Brilliant 3

Ouyang Wu's pretending to be panicked really succeeded in deceiving Princess Yaohua. She really thought that Ouyang Wu couldn't play the piano, so she bit her tightly and forced her to agree.

Therefore, Ouyang Wu's evaluation of her appearance is proportional to her IQ. In such a big pit, she not only jumped down, but was still complacent there, which really made people speechless.

Play the piano and compose lyrics? It is indeed difficult for ordinary people, but Ouyang Wu happened to like ancient songs in her previous life, and she even went to learn the guqin. I didn't expect it to come in handy now.

"Since the princess came up with the question, then the minister and daughter should try hard. If you don't play well, don't take offense." Ouyang Wu looked modest.

"A dead duck has a hard mouth." Princess Yaohua snorted coldly. She didn't think Ouyang Wu would be able to shine again. After all, playing the piano is not like reading a book or making a fuss. Playing the piano requires practice, and if you practice, there will inevitably be sounds, which cannot be hidden. Since Ouyang Ying dared to guarantee that Ouyang Wu would not, then she really would not.

Wang Huai'an's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, he was really surprised. He was not like Yaohua, who was fighting with Ouyang Wu for the first time. The last time he saw how smart and wise Ouyang Wu was in Ouyang Mansion, she resolved Sun Yaoyang's difficulties and provocations one by one, and instead brought him together.

Since Ouyang Wu dared to agree, she would definitely do it wonderfully.

Ouyang Wu, what else is there that you won't know?

A complex light flashed in Prince Huai'an's eyes, he waved his hand, and soon a palace maid came up with a piano. This qin is not an ordinary qin, but a phoenix guqin, which is one of the four famous qin in the world.

Seeing that King Huai'an had asked for this Phoenix Guqin to be taken out, several girls were displeased. They thought that Ouyang Wu was not good at playing the piano, and it would be a waste to use such a precious instrument for her.

Ouyang Wu raised her eyes, her beautiful eyes swept over the people present, and when she saw Ye Chonghua, her deep eyes paused slightly.

Ye Chonghua's deep eyes were like hot sunlight, dazzling and bright, unparalleled, he just stared at her like that. His eyes were bright, as if the darkest part of his heart was illuminated by her.

From beginning to end, he stood by her side. It seemed that even if the whole world was against her, he still stood by her so calmly, although he didn't say anything, he was always so firm.

Ouyang Wu's heart moved slightly, but her face remained calm, she nodded slightly towards Ye Chonghua.

Ye Chonghua smiled back at her.

Although the two of them didn't say anything, they always had a tacit understanding.

After cleaning the hands and burning the incense, Ouyang Wu quietly sat down and sat quietly behind the piano frame.

Not long after, an ancient tune "Let's try the world", which is popular all over the country, came faintly in the guqin.

Sometimes it is like high mountains and flowing water, sometimes it is like the clouds and the wind is light, sometimes it is like crying and complaining, sometimes it is high-spirited...

The sound of the qin curls, elegant and distant.

While fiddling with the strings, Ouyang Wu sang in a low voice:

There are voices calling and imprinting the eternal oath.

Those dusty scenes that have been hidden for many years are unfolding in front of us

... In the past, wandering in the rivers and lakes in the past is better than Erlang singing
alone in the middle of the night.

I can't keep my confidant indefinitely . Who will accompany you on the road of the Confidante King? Who will accompany you for a hundred years?

...

Tianya Road, who will travel far away from that right beacon of smoke, only wish this life, soul and dream, will be connected before the flowers under the moon

...

The beautiful woman is not by your side, unforgettable, helpless, painful and hesitant, even if you sit high in the hall, lonely and sad, it's hard to release

...

Firmly hold your hands, blue and yellow springs, let's go together, let the sky and the sky have each other's life, walk through the green water and green mountains, the gods are not as good as the mandarin ducks in the world.

 When Ouyang Wu sang: "I can't keep my confidant beauty in my country forever, who will accompany Wang Zhelu to join hands for a hundred years" lyrics, Ye Chonghua's dark eyes are like a peaceful sea, and they seem to flash past A touch of complexity.

When Ouyang Wu sang: Whoever travels the end of the world to stay away from the beacon of power, and only wish this life's soul and dream are connected to the flowers under the moon, a moving light flashed in Ye Chonghua's eyes.

When Ouyang Wu sang: Firmly clasped hands, Biluo Huangquan and wandered together, Ye Chonghua's eyes seemed to stick to Ouyang Wu, and he couldn't get it out.

His deep eyes were as dark as ink and as deep as the sea. At this moment, a warm and jade-like smile appeared on his face, like the cherry blossoms in March were intoxicating.

After searching all over the world, he really found the same heart.

Ye Chonghua's black and dark hair poured down like splashes of ink, and it glowed with a faint luster under the moisturizing sunlight. I don't know when, his pair of jade hands seemed to be slender with a silver jade flute.

With his sword-brow and star-shaped eyes, his lips were like a pill, he approached the silver jade flute, and followed Ouyang Wu's rhythm lightly.

The sound of the piano is melodious and pleasant, and the lingering sound is lingering.

The sound of the flute is calm and restrained, with a grand atmosphere.

The two of them sang the qin and xiao together, and compose a song together.

I don't know when, the sound of the piano and the flute slowly stopped.

The surroundings were so quiet that you could almost hear the sound of falling leaves.

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua looked at each other and smiled. In an instant, time seemed to stop at this moment.

At this moment, it seems that their hearts are very close, very close, and they can almost touch the deepest part of each other's hearts.

All the people were immersed in the music just now, unable to extricate themselves for a long time.

It seemed like a long time, a long time, before the first person came back to his senses and clapped excitedly.

Then the second person, the third person... In the end, all the applause was like a brook entering the sea, converging into a roaring sound, which lasted for a long time!

Enthusiasm, excitement, excitement... indescribable, almost beyond words.

King Huai'an sat on a red sandalwood chair, his body was like a sculpture, and he didn't move for a long time. He really didn't expect that Ouyang Wu would give him such a big shock this time!

At this moment, she is undoubtedly the most dazzling. It seems that her whole body is shining with hot light, and no darkness can stop her wonderfulness.

Such a woman could be an idiot? Such a woman... he actually gave up, and deeply insulted her, forcing her to death?

He looked at the two people standing quietly in the field, his face was full of regret and pain...

If time could be repeated, if possible... King Huai'an held the wine glass tightly, and the wine glass responded And cracked, blood stained the white and moist palms.