Kiss Me

Ouyang Wu's eyes showed a sly smile, she glanced at Boss Huang, who was in a dilemma, and said softly: "Boss, you are a businessman, since the two sides are arguing endlessly, it's better to look at it like this, the one with the highest price will be rewarded. Good?"

"This...this is naturally good." Boss Huang is a businessman, and he thought that he would not offend anyone. Now that he heard Ouyang Wu's idea, he rubbed his hands together, and the people around him also ordered He nodded, thinking that this method is feasible.

Boss Huang said: "The price of this cloth is one hundred taels, I don't know..."

"We will pay two hundred taels!" The fourth prince's butler hurriedly raised the price. Don't take this money into consideration.

Ouyang Wu smiled and said: "You are just a housekeeper. For such a large price, won't the fourth prince blame you?"

"It's only two hundred taels, so how can the fourth prince take it seriously.

" With a wink, the servant immediately said, "Three hundred taels from Prince Ning's mansion!"

" Five hundred taels!" 

"Six hundred taels!"

"Eight hundred taels!"

...

"One thousand five hundred taels!" 

"One thousand Six hundred taels!" 

The fourth prince's butler was afraid of being seen as a joke, so he kept bidding, but his trembling feet could already indicate that he was beginning to be restless.

"One thousand eight hundred taels."

"We will pay two thousand taels!"

2,000 taels to buy a piece of cloth, oh, she Ouyang Wu is not so vain, and besides, she has not much interest in this cloth.

She waved her hand towards the servants, and the servants quickly understood what she meant, and the eyes were filled with a bit of joy: "In this case, we will hand over this cloth to you!" Turning, his face suddenly stiffened, very funny, he blushed, only then did he know that he was caught in someone else's trap, two thousand taels to buy a piece of cloth, the fourth prince knew that he would not be able to eat and walk around .

Seeing the hesitation in his eyes, Ouyang Wu sighed: "It's said that the fourth prince is rich and powerful, so he can't get so much money, right? Hey, it seems that this radiant princess can't be worn by your princess. "

Nonsense! Of course our fourth prince can afford it!" With so many pairs of eyes staring around, no matter how painful the housekeeper was, he couldn't help but lose money to support his face, and his face turned into a pig liver color.

Boss Huang's eyes narrowed with joy, and he rubbed his hands: "I'll have someone wrap Ambilight right away."

 The housekeeper went in angrily. When he passed by Ouyang Wu, his eyes seemed to be poisoned. "It's all you! Come on, take this woman..."

"Bold, who dares to touch our princess!" Seeing the housekeeper's pale face, he looked at the woman in front of him in disbelief, but she was wearing ordinary clothes. Ordinary clothes, but there is an irresistible grace in his gestures. He looked into her unfathomable eyes, and his legs and feet suddenly became soft: "Little man, little man, retire first!"

Ouyang Wu looked at the back of him leaving in a hurry, but just smiled lightly, since you provoke me, you have to pay the price!

The little unicorn smiled and kept saying: "Master, you are too smart!"

After saying that, it seemed wrong, and added: "Well, I have a bit of style!"

Ouyang Wu was very powerless!

However, he said that the fourth prince's housekeeper was angry and annoyed on the way back, but he had no way to retaliate after eating Ouyang Wu's loss. However, when he saw Li Gong on the road at this time, he immediately told him the matter in tears: "This Princess Ning is the most arrogant and domineering, and she actually came up with such a bad idea!"

"Humph, it's Ouyang Wu again!" 

The housekeeper's eyes suddenly lit up: "But it is said that this Princess Ning killed the Li family before. The second young lady, now seeing that the eldest young lady is going to marry our most favored fourth prince, she is definitely not convinced, she must be trying to harass us!"

Li Gong heard the words, and hatred flashed in his eyes: "Ouyang Wu, this slut, My Li family and you will never share the sky!"

Ouyang Wu was in a good mood after rectifying the fourth prince's housekeeper. She is like this. If you don't offend me, I won't offend anyone. If someone offends me, I will offend someone.

She continued to stroll forward, and suddenly saw an exquisite pavilion in front of her. There was a plaque on the attic, inlaid with three characters: Cui Yan Fang.

Ouyang Wu has heard of this place. This is the place where senior officials buy rouge. Because of the special formula, the spice tastes strange, and the effect of smudging on the face is also very good.

Ouyang Wu couldn't help laughing. She had never visited an ancient cosmetics store before. After all, women are fascinated by youth. If she had the opportunity to open a cosmetics store here, she would be very confident to make a lot of money.

Ouyang Wu thought so, and then slowly walked up the stairs.

As soon as I entered the Cui Yanfang, I felt all kinds of fragrances coming from my nostrils. The smell was rich and fragrant, but the smell was too much and too mixed, the fragrance was too warm, and it was very uncomfortable to smell.

The little unicorn Ouyang Wu sneezed in his head and shouted, "What smell is this? It smells so bad, the master go out!"

"How can it be so exaggerated?" After coming here, I rarely touch rouge, but I don't know that rouge with this smell is so popular, a bunch of women are crowding around here to buy it, Ouyang Wu seems to see the madness of modern women, these people, I have never seen them. What about good cosmetics?

Just as Ouyang Wu was thinking about it, she saw a woman walking slowly in front of her. After a closer look, she realized that it was Li Yunfei, who was about to become the fourth prince concubine. When Li Yunfei saw Ouyang Wu, her face paled, and then she raised her head proudly. Although she was inferior to Ouyang Wu before, she still had arrogance. She was the eldest lady of the Li family!

