Clever and Cunning

It's too late to say it's too soon -

Ouyang Wu slid away with a wonderful step, and Ouyang Xiu was hit by a flower seed in the knee. The pain was unbearable for a while, and her footsteps twisted. 

Ouyang Ying's original strength was pulled by her, her feet slipped, and her body threw heavily forward, so she also fell down, but Ouyang Ying was lucky, when she fell, Ouyang's sleeve was used as a back pad.

Ouyang Xiu was miserable. She had already fallen hard, and with Ouyang Ying's pressure, she felt dark in front of her eyes for a while, and she almost fainted from the pain.

The pain in her body is not enough. The most important thing is that the noble, elegant, and dignified demeanor she tried to maintain in front of King Huai'an was all thrown away! At this time, Ouyang Xiu's chest was burning with anger, and she gritted her teeth in hatred. She hates Ouyang Wu, and of course she also has the idiot Ouyang Ying!

Seeing this, Ouyang Xuan quickly helped the fallen sisters up, and asked eagerly, "How is it? Is it okay? Are you injured?"

Ouyang Ying finally got up and followed to help Ouyang Xiu , but was thrown away heavily by the latter.

Ouyang Ying raised her head dejectedly, just to meet Ouyang Xiu's eyes that were smiling but not smiling, and became even more angry for a while, "What are you laughing at! It's all your fault!"

Ouyang Wu spread her hands innocently, "Now everyone can see clearly, I didn't do anything, and I didn't even touch the corners of your clothes." At this moment, Ouyang Wu was in the center of everyone's sight, so everyone could see clearly if she did anything. If she insisted that someone framed it as her hands and feet, wouldn't she be talking nonsense with her eyes open?

"You, don't be complacent!" Ouyang Ying was furious, her face flushed, "Even if it wasn't your hands this time, you broke the bracelet just now! You pay for my bracelet! You pay for me!"

Ouyang Wu picked up the green and transparent bracelet with a corner, and asked with a smile: "The bracelet I broke? Is this the one you mean?"

"Give me back the bracelet! Even if it is broken, it is not something you can do. Bring it up!" Seeing Ouyang Wu's unhurried look, Ouyang Ying's heart suddenly burst, and she shouted in a guilty conscience.

"Fourth sister, I'm fine, what are you feeling guilty about?" Ouyang Wu glanced at her casually, and rubbed her fingers back and forth on the fracture of the jade bracelet. Sure enough, she found a little sticky piece at the interface. thing.

This jade bracelet really broke long ago, and the idiot Ouyang Ying used glue to stick it, and then used it to frame her! Could it be that she couldn't understand that the traces of the glue were evidence of Chi Guoguo's planting?

In other words, it's not that Ouyang Ying didn't think of it, but she decided that Ouyang Wu would never resist in the past, right?

"How can I have a guilty conscience? I don't know what nonsense you are talking about!" Ouyang Ying saw Ouyang Wu constantly rubbing the fracture, and for a while, she lacked confidence, but she was dry and tough.

"Am I talking nonsense? My fourth sister, your bracelet is so strange. There is glue on the broken opening. If you don't believe me, you can touch it yourself." Ouyang Wu smiled and fell on Ouyang Xiu's face. She has always been the most elegant, kind, and impartial, but this time I will decide for my sister."

Ouyang Xiu's face froze when he said these words, especially Ouyang Ying, who shrank a little.

This is a slap in the face, Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying are like dumb people eating berberine, they can't tell the pain.

Not only those two, but even Ouyang Xuan's expression was rather unnatural. Although he never participated in this matter, but with his understanding of Ouyang Ying and Ouyang Wu's personalities, how could the cowardly Ouyang Wu break Ouyang Ying's bracelet on purpose? This is obviously bullying Ouyang Wu.

But Ouyang Ying is his own sister, and Ouyang Wu is a thorn in the eyes of their whole family. He helps Ouyang Xuan as a matter of course. Of course, now, in front of King Huai'an, Ouyang Wu chi Guoguo was exposed at this time, no matter how eccentric he was, he had to come out and pretend.

"Fourth sister, why are you so naughty? Why are you not good at playing, but you find your fifth sister to play this? The fifth sister's illness is just getting better. If she is scared out of it, it's up to you to see how you can handle it!" Ouyang Xuan said With a feigned anger on his face.

The matter of framing the blame was gently brought up by him, twisting it into a harmless little joke between the sisters, and he also secretly warned Ouyang Wu to stay in the house with the meaning of recuperating and hanging around. A little deeper, it is to remind Ouyang Wu that the abandonment of Ouyang Wu has brought shame to the entire Ouyang Mansion.

Ouyang Ying heard the song and knew the elegance, she quickly took over the conversation and nodded again and again, "That's right, the fifth sister, the fourth sister is just joking with you, you actually take it seriously, but you really can't stand the joke, fourth sister I won't dare to play with you in the future." 

After all, is it her fault? These brothers and sisters can really talk nonsense with their eyes open. Ouyang Wu sneered again in her heart, and there was a hint of sarcasm on her face, "So why was the fourth sister so vicious just now? Say, that's also our own sister."

Ouyang Wu took the opportunity to calmly put eye drops on Ouyang's sleeves.

At this moment, Ouyang Xiu's eyes were misty, and she wanted to retaliate, as if she was holding back her grievance, but Ouyang Wu saw a trace of resentment towards Ouyang Ying through those Yingying eyes.

Ouyang Xiu hadn't thought about it at first. For a long time, she felt that Ouyang Ying's younger sister was brave and arrogant, and she was the best to be manipulated. But after Ouyang Wu's provocation, she suddenly woke up!

Just now she felt a pain in her knee and fell to the ground. Who was the closest person to her at the time? Who is the only person who can touch her knee? And who is the biggest beneficiary of his own fall? There is no doubt that everything is directed at Ouyang Ying!

Ouyang Wu has been abandoned by the King of Huai'an, she has been completely out of the game, and now the person who competes with her is the fourth sister, how could she ignore this matter? I didn't expect the fourth sister to have such a scheming, I really underestimated her before!

Ouyang Xiu's hand hidden in her sleeve clenched into a fist, her tight blue veins burst out, but she didn't show it at all on her face.

"Apologize to your third sister soon!" Ouyang Xuan tugged Ouyang Ying. Now he only hopes that the fourth sister will quickly round the scene and reveal this scene.

"Third sister, I'm sorry, I just went too far and hurt you, right?"

Ouyang Xiu's eyes were shining like water. My sister doesn't need to blame herself, it doesn't matter, it's all her own sisters. It's just that this joke should be less of a joke in the future, fourth sister, do you think so?"

Having said that, how did the sisters take revenge on each other after the song ended ? , then no one knows.