Brilliant 2

Ouyang Wu avoided his scorching gaze, she coughed, and stared at the half of the incense that was curled up with blue smoke, but she didn't move.

Wearing it without picking it hurts Yu Lan.

Today's spin, its hoarse is natural.

I travel in all directions, day and year.

Snow frost trade trade, shepherd's buckwheat.

If the child is not hurt, I don't care.

Shepherd's wheat is rich, and there is shepherd's wheat.

A gentleman's injury, a gentleman's guard.

She did it!

She actually fulfilled Princess Yaohua's request, and far exceeded everyone's expectations, because this four-character ancient style poem is unparalleled in both literary style and artistic conception! Definitely a timeless classic.

For a time, everyone's eyes on Ouyang Wu changed.

If she said that she might find the gunman to memorize the first poem, what about the second poem? What's more, what gunman would sell such a wonderful poem? With such a poem, he has already become famous, so why should he be a gunman?

Therefore, all this is enough to prove that these poems that they have never heard or seen are definitely original by Ouyang Wu.

Everyone looked at Ouyang Wu in amazement. They couldn't believe it. How could a legendary idiot compose such wonderful poems? Where is this idiot? If she is an idiot, then what are they who can't even write poetry? Brain disabled?

King Huai'an looked at Ouyang Wu quietly, savoring carefully the artistic conception of the orchid in the poem, where the orchid is unseen and pure, but a pair of deep eyes stared at Ouyang Wu for a moment. It is said that a person's nature can be seen from poetry, so how about her Ouyang Wu, is she also so chic and elegant?

Looking at the high-spirited Ouyang Wu in front of him, an inexplicable bitterness surged in Prince Huai'an's heart for a while, a kind of remorse for what has been gained and lost...

Ye Chonghua's mouth raised a smirk that was not a smile, and his eyes shot at King Huai'an with deep meaning.

King Huai'an felt a pain in his heart, and the cup in his hand turned into powder before he knew it...

"Your Highness..." The broken porcelain chip cut the palm of his hand, and immediately the white and moist palm was dripping with blood, and the maid standing beside King Huai'an was nervous and didn't dare to speak out.

"Shut up!" Prince Huai'an calmly hid the injured hand in his sleeve, his face was calm, and he calmly returned Ye Chonghua with a cold sneer.

Princess Yaohua was almost going crazy! She could hardly believe that Ouyang Wu was able to break through her blockade again and again, and let herself shine brightly.

Princess Yaohua glared at Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying. Didn't these two people say that Ouyang Wu was ignorant? Can you make such a wonderful poem without any knowledge?

Ouyang Xiu had been slapped in the face by Princess Yaohua before. At this moment, she lowered her head and did not receive Princess Yaohua's gaze, but Ouyang Ying stepped forward, attached to Princess Yaohua's ear, and whispered something.

"Is this true?" Princess Yaohua frowned, a little disbelieving.

"It's absolutely true. The minister's daughter did not lie. If there is a lie, the minister's daughter is willing to accept any punishment!" Ouyang Ying vowed.

On weekdays, Princess Yaohua and the third sister are the best friends. Ouyang Ying has never been able to get in, but now the opportunity is rare. If she avenges Princess Yaohua, she will definitely treat herself differently in the future. Very displeased with Ouyang Wu's great show. No one knows that the fire of jealousy in her heart is like a poisonous insect.

For the third time, since Princess Yaohua had already agreed to replace Ouyang Xuan, Ouyang Xuan could only come down. This time, it was a man Ouyang Wu didn't know.

The first time the little flower boat came to Ouyang Wu, perhaps it was a coincidence.

But the second time the little flower boat came to Ouyang Wu, maybe it was a coincidence.

But now for the third time, the little flower boat still stopped steadily in front of Ouyang Wu after going around in a big circle. This is not normal, and it is very abnormal.

Princess Yaohua sneered proudly. There are many people here who admire her, and there is one less Ouyang Xuan. Wouldn't there be more Murong Xuan and Dongfang Xuan? Wherever Beiming Yaohua wants the little flower boat to be parked, the little flower boat must be parked somewhere!

"It's really interesting, it looks like it's Ouyang Wu's performance time again." There was a bloodthirsty sneer in her eyes, and she couldn't believe that she could make Ouyang Wu proud this time!

"Thank you Princess for your praise." Ouyang Wu is neither humble nor arrogant, with a refined temperament, elegant and immortal.

"Humph! Don't be too complacent, this time the princess won't ask you to write poems." Princess Yaohua was actually very depressed. Ouyang Wu's two famous poems did not hit her that much.

"Listen to your honor." Ouyang Wu's expression was indifferent, her beautiful eyes were like those of an elegant moon fairy, but her eyes were as indifferent as ever.

"Okay! That's what you said!" Princess Yaohua was so angry that she gritted her teeth, and she announced that from this moment on, Ouyang Wu and her Beiming Yaohua will never give up!

"What the princess said, it's what it is." Ouyang Wu looked An Xian, dressed in elegant white clothes to set off her as elegant as a fairy, her expression was indifferent and cold.

"Hum! Ouyang Wu, I heard that you are very good at playing the piano, then, let's play a song on the spot. What is the requirement? It's very simple. This song must be made on the spot, the lyrics must also be original, and the time is limited to a stick of incense. Inside, do you dare to take it?"

Ouyang Wu frowned slightly. Just now she clearly saw what Ouyang Ying said in Princess Yaohua's ear, and then Princess Yaohua changed her mind and did not let her write poetry.

Judging from the original owner's memory, she was incompetent in everything about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Presumably Ouyang Ying knew this, so she specially reminded Princess Yaohua to test her with piano music.

Ouyang Wu frowned slightly and paused before saying, "Princess seems to have forgotten a rule?"

"What rule?" Princess Yaohua glared at her fiercely.

Ouyang Wu's lips were as bright as snow cherry blossoms, with a mocking smile: "Did the princess forget? According to the rules of Zhuoran Garden, whoever beats the drum, whoever plays the question."

Princess Yaohua was heartbroken. This is true on the surface, but in secret, everyone can see that Princess Yaohua's meaning is that of the drummer.

Zuo Yu, the only son of the Minister of Rites, who played the drum, glanced at Princess Yaohua with a smile on his face, and said to Ouyang Wu: "Miss Ouyang, what Princess Yaohua means is what this young master means, you are pushing three and four and four. You don't know how to play the piano?"

Others didn't know, but Zuo Yu could see clearly that the bottle of so-called spirits on the little flower boat had something else added to it, if Ouyang Wu drank it, then... It was fun.

Ouyang Wu pretended to be annoyed and turned into anger: "Who can't play the piano anymore? If you don't understand, don't talk nonsense!"

Princess Yaohua saw the retreat in Ouyang Wu's eyes, how could she be kind enough to let her go, only to see her sneer, "Ouyang Wu, Do you answer this question? If you don't, just drink the jug of wine!"