Mysterious Man

Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows noncommittally and said in a low voice, "I suggest you try to help him stop the bleeding before you doubt my medical skills." Didn't you see the blood spurting out of the wound?

Murong Wenshu saw Ye Chonghua's terrifying wound, his eyes jumped, and he went to treat the wound before he could speak. However, the wound penetrated deep, and the bones were visible. The golden sore medicine poured on was quickly washed away by the red blood, and the wound could not be stopped.

Murong Wenshu's usual calm face couldn't help but have a tinge of scorch. Drops of sweat appeared on his bright jade-like forehead, and the fingers holding the wound were stained with blood, but he still smeared gold sore medicine again and again. Unfortunately, Little effect.

If he were allowed to continue his treatment, this noble Ye Gongzi would not be able to survive today. Ouyang Wu sighed inwardly, the slender fingers from her arms actually took out needles, thread and disinfectant alcohol from the space.

"I'll do it." Unable to let such a delightful and stunning man disappear from the world, Ouyang Wu spoke lightly.

Xiaodao was in a hurry. Seeing Ouyang Wu's calm and calm face, for some reason, his impatience was relieved, but he just looked at Ouyang Wu suspiciously.

Under the suspicious and anxious eyes of Murong Wenshu and Xiaodao, Ouyang Wu took a step forward and tore off the excess fabric on Ye Chonghua's body without hesitation.

Ye Chonghua in front of him has black and shiny black hair pouring down like ink splashes, his chest is strong and strong, his skin is slightly as smooth as beautiful porcelain, his chest is covered with large droplets of cold sweat, and the sweat beads are glistening ancient. The jade-like luster looks charming and sexy.

This figure has no fat, clear lines, strong and powerful, and it has a perfect golden inverted triangle ratio. It is really comparable to a perfect male model, like a Greek sculpture. Even Ouyang Wu, who is used to seeing all kinds of male models in modern times, almost whistled.

With a beautiful face and this perfect figure, the determined Ouyang Wu almost imagined it, which shows how charming and sexy she is.

If he died, it would be a loss to the world... Ouyang Wu shook his head violently, putting aside his complicated thoughts. The crisp sound of the cloth tearing woke Murong Wenshu and Xiaodao.

The cold, arrogant, dignified and elegant Ye Er has always hated being close to others, especially women. If he knew the current situation... Murong Wenshu and Xiao Dao shuddered together.

However, it seems that in order to fulfill the thoughts of the two, Ye Chonghua, who had closed his eyes and fell into a coma, suddenly opened his eyes, and even though his face was as pale as paper, his eyes as sharp as falcons still flashed terrifyingly.

"What are you doing?!" Ye Chonghua's pitch-black amber pupils were cold, and suddenly, his big palms quickly stretched out and hugged Ouyang Wu's slender waist.

The range of movements was very large, involving the bleeding wound, and his falcon-like cold eyes did not change at all.

Ouyang Wu was hugged by him like this. After exclaiming, it was too late to realize that her body had been brought to his large chest. The two of them almost wanted to stick to each other. How ambiguous this pose is.

Ye Chonghua's deep amber eyes are like a clear spring, the stream of light at the bottom of his eyes is reversed, and there is a cold bloodthirsty hidden in the depths of his eyes, and he stares at Ouyang Wu for a moment. Seeing her lips that were so red and full of honey, and the ambiguous body fragrance lingering on the tip of his nose, Ye Chonghua had the urge to bite hard.

Ouyang Wu's eyes fell on the chin with clear lines and slipped to the Adam's apple where the clothes moved. The fiery gaze from the bloodthirsty wild man in front of him made Ouyang Wu suddenly panic like never before, and she subconsciously pushed the figure away in front of her!

"Hey—" Ye Chonghua fell back on the bed heavily, and his violent movements pulled his wound even more.

Murong Wenshu and Xiaodao, who were beside them, suddenly widened their eyes, not knowing how to react. Ye Chonghua... He, he actually took the initiative to touch a woman, and... was rejected?

Ye Chonghua's icy cold eyes stared at Ouyang Wu tightly.

If it were an ordinary person, he would definitely be frightened by these cold eyes and rush out, but Ouyang Wu was unmoved, and gave him a warning look, "If you want to survive, don't move around, come again, this girl is lazy. I'll save you again!" After saying that, he took out an acupuncture needle and stabbed his numb point.

Murong Wenshu sucked in a breath of cold air and secretly said, "What a powerful woman!"

After rejecting Ye Er, the woman remained under Ye Er's cold eyes without changing her color and gave a warning, which made Murong Wenshu have Cold sweat and admiration for Ouyang Wu at the same time.

As a child who grew up together, Murong Wenshu knew very well that Ye Chonghua, the evildoer who combined his monstrous power and terrifying IQ, the hidden dangers and violence under that calm face move.

However, what surprised him was that Ye Chonghua just squinted his phoenix eyes, stared at Ouyang Wu quietly, and said calmly, "Don't stun me."

After that? After that, he let go of his hands and lay back, closing his eyes slightly.

... Could it be that after the body is poisoned, the brain will also slow down by half a beat? Murong Wenshu was a little confused.

Ouyang Wu held a toothed forceps in his left hand, lifted the edge of Ye Chonghua's belly, which was as white as jade, and held a needle forceps in his right hand, using his wrist and arm force to pierce the skin in a clockwise arc from the outside.

Ye Chonghua didn't even hum, and still lay there quietly, as if the stitching performed by Ouyang Wu had nothing to do with him.

It's pretty tough. Ouyang Wu secretly said in her heart, and then pierced it from the edge of the skin on the opposite side of the incision, released the needle holder, pulled out the needle completely, and tied a knot familiarly.

The entire movement was as smooth as flowing water, and it was as graceful as dancing butterflies, and Murong Wenshu's eyes widened when he saw it.

"Cut the thread." Ouyang Wu had to remind her aloud.

"Oh, oh!" Murong Wenshu came back to his senses, nodded hastily, and picked up the scissors that had been soaked in boiling water to cut the thread. At this moment, he was still immersed in incredible shock.

If it wasn't for Ouyang Wu's demonstration on the spot, he would never have imagined that someone would actually suture the wound with needles and thread, and it seemed that the shocking and surging wound was stopped like this... It's a shame that he is still called a genius doctor, it's really out of date. At this moment, Murong Wenshu has mixed feelings in his heart, not only excited by the appearance of the new doctor, but also frustrated by his ignorance.

It was a pity that Ouyang Wu was determined not to tell him that this kind of treatment would not be introduced from the West for many, many years.

After more than a dozen stitches were sutured, the bleeding was stopped from the bone-deep wound. Looking at the neatly stitched mouth, Murong Wenshu was full of amazement, looking at the stitched wound as if he were admiring a precious artwork, constantly tsk tsk in his mouth.

"How much do you want to pay?" After Ouyang Wu cleaned up her hands, she calmly recalled the old things. Just now this hand has shown her medical skills, and she believes that Murong Wenshu is a smart person.

Can this daring woman be able to die without being surprised? Murong Wenshu began to sweat again on his forehead.

"How about the golden thousand taels?" Before Murong Wenshu could speak, Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows lightly.

"Okay." Ye Chonghua on the bed didn't know when to open his amber eyes, after calmly dropping a word, he closed his deep eyes inexplicably.

Ouyang Wu's heart trembled, and then she thought about it again. Didn't the ancients all pursue the grace of dripping water and repaying the spring? She doesn't want a spring, a thousand taels of gold is enough. That's what she should be paid for, isn't it?

But why is there a strange feeling in his heart that can't be erased?