Fanwai: San Baozi's Sister Complex 6

King Anyang has a terrible headache. Since his twins came to Ningwang's mansion for one night, they have been lingering here and refused to go back.

Dare to be tough?

Yes, I'm crying for you, crying heartlessly, two children crying, this scene, they are not tired, he feels distressed.

Princess Anyang felt even more distressed.

So - indulge them for another night?

The more you live, the more emotional you are!

There are so many things in Prince Ning's mansion that attract them, but they are even more reluctant to go back!

In order to make the children have a good time, Ouyang Wu asked the craftsmen to build a simple playground in the backyard of Prince Ning's mansion, which was equipped with swings, rocking chairs, wooden horses, seesaws, and slides.

She asked Lin Qing to make all the things that children like to play in modern kindergartens.

Lin Qing is a very talented and skilled person. Since he made glass, he has become Ouyang Wu's royal maker.

Ouyang Wu actually wanted to build a large-scale playground, but it needed electricity and more equipment. This kind of thing still needs to be slowed down for a while until the conditions are met.

Everything in this playground made these children curious, and each child's eyes glowed with excitement.

The brothers Ye Tong and Ye Wu are now staying in Prince Ning's mansion, but they can't wait to occupy their sister. After knowing how to play the seesaw, they insist on playing with their sister.

So, tragic!

The younger sister is thin and small, Yetong is heavy, and the younger sister is so high that she can't come down. Yetong sits on the ground without moving, staring blankly at the younger sister who is about to cry.

The three steamed buns were playing on the treadmill next to them. Seeing this scene, they hurried over to rescue their sister.

The younger sister was so frightened that she cried, and Dabao poked her pink cheeks to coax her: "Sister don't cry." Erbao and Sanbao rolled up their sleeves to fight with the twins: "You dare to bully my sister and fight with you!"

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua sat at a distance, and when they saw such a scene, they hurried over. Ouyang Wu tapped on the heads of the two buns: "Why did you get into trouble with the little uncle?

" The children are gone, and they are afraid of being sent back. Ye Tong was the first to admit his mistake: "I made my sister cry." My sister was so wronged, she buried her face on Ye Chonghua's lap and rubbed her face: "Dad, I want to play the seesaw."

After Ouyang Wu learned the truth, she couldn't help but "I really want to play seesaw with Beibei?"

"Yeah!" The other children nodded vigorously.

Erbao muttered: "My sister is too light, we can't play with her!"

Ouyang Wu hugged her sister to the end, and let Yetong sit in the middle: "Do you try again?" The seesaw can keep the balance Yes, several children are having a good time.

Ouyang Wu saw that Ye Chonghua was still thinking, a slyness flashed in his eyes: "The principle of levers, I can teach you."

Ye Chonghua stretched out his hand, and a smile flashed in his obsidian-like eyes. Caressing Ouyang Wu's hair: "My Wuer is the smartest woman in the world."

Ouyang Wu looked at his ear: "Have you never been curious?"

Ye Chonghua smiled lowly: "Already No wonder."

"Well..."

"As long as you can see Wu'er every day and feel Wu'er's breathing, it's enough." Ye Chonghua pursed his lips, with a touch of tenderness in his eyes, "If Wu'er is willing to say something, I will listen, If you don't want to say it, I won't ask any more questions. You are a different woman, I've always known that."

Ouyang Wu leaned on her arms, a shallow, warm smile appeared on her face.

If one day, they can leave here, she will tell him everything about her.

In the eyes of the twins, Ning Wangfu has the best food in the world, the most interesting things in the world, and a very cute little sister, soft and fragrant, they can't wait to go back for a lifetime.

When King Anyang came to capture the twins again, the twins were very nervous and hid in the east: "No, no, I don't want to go back, don't go back."

"Yetong Yewu, you two are naughty again, your father is angry!"

Yetong cried loudly: "There is no swimming pool when we go back, and we can't swim anymore!"