Defying Baby

Silent night.

After sending Axiu out, Ouyang Wu leaned on the mattress and touched the pale unicorn mark on the inside of the left wrist with his right finger.

Ouyang Wu closed her eyes and flashed with her, and the person had entered the space. If Axiu saw the disappearing figure outside, she would be scared.

As soon as Ouyang Wu went in, the lively and cute little unicorn came running like a happy, biting the corner of her skirt to please, and kept calling out, "Master, master!"

Ouyang Wu grabbed the two fist-sized children The unicorn picked it up like a baby, and teased its sensitive jaws while patrolling her territory, "That's right, everything that should be planted has been planted, and everything that should be classified has been classified.

" I bought a lot of things, and threw them into the space all at once. All kinds of seeds and materials piled up into mountains. After entering this time, I saw a completely different scene from what I imagined.

The space is not very big.

A three-storey villa with a dull snowy day was where Ouyang Wu lived in her previous life, and all the furniture inside was brought intact.

Behind the villa is a bamboo forest, and a winding stream on the left side of the villa flows out from the valley not far away. On the right side of the villa is a small lake, both of which are running water, and the bottom should be open.

The stream divides the world in front of the villa into two parts. The left side is the farmland covering an area of ​​five acres, and the right side is the medicine garden covering the same area. As for the fruit seedlings that Ouyang Wu bought, they were planted on the gentle slope.

What surprised Ouyang Wu was that she even saw the fiery red Ferrari, which she loved. Driving a Ferrari in ancient times was really cool to think about.

However, her surprise wasn't over yet. The little unicorn licked the back of her hand, jumped to the ground, and ran forward in a hurry.

Ouyang Wu followed it, the little unicorn was in front and she was behind, one person and one beast walked towards the mountain forest. Ouyang Wu looked into the distance, and could vaguely see the tall tower hidden by the trees.

Finally, the little unicorn stopped a hundred meters in front of the tower.

Between the little unicorn and the tower is a cliff. The valley is so deep and bottomless that the two ends of the cliff are connected by a wooden bridge. Xu Feng blew past, and the iron chain bridge swayed with the wind, which made people feel chills.

The tower is seven stories high, each about 300 square meters.

"Where is that place?" Ouyang Wu asked curiously. She has a feeling that this mysterious tower will bring her a big surprise.

"That's the Seven Treasures Pagoda. As the name suggests, there are treasures hidden in each of the seven floors." The little unicorn cocked his tail proudly.

"There is a batch of treasures hidden on each floor?" Ouyang Wu almost drooled. Thinking of Yuan Qinghua as a little unicorn used as a chicken food jar, the treasure in her mouth can be seen as a real treasure.

"Of course!" The little unicorn jumped to the huge rock opposite Ouyang Wu, stood with his legs upright, and explained seriously, "Our Xumi space has experienced seven masters, and among them there are ascension and transcendence. There are the empress dowagers who run the government under the curtains, the commander Mojin who has the imperial seal... and the arms dealer in your world. The last owner of this Xumi space is the arms dealer."

"The arms dealer?!" Ouyang Wu couldn't hold back her exclamation. Isn't it what she thought? isn't it? isn't it? If that's the case, that's too bad!

"Yes, arms dealer, unfortunately this arms dealer died in a vendetta. On the first floor of this tower, he left behind $12 billion worth of arms and weapons." Xiao Qilin's tone was understated .

$12 billion in armaments? Ouyang Wu was stunned. This is ancient times. In this ancient times of fighting with cold weapons, she has arms worth 12 billion US dollars in her hands? This is simply unimaginable.

What is the little unicorn doing? Let her recruit troops and buy horses to unify the four kingdoms and rule the world? But even if that's not the case, self-defense is entirely feasible.

"Master." The little unicorn grabbed Ouyang Wu, who was about to cross the chain bridge, and said with a mysterious smile, "The Seven Treasures Building has not been opened yet, so the contents inside cannot be taken away."

Sure enough, the arms were not as readily available as they had imagined.

"Then what should we do?" Ouyang Wu squatted down and looked at the little unicorn, the two of them staring at each other.

"It's very simple." Xiao Qilin pulled out an operating system and pointed it to Ouyang Wu, "Upgrade the space, every ten levels, the Qibao Building will open a floor. As for how to upgrade the space, there are two methods. .The first method is to sell the output of the space to the system, then the gold coins obtained can be used for upgrades; the second method is simpler, just take the gold coins in reality and let me devour, and swallow a sufficient amount of gold coins, the same It can be upgraded."

After speaking, Xiao Qilin thought that he had explained it clearly, but she was taken aback by what he said. However, Ouyang Wu quickly thought about it, and even such bizarre things as space and time-travel happened, and she also recognized it when there was another system or something.

However, Ouyang Wu made up her mind that she must raise the little unicorn to level ten as soon as possible, not to mention that taking out the hot weapon is the kingly way, after all, her current situation is far from being comfortable.

"When is the output of the farmland and orchard?" Ouyang Wu tirelessly seeks popular science.

"Every level up, the time is doubled, and so on." The little unicorn pointed to the zero percent progress bar on the operating system, and rolled on the ground with his stomach in his arms, "Master, master, the little unicorn is very hungry. Hungry..."

Ouyang Wu, who was penniless, said there was nothing he could do. In the end, the little unicorn quickly got up and entered the storage room. The storage room is all kinds of materials that Ouyang Wu packed from the warehouse of the large supermarket. Furniture accessories, office supplies, clothing, shoes and hats, daily necessities, audio equipment, luggage toys, arts and crafts, etc., everything.

Not long after, the little unicorn came out with the packaging box in his mouth, Ouyang Wu opened it, and was happy.

She didn't expect the little unicorn to choose and choose, but finally chose a small alarm clock. This alarm clock is about the size of two fists.

"Okay, that's it!" Ouyang Wu hugged the little unicorn, poked its little head, and said with a smile, "I can bear it again, we will exchange it for gold tomorrow and then give it to you."

An ancient Yuan Qinghua The jar can sell for 20 million yuan in modern times, so what price should she pay for this small alarm clock that sells for 30 yuan in the supermarket?

Ouyang Wu would never have imagined that the person she met tomorrow would affect her happiness for the rest of her life.

Ouyang Wu herself is a doctor with excellent medical skills, so the injury on her forehead is not a problem for her. After using the medicines brought from modern times in the space, the wounds no longer hurt much.

The yard where she lived was very remote, far from the main yard, and was usually almost inaccessible, but it was only separated from the street outside by a wall, which just happened to be cheaper for Ouyang Wu.

Under Axiu's worried eyes, Ouyang Wu jumped up gracefully, jumped on the wall, and quickly disappeared in front of Axiu.

The capital of the Eastern Jin Dynasty is full of flowers.

There are many shops on the street, and there are all kinds of stalls on the roadside, hawkers selling snacks, jewelry, antiques and jade. Pedestrians, men and women, young and old, in groups of three or five, are playing, shopping, or bargaining, which is very lively.

Ouyang Wu looked at the real-life version of the ancient city with great interest, and at this moment, a pair of strong thin arms suddenly hugged her around the waist——