Don't Mess with the Princess

Ye Feiqing's heart sank, but on the surface he was calm, he glanced at Ye Chonghua, his face was full of emotion: "Thank you for your concern, it is the duty of a son to be able to share the worries for the father and the emperor. , How can Erchen feel tired?"

Ye Feiqing paused, and then said: "Second brother is fighting outside, and he needs a good rest. How can't Feiqing work harder for the second brother, and Feiqing should take more responsibility."

Ye Chonghua looked indifferent and alienated, and seemed to have a hint of deep meaning: "The fifth brother is busy with the government and has to contact foreign affairs. It must be very tiring."

Ye Feiqing just did not hear it, and his expression and mentality were in the shortest time. It returned to normal, smiled and said: "What Feiqing does is not as hard as the second brother's hard work." 

The two responded politely, the emperor thought for a moment, his eyes swirled around the two, his expression was unclear, and his fingertips lightly pressed the purple sandalwood. Table: "Feibai has been fighting outside for many months, and he was seriously injured before, and he is really tired."

Ye Chonghua's eyes flashed, and he got up and bowed to the emperor: "I have one more thing, I hope the father and emperor can agree to the son. "

Speaking, he took out something from his arms and presented it in front of the emperor.

The emperor's expression changed, and he said, "Feibai, you are..."

Ye Chonghua presented the military talisman, and he narrowed his eyebrows slightly: "Father, Wu'er is pregnant. I'll Accompany her by her side. Please allow me, the emperor."

When he mentioned Wu'er, there was a serene and peaceful look in his black eyes.

He looked into the emperor's eyes frankly, his face was full of shock, but also mixed with faint excitement and peace of mind.

Ye Chonghua lowered his eyes, and knew the emperor better. Over the years, the emperor valued him, but he was also wary of him, and he always spoiled Ye Feixi to suppress him. Now that he has won the battle, he will be even more afraid that his power will shock the Lord.

The more power he holds in his hands, the more the emperor will be afraid of him. It is better to return it all, so as to gain the emperor's trust and even feel guilty for him.

The emperor seemed to be embarrassed, and his expression was a little hesitant.

Ye Chonghua knew what the emperor was thinking. He was afraid that once he took back the military talisman, if another foreign enemy invaded in the future, he was afraid that Ye Chonghua would not lead any more troops.

"If there is another war, the father emperor just sends his ministers to fight." The emperor's cold eyes showed joy, and in the blink of an eye, he flashed away, he smiled and said: "This child Wuer ran to Mobei regardless of everything. He saved your life. Sure enough, Wangfu is your lucky star. You have to take good care of Wu'er, and I hope to hug the emperor's grandson as soon as possible."

Ye Chonghua's lips twitched, as if returning to his heart like an arrow: "Yes, the son will leave now and go back to accompany Wuer." 

The emperor nodded with a smile, Ye Chonghua turned and left, his back proud and tall.

Ye Feiqing kept looking at Ye Chonghua without saying a word, and his face was still thoughtful until he left.

But he heard the emperor's voice in his ears: "You always said that your second brother is greedy for military power, do you understand now?"

Ye Feiqing came back to his senses, got up in a hurry, and said, "The son is frightened, I hope the father emperor forgive me."

"You are a smart and filial child, don't listen to others easily." The emperor sighed meaningfully, and then looked at the blank paper in his hand and the talisman quietly placed on the table, and a touch of complexity flashed in his eyes.

Ye Feiqing sat down for a while and then left.

Looking at the back of Ye Feiqing's departure, there was a slight smile on the emperor's lips, and his two sons who were highly regarded by him were firmly in his hands, which was the best.

Ouyang Wu went back to rest for a night, and the next day she went to the Palace to greet the Empress Dowager. Sure enough, after Ouyang Wu went to the Fanghua Hall, the queen mother seemed to have heard the communication at all, without raising her eyes, her attitude was very cold.

Knowing that the Queen Mother was angry with her, Ouyang Wu took a few steps forward and pulled the Queen Mother's sleeve to please, and whispered, "Grandmother."