Queen Mother

The Queen Mother glanced at Mammy Wang, who was kneeling on the ground, and saw that her body was trembling violently, her lips were pale, and her doubts gradually became clear, she asked in a cold voice: "Mother Wang Yesterday, when Princess Ning was punished for kneeling, what did you hide in the cushion you gave to the princess?"

Mammy Wang trembled in her heart, but with a small smile, she remained calm and said, "Back to the Queen Mother, this servant sees Princess Ning kneeling a little bit. When I was tired, I wanted to get her a cushion, it was just an ordinary cushion." The queen mother's expression was cold: "Oh? ?"

There was a faint anger in the cold voice, Mammy Wang's forehead was sweating, and the clothes on her back were soaked, she knelt on the ground in fear and didn't know what to do.

The one who served the Queen Mother was originally a mammy with the same surname, but she was old, and the Queen Mother was sympathetic. Whatever happened, the queen mother has some feelings for her, but today, she was very wrong! The person she trained was so dishonest and dared to do something beyond their duty, the Queen Mother was extremely angry.

The queen mother snorted angrily: "Since her mouth is so hard, come here and give her a slap! See if her mouth is so hard!"

Soon a few strong mothers came up, and the two of them hugged Wang mama left and right. , One person draws a bow from the front left and right, and the straight fan is full of strength.

At first, I could call the queen mother a few times to spare my life, but later, I couldn't cry out until I whimpered.

The emperor and the king of Anyang were both present, but the queen mother felt that she had lost face, and said coldly: "Hit hard!" The mother also exerted some force on her hand, and after a while, she saw that Wang mama's face was swollen like a pig's head. Like, there was a trace of blood on the corner of the mouth, and the shape was terrifying.

The queen mother waved, and the mothers quickly retreated!

As soon as the two let go, Madam Wang was no longer able to support her, and fell to the ground weakly, only wailing faintly.

"I'll ask you again, what kind of cushion is that?" The Queen Mother said as she looked at Madam Wang on the ground.

Wang mama originally thought that the queen mother had a deep prejudice against Ouyang Wu, and she destroyed the evidence again, so they were at peace with each other. But now everything is pointing at her, if she continues to deny it, she will be beaten to death. She didn't dare to argue any more, but said truthfully, "Then, inside that cushion, there is a hidden piece of porcelain..." As soon as she opened her mouth, the wound at the corner of her mouth was affected, and her heart trembled with pain.

The faces of the few people who heard this were all pale, and the queen mother was even more angry. At that time, Ouyang Wu snorted softly, and she still thought she was delicate. Now that I think about it, how painful it was at that time.

Ye Chonghua's eyes when he looked at Wang Momo could even spit fire, and his heart almost twisted up. Wu'er was kneeling on such a mat, he couldn't help but stepped forward and gave this old woman a kick. Kicked her to the point of spitting out blood.

The emperor's face darkened, this woman actually did such a sinister thing, and the king of Anyang was even more angry. If it wasn't for her, he would have had a dispute with the queen mother, but looking at the woman's fearful appearance, It was estimated that someone had to instruct him. Before the Queen Mother could speak, King Anyang couldn't hold back and blurted out: "Who asked you to do it?"

It was the first time that Wang Mama encountered such a posture, and she was frightened to death. He stammered: "The queen mother spares her life, the queen mother spares her life. Yes, it's the fourth prince! The fourth prince told the slave maid that the queen mother hated Princess Ning, so, so let, let Princess Ning, let her live rather than die... everything is , is the idea of ​​the fourth prince!"

"Bastard, ridiculous!" The emperor couldn't help roaring.

The empress dowager's expression also changed, and she said, "You bastard, bastard! No wonder Feixi told me before..."

"Empress mother, what did the Nizi tell you?" The emperor was already furious.

The queen mother explained in detail the process of how Ye Feixi sued her. The more she talked, the darker her face became. The anger on the emperor's face was beyond words. Being beaten up, where does this place his will?

The King of Anyang also had a look of indignation and said: "Feixi is getting more and more outrageous today. Not only has he achieved nothing, but he has also been sowing discord everywhere. The Wuer who has suffered such grievances for no reason is really hateful!"