Concubine Xian

Ouyang Wu looked around and saw a deserted thatched hut next to her, so she helped the woman and walked into the house.

The woman leaned her body on Ouyang Wu's body, covering her abdomen with one hand, while Ouyang Wu put her hand on her shoulders. Although she was seriously injured, she still wanted to use some of her strength, and she didn't want Ouyang Wu to be as laborious.

Knowing the woman's intention, Ouyang Wu said, "No matter how hard you try, I can't guarantee that I will be able to save you." The woman looked at Ouyang Wu and said nothing. Involuntarily, she began to trust this woman. Her deep thoughts began to wander, and she put all her weight on Ouyang Wu. The two struggled to get to the house, Ouyang Wu gently placed the woman on the grass pile on the ground, and it was terrifying to see that the wound on the woman's abdomen was bleeding from the effort just now.

After Ouyang Wu placed the woman in place, she walked out of the thatched hut and took out the treatment utensils from the space. The woman's wound was serious, and it was no longer a simple medicine to stop the bleeding.

When they entered the thatched cottage again, the woman in the house was almost in a coma. Ouyang Wu walked to her side, took out a sealed needle tube from the medicine box, tore it open, and inhaled the anesthetic into the tube.

When ready, he tore off the clothes near the woman's wound, pointed the needle at the side of the wound, and slowly advanced it. The woman, who was originally in a coma, felt a slight tingling in her abdomen. She bit the tip of her tongue to open her eyes. Seeing that Ouyang Wu was quickly withdrawing the needle, she couldn't help asking, "What are you doing?"

Ouyang Wu asked obliquely . Glancing at her, she just continued the movements in her hands. I saw that she took out the medical needle and thread from the medicine box. After wearing it, she gently closed the woman's wound, picked up the needle and thread, and sewed it up.

After Ouyang Wu was anesthetized, the woman gradually felt no pain. Looking at Ouyang Wu's skillful technique, she felt very miraculous, but she lost too much blood and gradually lost consciousness.

Ouyang Wu put away a beautiful tail, gently cut the thread, put the needle and thread back in the medicine box, and then turned her head to look at the woman in front of her.

The makeup on this woman's face has faded, but she still can't stop her temperament. She just lies on the ground so quietly, but it gives people a sense of tranquility for no reason. Her tall body is hidden in a long skirt. , at first glance looks like a princess in distress, waiting for redemption.

The effect of the anesthesia has not yet finished, and the sky outside has gradually darkened. Ouyang Wu took a qi and blood pill from the space and fed her to her. Seeing that she was all right, she stretched and prepared. Getting up and leaving, saving her today has already done a good deed, and she doesn't want to cause trouble again.

Ouyang Wu just stood up, but she saw the woman on the ground folded her brows, and muttered in her mouth: "Daddy! Mother...don't! Li Xianyao, I want you to die!"

Li Xianyao? Rongguo Gongfu, the queen's elder brother. It's him! Listening to the woman's words, Ouyang Wu couldn't help but fall into contemplation. The enemy of the enemy may be a friend. Ouyang Wu raised her lips slightly, leaned down and gently lifted the woman up, no matter what, she would ask her when she woke up.

When the woman woke up, what caught her eye was the curtain of the blue gauze raining over the sky, which must be some girl's boudoir. She quickly regained consciousness and stood up abruptly, but she slightly pulled the wound due to the excessive movement, and involuntarily covered her abdomen with one hand, her eyebrows slightly wrinkled.

"If you want to die like this, you don't need to waste my medicine." A cold voice came into her ears, and the woman followed the voice, only to find a woman standing by the window, dressed in Wearing a lilac brocade brocade dress, it gives people a sense of tranquility at first glance. Her eyes were bright and indifferent, and there was a strong sense of security and tranquility between her brows. The woman's eyes suddenly turned cold when she heard the words, and she said with hatred, "How can Ning Yun die first if the great revenge is not avenged!"

: "Since you have this to report, then cherish yourself."

The woman carefully looked at the luxurious house and bit her dry lips, as if she had finally decided something. She got up from the bed with difficulty and walked down to Ouyang Wu, swaying step by step.

Ouyang Wu looked at the woman in front of her. She was only wearing a white lingerie. She looked straight ahead with a firm gaze, not looking sideways. Her skin was like congealed fat, but because of blood loss, her crystal clear skin looked very pale under the red candle. Her slender waist is like a willow, and the slender waist is not full of a grip. The black and shiny blue silk hangs down and spreads straight across the beautiful back, and the tightly pursed lips faintly reveal a stubbornness.

When I see her in the daytime, I feel that she is a cool beauty, but at this time I feel that there is a kind of thrilling beauty. This kind of beauty has nothing to do with her face, but I feel that her temperament alone makes people happy .

The woman who was standing with difficulty suddenly fell to her knees and narrated in a low voice: "I am the daughter of Shangguan Ke, the right prime minister, and my name is Shangguan Ningyun."