Yaohua Makes Things Difficult

The spring orchid in Zhuoran Garden blooms very well, with beautiful leaves and elegant fragrance. It is the first of all orchids.

Princess Yaohua was imposing, she glared at Ouyang Wu contemptuously, and sneered: "According to the rules of Zhuoran Garden, one must admire flowers and write poetry. I wonder if everyone would dare to go?"

King Huai'an and Princess Yaohua As soon as he sang and reconciled, he smiled and smoothed out: "Everyone knows the rules of our Zhuoran Garden. Since this is the case in the past, then this year's rules do not need to be changed, and the rules of previous years will continue."

The rules of Zhuoran Garden are actually very simple.

A long, curved U-shaped canal is opened around the Zhuoran Garden, and the clear water flows and sparkles in the sunlight. At this time, there is a small flower boat on the shore. The flower boat is too small to sit on, but it can put spirits on it.

When the gate was opened, the little flower boat started in the canal, and at this time there was a person at the source who was blindfolded and drumming. When the drums stop, whoever stops in front of the little flower boat must compose a poem on the spot, and if he can't do it, he must kill the whole pot of spirits!

Of course, it is not only about writing poetry. If the drummer has other requirements, it is also possible, but it is limited to the four categories of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. At this moment, Princess Yaohua's eyes were fixed on Ouyang Wu. She wanted to see how this piece of crap was going to make poetry out of it! Today, she is going to let everyone see clearly how blind Ye Feibai is!

As soon as King Huai'an gave an order, someone immediately went to hold the small flower boat, put the wine pot and wine glass on it, and put it into the canal. On the side of the small flower boat, which is the source of the canal, a large war drum was placed on the shore. The canal was only six feet wide, and the small flower boat was only three feet wide. At this time, a eunuch opened the sluice gate and released the water. The water flow was not urgent, so it was possible to ensure that the little flower boat moved forward and to control the water flow in time. King Huai'an took a deep look at Ouyang Wu, curled the corners of his lips, and said with a smile, "Who will play the drums?"

Princess Yaohua would not be stupid to go up on her own, she gestured to Ouyang Xuan with her eyes. Ouyang Xuan has always been fawning on her like a pug, and she didn't believe that he would turn to Ouyang Wu this time. Hehe, wouldn't Ouyang Wu feel sad when he was betrayed by his own brother?

Now as long as there is an opportunity to attack Ouyang Wu, Princess Yaohua will not let it go easily.

Ouyang Xuan understood, stood up slowly, his face was cold, and his voice was steady: "Xiaguan is willing to play the drums, and I hope the prince will give him this opportunity."

Prince Huai'an stared at Ouyang Xuan, a complex light flashed from the bottom of his dark eyes, He glanced at Princess Yaohua thoughtfully again, pondered for a moment, and suddenly opened his mouth and smiled: "Since you have asked Ying automatically, how can this king dare to refuse you? If so, then you will play the drum first. Let's go."

Ouyang Xuan thanked King Huai'an and walked steadily to the side of the war drum.

Soon someone sent black cloth to cover his eyes. Without the help of others, Ouyang Xuan took the black handkerchief himself, covered himself with three or two strokes, and tied a knot behind his head.

When he was blindfolded, no one noticed that there was a gap left. No one would have thought that the eldest son of the Zuo Xiangye's family would be shamed in public.

Everyone's attention returned to the flower boat. They were apprehensive, uneasy, and excited. All kinds of emotions were intertwined, and their hearts were very complicated.

They hope that the flower boat will not stop in front of them, because it is a temporary proposition, and poor poetry will be laughed at and will affect their reputation. Some people also hope that the little flower boat can stop in front of them, so that they can stand out and attract the attention of King Huai'an and Princess Yaohua. dong dong dong!

The clear sound of the war drums kept roaring, and the flower boat kept drifting down, along the winding river channel, slowly drifting past everyone's position. Many people's hearts were beating wildly with the sound of the drums, some were pale, and some were eager to try. At this moment, when the flower boat was very close to Ouyang Wu, the drumbeat suddenly stopped. And the oar on the flower boat was pointing right at Ouyang Wu.

A touch of good, nothing cheap! Ouyang Wu glanced at Ouyang Xuan, whose face was cold and unselfish, with a half-smile but not a smile, but sneered in her heart.

How can there be such a coincidence in the world? Did you just point at her without any hesitation?

Princess Yaohua really found a good candidate. Everyone knew that Ouyang Wu was Ouyang Xuan's younger sister, so no one would suspect that Ouyang Xuan was malicious, but who knew that Ouyang Xuan wished she would die?

When everyone saw the oar pointing at Ouyang Wu, they breathed a sigh of relief, and then they rejoiced again.

It would be fine if it was someone else, but it was this Ouyang Wu, the legendary idiot who couldn't even recognize the word. The Second Prince Ye did choose her and gave her the opportunity to fly on the branches and become a phoenix, but what if she didn't even have wings to fly?

Everyone held the same idea in their hearts, and all looked at Ouyang Wu maliciously, with the same sneering and contempt at the corners of their mouths.

On the red sandalwood chair inlaid with pearl and agate, King Huai'an sat peacefully. Under the sunlight, he looked at Ouyang Xuan with a hint of a smile that was not a smile. My sister recites poetry, it is also a good story."

Princess Yaohua stared at Ouyang Wu with vicious eyes, and a cold and sly smile raised at the corner of her mouth, said: "Brother Huang, since Ouyang Xuan beat the drum, according to Zhuoranyuan Of course, he is the one who sets the questions, isn't it?" Before waiting for King Huai'an to speak, Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, her eyes sparkling like water, she seemed to be able to see through everything, she smiled lightly: " Doesn't the princess Yaohua think this is inappropriate?"

"What's inappropriate?" Princess Yaohua glared at Ouyang Wu fiercely.

Ouyang Wu raised the corners of his lips like a smile but not a smile, and said with a sneer: "Everyone knows that Ouyang Xuan is the elder brother of the minister's daughter. Suspected that the minister and daughter colluded with the elder brother to secretly memorize poems or something, the minister's daughter does not matter, but it will ruin the reputation of the elder brother, so at this time, I am afraid that it is not appropriate."

Ouyang Wu has always been smart and cautious, how could she not guess Princess Yaohua's vicious thoughts? It was for this purpose that she asked Ouyang Xuan to play the drums. If she can't do it herself, that's fine. If she can do it, all kinds of sewage will be splashed on her body, and her Ouyang Wu is still irrefutable. Who's calling out her titular brother?

Princess Yaohua's mind was guessed, and a ferocious light flashed in her eyes. She stared at Ouyang Wu fiercely, wishing to swallow her alive.

This girl is getting smarter. King Huai'an stared at Ouyang Wu, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and there was a smile in his eyes. He raised his voice, "Miss Ouyang's worries are not without reason. That being the case, Yaohua, then you can come up with the question."

He would have to take a good look at whether this girl can pass the test and bring the scenery to the end under Yaohua's deliberate difficulties.

Princess Yaohua sneered: "You don't eat a toast or a penalty drink, okay, then the princess will ask the question! Listen carefully--"