Restoring the Good Old Face

After a while, someone came with medicine, and the beauty cream was also included. There was also a doctor who came in with the servants. Ouyang Liu no longer believed Yun Sang. When he ordered the servants to take the medicine, he also called for the doctors in the city. The doctor checked the medicines one by one, picked up the beauty cream and looked at it, then put it under his nose and smelled it, his face was instantly pale: "Sir, this plaster contains the most powerful poison that is rare in the Western Regions, it is called Jue Ming San, eat it immediately. Death, if it touches the skin, it will be extremely itchy and unbearable, and the hands will be uncontrollable. It will happen every two weeks, and every time it will be bloody before giving up, this is the most ruthless poison!"

Ouyang Liu listened. After these words, his face couldn't help but turn white, and he asked eagerly, "Is there an antidote?"

"Little talents with little knowledge can't cure this poison."

Ouyang Liu turned his eyes to Yun Sang, and said expectantly. "Doctor Yun, I have heard that you are a world-renowned doctor, but can you cure the little girl?"

Yun Sang said indifferently: "There is no cure."

Ouyang Wu looked at Yun Sang's indifferent expression, and said, "Father, since The poison is in the skin-beautifying cream, so there are people who has the antidote when they deliver the skin-beautifying cream."

Sun shi murmured and repeated Ouyang Wu's words: "The person who sent the skin-beautifying cream?" Ouyang Xuan. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, Ouyang Xuan turned pale all of a sudden, he waved his hands quickly, and shouted, "Don't listen to the fifth sister's nonsense, how could I harm the fourth sister?"

"Oh? You found this beauty cream from the Western Regions. Come on, and this Destiny Powder is the most poisonous poison in the Western Regions, who else will find it?" Ouyang Wu responded indifferently.

"That's the fourth sister..." As if thinking of something, he paused for a while, and then shouted in exasperation: "Anyway, don't talk nonsense!"

"Shut up for me!" Ouyang Liu said sharply, "Xuan'er, you found this beauty cream from the Western Regions, so it has nothing to do with you, come here, lock the eldest young master in the woodshed, and think about it behind closed doors!"

Sun Shi was also frightened by this sudden change: "Master, someone must have framed Xuan'er! How could Xuan'er hurt his own younger sister, it must be... It must be this bitch Ouyang Wu!"

"Shut up for me ! !" Ouyang Liu shouted at him, he glanced at the innocent Ouyang Wu, and then at the already bloody Ouyang Ying, and sighed: "Take the madam and the fourth young lady back."

Everyone in the front hall disappeared . Now, only Ouyang Wu and Yun Sang are left. Ouyang Wu saw Yun Sang standing quietly by the side, and slowly walked towards Yun Sang: "Why did you replace the tickle powder with the death powder?"

Yun Sang raised her head and looked directly at Ouyang Wu when she heard the words, his eyes were bright: "It seems that Murong Jiao's medical skills are still a little useless, tsk tsk, girl, your sister is so vicious, you let him go so easily, Ye Er doesn't agree, haha, Ye Er will owe me a favor this time!"

After speaking, he laughed to himself, and threw the porcelain bottle in his hand to Ouyang Wu, and disappeared. Ouyang Wu took the porcelain bottle and opened it. It was the death- defying
powder. At this time, she vaguely heard Yun Sang's words: "This medicine is a treasure. I'll give it to you!"

Now, Yunsang, ah, Yunsang, as expected, they are the people who follow Ye Chonghua, and they are so vicious when they do things.

Ye Chonghua's betrothal gift caused a sensation in the entire capital. Now everyone in the capital knew that Prince Ye was so fond of this concubine who had not yet married, and could not wait to give her the best things in the world. The news quickly spread to King Huai'an's ears. When he heard the news, King Huai'an felt a stuffy feeling in his chest, as if it was blocked by something. He used to be obsessed with Ouyang Wu. He hated her, hated her, and wanted to vomit when he saw her face, but now that she was far away from him, he cared more and more about her, and even hoped to see her! The human heart is like this, if you get what you get, you will abandon it, and if you can't get it, you will miss it.

King Huai'an sat at the sandalwood table with a blank face, playing with the cup in his hand, looking at the ups and downs of tea leaves in the cup, the tea in the cup did not move, he pursed his thin lips, I couldn't get it something that no one else is allowed to get.

Thinking so, he stood up and quickly rode to the Prime Minister's Mansion. He happened to see Ouyang Wu leading the maid as if going out. Ouyang Wu's face was not wearing makeup, but it was fresh and moving. The eyes that always looked at him with obsessive and enthusiastic eyes in the past are no longer as transparent as water, but also with a touch of coldness, as if they can see through everything. The nearly jet-black hair was tied with a ribbon with a violet cutout pattern, and a few strands of hair fell mischievously down his shoulders, making the skin that could be broken even more brightly white. King Huai'an stared at her for a moment, almost obsessed. Before he got off the horse, he said, "If you don't want to marry, I can help you."

Ouyang Wu was also a little surprised that he actually saw King Huai'an at the door of his house. With such an urgent look on his face, it is estimated that he was here for herself, and her face could not help but appear a bit ridiculous. Although she didn't want to marry, she hated the King Huai'an more than Ye Chonghua. This was a conceited chauvinist pig. The moment Ouyang Wu looked at him, the watery eyes were mixed with mocking smiles and the swaying water without any waves, making people feel like they were in the snow and ice. She looked at him quietly, her eyes seemed to pass him, and she looked at a distant place, and smiled indifferently: "No need." 

A trace of displeasure flashed in Prince Huai'an's heart, how could this woman treat him with such an expression, Didn't she love him to the death? Shouldn't she be humble in front of him and tell her love? There was a warm smile on his face, his thin lips were lightly pursed, his eyes were lingering, with a bit of a smile, he stretched out his slender fingers, pinched her chin, and said word by word: "If you just If you want to fight hard, then you win!"

Ouyang Wu frowned, this chauvinist pig, doesn't he understand human words? She is now one, one, one, feeling, feeling, all, no, there is none!