breeze was General Yang, and how amazing was his wealth? Now this ten thousand family wealth has finally fallen into her hands. Who called the Yang family dead? At that time, I will take out half of it from the inside to add makeup to the little three and four, and send them off with red makeup and beautiful scenery.

As for Ouyang Wu? That little bitch was abandoned by the King of Huai'an. She has no reputation and poor reputation. She depends on the wealth of the Yang family, so she can barely give her a good end, let her become a nun, and she will always be with Qingdeng and the ancient Buddha. Remain alive.

However, will Ouyang Wu really be arranged by her to become a monk?

If it was the former Ouyang Wu, Sun's words could really decide the rest of her life. But now Ouyang Wu is definitely not something she can point fingers at.