Feibai Arrives

In the crowd, Ouyang Wu saw Princess Yaohua with just one glance.

She is so dazzling.

Wearing a fiery red peony flower tube top, a flower-draped skirt around her waist, a light purple smoky silk sash with a length of about 10 feet rolled up on her arms, her hair pulled into a complex and splendid cloud bun, and a few strands of fine hair hanging down her shoulders mischievously. Makes finger-breakable skin even whiter.

The facial features are exquisite and dexterous, a pair of beautiful eyes are embedded with a touch of moist luster, and there is no makeup on the face, but still can not hide the stunning appearance, just like a fairy who does not eat fireworks, ethereal and splendid like fireworks.

She leaned lazily on the beauty chair, and lightly picked up the wine glass with her right hand.

She just sat in the upper position, surrounded by a circle of boudoir daughters and stars holding the moon. Under her dazzling brilliance, those rare beauties on weekdays suddenly eclipsed.

Ouyang Wu secretly praised in her heart, she deserves to be the famous Princess Yaohua in the world, the number one beauty in the Eastern Jin Kingdom.

Seemingly aware of Ouyang Wu's gaze, Princess Yaohua's cold and beautiful eyes shot at Ouyang Wu instantly. Those eyes had a stern look in their arrogance. Seeing Ouyang Wu's face, she frowned slightly and seemed a little unhappy.

Indeed, to make Princess Yaohua look unhappy, it can be seen that Ouyang Wu's appearance makes her feel threatened.

Ouyang Ying followed Princess Yaohua's line of sight. At first glance, she couldn't help but stare blankly...

It wasn't until the second glance that she was sure that the person who dazzled her eyes was Ouyang Wu! The disgusting fifth Miss Ouyang in their family's nympho grass bag!

She lifted the hem of her skirt, walked over, met Ouyang Wu's gaze, and squinted condescendingly: "Ouyang Wu! Who asked you to come here? Why did you come?" Ouyang Wu's face was light and calm. Mei Mu looked at her, her pupil brightly as if piercing the other's soul, she whispered: "Why, can't I come?" After saying that, Ouyang Wu took out a post and raised it at Ouyang Ying, Ouyang Ying said. Looking at this post, she gave her a stern look, "Okay! You are amazing!"

Seeing this invitation, Ouyang Ying knew that yesterday's mother's plan had failed. Unexpectedly, since this Ouyang Wu woke up after hitting the wall, it has become difficult to deal with her without making a sound.

Ouyang Ying glared angrily at her and clenched her fists fiercely. Today at this orchid banquet, Ouyang Wu must be ruined again!

Moreover, Ouyang Ying knew that Ouyang Wu had a bad reputation on weekdays and rarely went out on weekdays, unlike her and Sanjie who often entered banquets for the first time. Ouyang Wu didn't know anyone here, and she was looking forward to Ouyang Wu's collapse.

Looking at the back of her leaving, Ouyang Wu was just silent, with a look on her face that was half-smile but not sarcastic. At this time, she was dressed in white, with black hair in plain clothes, like a green lotus facing the wind, and she was slim. With a casual smile on her face and this extremely beautiful face, people suddenly feel that Ouyang Wu like this shines with dazzling light. She is unique and unique.

At this moment, someone shouted loudly:

"King Huai'an is here—"

For a moment, all eyes were turned in that direction, and Ouyang Wu also stopped and looked back indifferently.

Today's King of Huai'an wears a soft robe of pure white gold silk, embroidered with sparkling pieces of gold, the hem of the luxurious soft robe is in the arc of a warm cloud, the soft breeze blows, and the fringe under the jade belt flutters gracefully with the wind Dancing lightly.

There was a warm and jade-like smile on Jumei's face, as intoxicating as the cherry blossoms in March spring. At this time, he was extremely outstanding and extremely dazzling. As soon as he appeared, those shy and famous women all unabashedly greeted him with affection.

"Yeah—that person, isn't that the Second Prince Ye?"

An uncontrollable excited voice sounded in the arena, so all eyes turned to the beautiful man beside King Huai'an.

People are all compared.

If there was no man behind him, King Huai'an's appearance and temperament would definitely be second to none, but when compared with the person beside him, King Huai'an was like a dusty pearl, eclipsed. I saw that the man's black blue silk poured down, and the blue silk was randomly tied by a red silk, with a faint luster flowing, with a sense of arrogance and splendor.

Wearing a black and luxurious velvet robe, and black leather boots on a white background, he was tall and slender. With a tall nose bridge and a pair of eyes that are bright like diamonds, sometimes there is a look of contempt for all things, and there is a noble and indomitable arrogance in his eyes.

Handsome and captivating, and imposing. His body seemed to be covered with a layer of brilliance, and the sun was shining in all directions, gathering brilliance like an obsidian.

All of a sudden, everything was quiet, and as soon as he appeared, he instantly killed countless beauties.

The rumors are indeed true, and they will be false at first sight.

Seeing such a beautiful man, how can he be caught in the eyes of tens of millions of men in the world?

Not only Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying, but even Princess Yaohua looked straight. Her beautiful eyes stared straight at the Second Prince Ye, her eyes seemed to be sucked in, and she couldn't pull them out.

Princess Yaohua's pale and slender hands clenched into fists. At this moment, she secretly swore in her heart: This man, she is going to settle for Beiming Yaohua! People stop killing people, Buddha stops killing Buddha, he must be her Beiming Yaohua's man!

When Ouyang Wu saw the legendary Ye Feibai, the second prince of the night, her beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, and there was a flash of clarity in her heart. She felt an unexpected and reasonable feeling in her heart.

Ye Feibai, so your name is Ye Feibai? The second prince Ye of the powerful Xiling Kingdom?

A sneer appeared on the corner of Ouyang Wu's mouth.

When Axiu talked to her about the Second Prince Ye, she actually had a faint feeling in her heart, so she came to confirm it today, but she didn't expect that Ye Chonghua was like Ye Feibai.

The first time they met, she saved him, but he didn't even tell his name, and even made up a fake name. Ye Chonghua, good, very good!

This man kept saying that he wanted to marry her and be responsible for her, but he turned out to be the second prince of the night who was said to marry Princess Yaohua! What a dissolute hypocrite!

Ouyang Wu couldn't explain why the anger in her heart was burning. She only felt that her chest seemed to be blocked, and she felt uncomfortable.

Across the heavy crowd, Ye Feibai's clear and lustrous beautiful eyes suddenly looked at Ouyang Wu. There seemed to be a graceful smile in his eyes.

His eyes were clearer and brighter than the stars in the night sky, as if the deepest secrets in his heart were seen through at a glance...