The corners of Li Yunfei's lips were slightly lifted, and she glanced sarcastically and said, "Manager Li, bring up the best rouge gouache you have here!"

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, she is not someone who has never seen the world. What's there to argue about, she has a lot of good cosmetics in her space that can't be used up for a few lifetimes.

She looked at Li Yunfei while being critical while looking in her direction, and suddenly came up with a plan.

After Ouyang Wu left for a while, she came back and sat quietly. Manager Li came out of the back room and said mysteriously, "Miss Li, recently we have a new thing in Cuizhifang, and that's it - it's called perfume.

" Oh?" Li Yunfei glanced at it, but saw that Shopkeeper Li was holding a small and delicate orange bottle in her hand, she didn't know why, "What's the use?"

Shopkeeper Li opened the lid and sprayed Li Yunfei's palm: "Please, Smell it, miss Li."

"This is..." Li Yunfei's eyes widened, she greedily smelled this smell, she had never smelled such a pleasant smell.

"This kind of taste is not only liked by men, but also by women. It is the most suitable for the wedding night." Shopkeeper Li observed Li Yunfei's expression and smiled slightly when she saw her favorite expression.

Li Yunfei blushed inexplicably when she heard the bridal chamber flower candle night: "I want this bottle!"

"Wait!" Ouyang Wu, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly made a voice, and a trace of anger appeared on her bright face: "Manager Li, this is No, there is only one bottle of this perfume, didn't you say you sold it to me?"

Shopkeeper Li's eyes dodged from side to side: "This...but..."

Anger flashed across Li Yunfei's face, and her hand painted with fresh red cardamom pointed at Ouyang Wu: "Ouyang Wu, why are you arguing with me? Who do you think you are?"

Ouyang Wu said slowly: " But what about being Prince Ye's concubine?"

Li Yunfei said bitterly, "So what, you flattered to win the favor of the second prince, without him, you would be nothing!" She snatched the perfume from Manager Li's hand, "This is The thing is mine!"

"But... the only perfume is very expensive." The shopkeeper said hesitantly, "The second princess has already sent someone back to the house to get the money."

"That means, she hasn't paid for it yet? Li Yunfei glanced at Ouyang Wu happily, with a triumphant smile on her face, "If that's the case, whoever pays first is who, say, how much money?"

"Five hundred taels."

"This..." Li Yunfei's eyes suddenly widened and her lips twitched violently. Although her Li family was very rich, it was too luxurious to buy such a small bottle of perfume for five hundred taels. She paused, and Ouyang Wu looked at her hesitant expression and said calmly: "Why, do you think it's too expensive? If you think it's too expensive, don't buy it, why are you arguing with me?"

"Who said I think it's too expensive?! "

Hey, Miss Li, you'd better leave it to me, I'm the one who first fell in love with it."

"No!" In Li Yunfei's eyes, as long as Ouyang Wu wanted, she would grab it. Whether perfume, or men! She was a little reluctant before, but now seeing Ouyang Wu say this, she happily paid 500 taels of silver, and then deliberately sprayed the perfume on her neck twice, and sniffed it comfortably. Smell, proudly raised his chest and walked over in front of Ouyang Wu, not seeing the slyness in Ouyang Wu's eyes at all.

After Manager Li saw Li Yunfei leave, his eyes on Ouyang Wu changed completely, as if he saw a God of Wealth. She walked quickly to Ouyang Wu's side and made her tea herself!

Who is Shopkeeper Li? She sells the most expensive rouge, and she has all kinds of skin care recipes in her hand. But now she makes tea for Ouyang Wu herself.

She divided the five hundred taels of silver she had just collected into three hundred taels of silver, Ouyang Wu, with a flattering smile: "Princess Ning, I don't know if you have such good things."

"Of course there are!" Ouyang Wu, After taking the three hundred taels and putting them away, a smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

Xiao Qilin said in her head: "Master, you are so cunning, so cunning!"

Ouyang Wu waved his hand at Xiao Qilin, she looked up at Shopkeeper Li, and smiled mysteriously: "In the future, we will have the opportunity to cooperate, But I have to slowly develop such things."

Ouyang Wu has not yet figured out how to maximize her profits, and she is not ready to take out more things for the time being.

Li Yunfei was in a good mood when she went back, because she spent 500 taels to get back a game. When she went back, she saw Li Gong standing there with a gloomy face. She smiled and said: "Third brother, what's wrong with you? You seem to be in a bad mood?"

Li Gong told Li Yunfei what the fourth prince's butler told him: "Look, look, this little slut Ouyang Wu killed Fangfei first, but now she started to make fun of you! She bullied the fourth prince's housekeeper, didn't she just not give you face?!"

Li Yunfei twisted her hands The mask in the middle, with a cold face, Ouyang Wu actually overshadowed us twice in one day, still using the same method to fool us! She's mad, she's going to be mad!

But when she remembered the bottle of perfume she just bought, she felt that five hundred taels was worth it. After all, she had never seen such a novelty.

But I still feel a lot of pain here!

Li Yunfei covered her chest and heaved violently, she would never forget it!

At this time, she remembered the fourth prince and her plan, and a glimmer of pride flashed in her eyes, Ouyang Wu, I will definitely make it difficult for you, just wait and see! Let's see if you can still laugh!

Seeing the strong smile on Li Yunfei 's face, Li Gong raised his eyebrows curiously and said, "What's wrong?"

"Third brother, you will know soon!"

--