Huge Amount of Money on Hand

Ye Chonghua's poison, Ouyang Wu has studied it in modern times. When she stuffed her entire home into the space, she naturally brought the antidote. Using the cuff, Ouyang Wu took out three antidote pills from the space. Handed it over, "One tablet a day, it will heal in three days."

Ouyang Wu raised his eyebrows and looked at Murong Wenshu, who gave Ye Chonghua the pill shortly after taking his pulse, and nodded his head: "The toxin has really been relieved. , the girl is really good, but I don't know where the girl got this medicine?"

"It's just that she has this pill in her hand." Ouyang Wu glanced at Murong Wenshu with a half-smile, but didn't care about the vigilance in his eyes.

Carrying the bag full of gold, Ouyang Wu nodded at them and turned away. These people are definitely a big trouble, it's better to stay away as soon as possible.

"Follow her." On the bed, Ye Chonghua suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were full of light, and the command he said was firm and cold, and he couldn't say anything.

Xiaodao nodded solemnly at him, and the thin figure disappeared in place in an instant.

She originally wanted to find an unmanned corner to throw the gold into the space, but the agent's instinct made her vigilant.

Ouyang Wu was not surprised. After all, Ye Chonghua was poisoned, and she immediately took out the antidote. This matter was too strange, even she had to be suspicious, not to mention Ye Chonghua was so smart and suspicious. character?

However, it was not so easy to follow her. Ouyang Wu pretended to be completely unaware. When passing by a deep courtyard, she carried a bag up the wall and jumped into the back garden of an unknown family.

After jumping into the wall, she flashed in an instant, and the whole person appeared in the space carrying the gold. There were two maids carrying food boxes on the roadside path. They only felt a meal in front of them, but when they saw each other, they found that there was nothing in front of them. They thought it was their dazzling eyes, so they walked away without paying attention.

Xiaodao then jumped into the house, but no matter how fast he was, he couldn't even touch Ouyang Wu's figure. He didn't give up and grabbed a few servants and threatened to ask questions. He came to the conclusion that there was no such a girl in their house. .

Xiaodao frowned, extremely unwilling to continue searching for Ouyang Wu's figure within a radius of ten kilometers, and in the end he had no choice but to return.

But it was said that Ouyang Wu in the space, she threw the heavy box on the ground, and sat on the grass gasping for breath. Her body has just recovered from a long-term illness, plus she has never practiced martial arts, carrying more than 60 kilograms of gold and designing to avoid masters like knives, it really embarrassed her.

The little unicorn came over after smelling the smell. After seeing a whole box of gold, his small body jumped into the box and kept making the sound of refusing, and Ouyang Wu felt his teeth sour.

Opening the operation panel and looking at the skyrocketing experience bar, Ouyang Wu was in high spirits and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

Level 1, Level 2, Level 3...

"Why did you stop?" Ouyang Wu's smile was stiff at the corner of her mouth, and she looked at the little unicorn dejectedly.

Now the operation panel shows a little more than three levels, which is still far from Ouyang Wu's goal. Only when she reached the tenth level would she be eligible to enter the Seven Treasures Building and open the seal on the first floor.

The little unicorn gave Ouyang Wu a contemptuous glance, "How can the master's arithmetic be so bad."

"How do you say it?" Ouyang Wu, who was inexplicably despised, asked humbly for advice.

"Don't the master know that the first level requires one hundred taels of gold, and after that, every two hundred taels can be promoted to one level? So one thousand taels can only be raised to three levels."

"You didn't say it." Ouyang Wu slapped the little unicorn angrily, "You foodie, this is too expensive, right?"

According to this method, you can level up with only one hundred taels at the beginning, and then three hundred taels, five hundred taels, and more. Seven hundred taels... It doesn't seem like it would cost much, but the more expensive it gets, the more she may not be able to afford it.

The little unicorn covered his forehead and stared at Ouyang Wu with tearful eyes: "Master, the Seven Treasures Pagoda is full of treasures, such as elixir that can bring people back from the dead, and Zhuyan Dan, which has an immortal face, these are not Gold can buy it."

That's right. Ouyang Wu, who had lost confidence in the upgrade, suddenly became very hopeful. Isn't it just gold? With space for this universal cheating device, plus all kinds of materials brought from modern times to ancient times called rare treasures, are you afraid that you will have no money?

Ouyang Wu picked up the small alarm clock that had been selected early in the morning, and said with high fighting spirit, "Go! Let's go to Zhenbaoxuan." The previous thousand taels of gold were only upgraded to the third level, and the five-level mark still needs one thousand five hundred As for the two pieces of gold, she has to sum up the price of this alarm clock.

Ouyang Wu dodged out of the space, jumped on the wall and left swaggeringly. On the way, he looked for someone to ask for directions, and after a while, he stood in front of the Zhenbaoxuan gate.

Zhenbaoxuan was a famous pawnshop in the city. It was rumored that the shopkeeper had a sharp eye. As long as it was a good thing, the price was extremely fair, so Ouyang Wu chose this shop.

Pawnshops have always been closed for three years, and opened for three years. So at this moment, the pawnshop was very deserted, and there was no one else except Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Wu sat down on the chair as if no one else was beside him, and put the small alarm clock wrapped in flannel on the table, ignoring the young servant who came up to him, raised his chin and said, "Please come out of the shopkeeper, I have rare treasures to die for. !"

In this kind of place, the more you put it on the shelf, the more the other party will pay attention to it.

The servant smiled and said, "Sir, please take a seat, the shopkeeper will come out immediately." Then he immediately turned around to make tea. The shopkeeper prescribed three sets of tea sets, and the servant did not hesitate to choose the one with the highest specification.

It was the condescending aura emanating from Ouyang Wu's body that was so strong that she immediately recognized that Ouyang Wu's background was either rich or noble.

The shopkeeper came out soon. He was about fifty years old, with a fat body and a kind smile, "My surname is Zhao, I'm called the shopkeeper Zhao. I don't know what treasure you want to give? Can you show me?"

Ouyang Wu didn't speak, and pointed to the fleece wrapping on the table.

"Hey—" Shopkeeper Zhao's eyes fell on the table case, and he suddenly exclaimed, "What kind of fabric is this? It's never seen before?"

Shopkeeper Zhao was referring to the sky blue super soft cotton flannel, which was pleasing to the eye. , the tentacles are soft and silky, this kind of fabric is not cheap in modern times, and at the level of ancient manufacturing, should you have never seen flannel?

Seeing the expression on the shopkeeper Zhao's face, he was actually very interested in this flannel. Unexpectedly, the flannel business can be done without intention. Ouyang Wu was overjoyed.