Happy Events of Anyang

Before Ye Feili and Mrs Liu entered the Fanghua Hall, the Empress Dowager sat on the hall with a gloomy face, and the nanny next to her was repeating what she had just heard. The more she spoke, the more gloomy her face became.

After the mammy finished speaking, the queen mother slapped her finger-protecting hand on the table heavily, and slammed, "What a bastard!" After saying such ridiculous things, you still want Wuer to give them a pulse?

At this moment, Ye Feili led Mrs. Liu in, and when she saw the Queen Mother, she led Mrs. Liu to salute the Queen Mother. Mrs. Liu's face was weak and her voice was soft: "Grandmother." The
Queen Mother's expression Faintly, he raised his hand sullenly: "Get up."

Ye Feili's face was full of joy, and Liu's expression was respectful, gentle and moving, and Ye Feili looked at her with love and pity. Glancing at Mrs Liu next to her, she looked up at the Empress Dowager again, wishing to announce the news of Mrs Liu's pregnancy to the world. He said loudly to the Queen Mother: "Grandmother, Feili is here to tell you a good news today."

Liu Shi's face was slightly flushed, and he lowered his eyes, Ye Feili said: "Liu Fangfei, she is pregnant."

Ye Feili's face couldn't hide the joy, the Queen Mother was in a good mood when she learned that Min Xuan was pregnant, he thought that the Queen Mother would be very happy to hear the news now.

At least after such a thing happened to Min Xuan, she would get some comfort.

However, what he expected did not happen.

The empress dowager's face was tense and solemn, without the slightest hint of joy, even more ugly than before, the empress dowager seemed to have not seen Liu Shi at all, nor heard any words.

She glanced at Liu Shi, her eyes wandered, and she glanced at her teacup: "Ai's family is a little thirsty."

The mama who was waiting on the side didn't move at all, Liu Shi immediately understood, and saluted the Queen Mother: "Grandma, the cheap concubine will pour tea for you." 

The Queen Mother did not speak, and Liu Shi walked towards her with lotus steps. Go, with a gentle smile on her face, she was genial and virtuous. She moved slowly, lifted the porcelain-white teapot to pour tea for the Queen Mother, and then raised the teacup respectfully with both hands and handed it over: "Grandma, please use tea." 

The Queen Mother He stretched out his hand to pick it up, but the teacup fell to the ground, the rolling tea spilled all over the ground, the cup was torn apart, and a cold voice spit out from the Queen Mother's mouth: "Presumptuous!"

With panic on Liu Shi's face, he hurriedly knelt down beside him. "Imperial grandmother, spare my life!"

Ye Feili took a step forward in a hurry, but he secretly thought that Liu's was so careless, the Imperial grandmother has always been dignified, and will never allow the junior to make such mistakes, he said nervously: "The Imperial Grandmother, Rou'er was careless!"

"Wrong is wrong!" The queen mother's face was sullen, and she said with a sullen face, "This tea set is Aijia's favorite tea set, but you broke it? How can you be so clumsy? Yes!"

Liu Shi bit her soft lips slightly, crystal clear tears came to her eyes, she looked very pitiful if she wanted to cry or not, Ye Feili felt a little soft in her heart, and hurriedly said with a smile: "Imperial grandmother... Rouer..."

The empress dowager couldn't see this, and sneered: "It is said that the Liu family is gentle and pleasant when serving you, how come it is like this when you arrive at the Fanghua Palace of Aijia, is it because she thinks that she is pregnant, so she does not treat Aijia? Put it in your eyes?"

 The Queen Mother glanced at Liu Shi's body wearing Jiangnan's brocade silk and satin, her brows furrowed even more. Shu brocade has always been precious, and there are not many tributes to the palace every year. Ye Feili was fortunate to get one and gave it to the Liu family. She said coldly, "Min Xuan just lost her child, and you don't even have a side concubine to wear. To be more elegant, to be so arrogant, you really have no education!"

Liu Shi could only take the Queen Mother's words and take it violently.

Ouyang Wu watched from the apse and couldn't help laughing. The queen mother really has a set of skills in training people. Liu Shi knelt on the cold ground, and was scolded by the Queen Mother so much that she couldn't reply at all, but buried her head lower, Ye Feili, who was beside her, did not dare to intercede with the Queen Mother again, with an ugly expression on his face.

The queen mother glanced at Ye Feili and sighed: "Min Xuan is in a bad mood these days, you should take more care of Min Xuan, after all, she is the concubine! Now she is weak, you should treat her more. "

Yes." Ye Feili thought of Zhao Minxuan, and felt that he was a little overwhelmed just now. He was at a loss for words and replied awkwardly.

"Min Xuan treats you wholeheartedly, but now you don't care about her. If it spreads out, it's really chilling!"