Wonderful Disfigurement

Night.

A maiden screamed in Ouyang Ying's room, "Ah! Ah... Fourth Miss, ah... How could you treat me like this! Ah..." The red light of the candle, like a floating red light, shone on Ouyang Ying's gauze-wrapped room. His face became more and more terrifying. She looked at the girl who was rolling on the ground, her dark eyes flashed with a flirtatious and indifferent look: "It seems that this powder works very well." 

The girl on the ground couldn't stop rolling, she never thought that she had been serving Fourth Miss would actually experiment with herself. Her face was already bloody, but it was still very itchy. She scratched her face with her hands like crazy, her voice getting lower and lower and more and more blurred.

Ouyang Ying stopped looking at her, just stared at the porcelain bottle in her hand, her red lips raised slightly, she slowly raised a hand and touched her face: "Ouyang Wu, I said I would make you pay the price. Yes!"

Ouyang Wu originally thought that this so-called famous doctor could bring her something novel, but she never thought of thinking of such a stupid solution. If Ouyang Ying knew that she didn't have to toss, she didn't know what kind of expression she would show. Woolen cloth.

Ouyang Wu recently developed a novel ink with a strong floral fragrance, which lasts for a long time and can be preserved for thousands of years. She saw Axiu running towards her excitedly, holding a beautiful box with elegant flowers on it, she handed the box to Ouyang Wu like a treasure: "Miss, this is what the eldest young master found from the Western Regions. I heard that it can remove scars and beautify the skin. It is said to be for Miss Four, and by the way, I brought back a box for Miss, now, Miss, take a look, is it really so magical?"

Hearing Ah Xiu chattering Saying that, Ouyang Wu couldn't help stroking her forehead. How could Ouyang Xuan sincerely give something to Ouyang Wu? Maybe there is some conspiracy.

Ouyang Wu found the box in Axiu's hand and opened it. The inside was different from ordinary rouge, it was a transparent liquid-like paste, crystal clear. Threads and strands of fragrance lingered on the nostrils, which was very pleasant and comfortable, but in this fragrance...

Ouyang Wu sniffed the beauty cream close to her, her pupils were like jet-black agate, exuding a cold light, cold and pressing, The corners of her lips curled up in mockery.

Just said when Ouyang Xuan was so kind. Oh, just this trick: "Axiu, tell the eldest young master for me, and say I like this skin cream very much."

Axiu is very happy, thinking about the fifth young lady now After becoming the Second Princess Ye, even Young Master Ouyang Xuan treated her differently.

She said cheerfully, "Okay, miss."

Then she ran to the door.

Ouyang Wu got up, walked to the place where she put the medicine box, and took out a porcelain bottle from it. This is the powder made from itching grass that I accidentally discovered last time. Get up, I'm just too childish, it seems that I can't be so kind in the future!

Ouyang Ying's face was nearly healed under the treatment of the famous doctor Yunsang and beauty cream. Ouyang Ying looked at her restored face in the mirror, which was even more moist and smooth than before. She called a few maids, "You guys, go to each courtyard and invite the master, madam, and third sister to the front hall, and, Don't forget that little bitch Ouyang Wu!"

Humph, bitch, I want you to see my current face and your ugly appearance.

Ouyang Ying's face was full of contempt, she picked up the white gauze on the table and wrapped it up, then walked to the front hall.

When Ouyang Wu walked to the front hall, Ouyang Liu and others were already present. When they met Ouyang Ying's surprised eyes, she smiled faintly, raised her hand to caress her face, and said to Ouyang Ying with a smile: "I heard that the fourth sister's face is already intact, why is it still wrapped in gauze? It's better to remove it soon."

Ouyang Ying glared at her angrily, and Ouyang Liu also said at this time: "Doctor Yun, Quickly remove Ying'er's gauze!"

Standing on the side, Yun Sang stepped forward and slowly tore off the gauze from Ouyang Ying's face, only to see that his technique was very strange. It was rather too slow to say it was light. After a touch of understanding. The gauze slowly retreated, Ouyang Ying's face was as smooth as ever, and Ouyang Liu and Mrs Sun were very happy to see it.

Ouyang Ying slowly stood up and walked in front of Ouyang Wu: "Fifth sister, why, are you unhappy when you see my face?"

Ouyang Wu did not refute, but shook her head slightly, with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

Ouyang Ying's proud face slowly began to twist, as if she was enduring great pain, "Ah, ah, how could it be? How could it be?" Just after shouting, her hand went to her face uncontrollably. She scratched hard, and slowly, bloodshot began to appear on her face. She seemed to feel no pain. She scratched regardless. The sharp nails took away some dander, Ouyang Ying's face began to ooze blood, and then blood A vague, miserable cry filled the front room.

Ouyang Xuan and the others were stunned by the sight in front of them, and it was as if they woke up when they heard the cry. Ouyang Xuan stepped forward, grabbed Ouyang Ying's hands, tied them behind her, and slapped Ouyang Ying on the back of his neck. coma. It's just that her face was completely ruined, it was so festering that it almost made people spit out the overnight meal. Sun Shi and Ouyang Xiu looked at the change in front of them and covered their mouths with only a handkerchief, very terrified.

Ouyang Liu also reacted, and asked sharply, "Yunsang, what's going on?!"

Yunsang looked down in panic, with a trembling voice in his voice: "The medicine you're taking is absolutely fine, the adults can take the lady's medicine. Take out the medicine and take a look."

"It's better not you!" Ouyang Liu was furious, his eyes glaring fiercely, "Come on, go to the lady's room and get the medicine for the face!"