Failed Plans

Ouyang Wu responded and was about to turn around, but suddenly a girl rushed out from behind the rockery and hit her on top of her. Ouyang Wu didn't react yet, she only felt cold on her legs, and then she heard a snapping sound. A teapot fell to the ground. Before Ouyang Wu could make a move, she saw the girl kneeling on the ground and hurriedly wiping Ouyang Wu's skirt with her sleeve: "This servant didn't do it on purpose, please forgive me.

" He raised his brows, "No need..."

"His—" The sound of the cloth breaking, the girl was so strong, Ouyang Wu's skirt was torn in half for no reason!

"What's the matter with you girl?!" Zhu Lu on the side widened his eyes and his voice became sharp, "Why did you tore the princess' skirt."

"Princess, please spare me the princess, this servant didn't do it on purpose. !" The girl knelt on the side and kowtowed again and again, but a strange smile appeared on her lips. She has completed the task given by Li Gongzi, and now Prince Ning's mansion is disheveled.

Ouyang Wu looked down at her dress, which was torn to shreds, but she didn't seem to care, she just looked at the girl kneeling on the ground and said coldly, "You clearly did it on purpose, do you think this princess is a fool? 

At this time, a man's voice was heard from a distance: "Why should Li Sangong hide it? I heard that there are several precious chrysanthemums in your yard, and I heard that there are also ink chrysanthemums?

" A lot of money, right?"

Li Gong said casually: "You guys are really well-informed, I did have someone move a few chrysanthemums here, please."

Zhu Lu heard the man's footsteps gradually approaching, and his face turned pale. : "Princess, what should I do, someone is coming, let's hurry and hide, here, hide behind the rockery."

Before Ouyang Wu could answer, the girl's hand suddenly reached out and held Ouyang Wu's feet. Her strength was so great that she lowered her head and seemed to cry: "Princess, please forgive me, maid. It really wasn't intentional, the servant really wasn't intentional, princess, please!"

Zhu Lu saw that Ouyang Wu was caught by her and couldn't move, and when she heard the voices of those people getting closer and closer, her heart pounded. Jumping around, she glared at this maid with an angry face, wishing to scratch her face, but she has another more important thing now: "Princess, why don't you wear my skirt first?"

"No, you Just turn around and go." Ouyang Wu chuckled lightly, her eyes were indifferent, but she sent a stronger girl, did you think she would be able to get her hooked?

"I'm really welcome if I don't let go?" Ouyang Wu saw the girl raised her head, but she didn't want to let go at all. She took the handkerchief and waved it in front of her nose, but the girl didn't respond. , I feel that my body has become different, and my whole body suddenly loses half of the strength. Then, her consciousness disappeared without a trace, and she fell to the side.

Ouyang Wu took out a bottle of medicinal powder from her arms and sprinkled it on the girl. It was itchy powder. When she woke up, she didn't know what to do.

Zhu Lu turned her back to Ouyang Wu and stomped her feet anxiously: "Princess, have you come up with a solution?"

"Hey, isn't this Princess Ning?" Suddenly there were some extravagantly dressed men around the corner, Zhu Lu as Facing the enemy, he blocked Ouyang Wu with a pale face.

Zhu Lu turned her head again, and actually found that the tattered skirt that the girl had torn up just now was restored to its original state, her eyes widened in disbelief, and her tense nerves loosened. As everyone knows, Ouyang Wu took an identical skirt from the space in an instant and tied it up.

Zhu Lu couldn't help but couldn't believe it, and Li Gong couldn't believe it either. He originally ordered the maid to rip off Ouyang Wu's skirt and make her stand in front of all the men with her clothes disheveled, so that she wouldn't say anything if she wanted to. At that time, as soon as it came out that she had made a scandal in front of everyone, if he provoked a few more words, Ye Chonghua might divorce this woman.

Even if he kept going, the Empress did not agree that such a woman would exist in the royal family, and she would lose the face of the royal family.

At that time, humming, thinking about how to rectify Ouyang Wu will not be easy.

But now what he saw, the girl he had meticulously cultivated was lying on the side, and Ouyang Wu looked at Li Gong curiously as if he had nothing to do, and said slowly: "Li San Gongzi, your manor Why is the girl so fragile, just hit me and fainted." There was a kind laughter from behind Li Gong, and Li Gong's face was extremely unhappy. On the other hand, Li Yunfei preached that there are precious chrysanthemums in Li Gong's other courtyard building, which attracted the jealousy of all the ladies, and they all expressed their desire to come and watch.

Li Yunfei originally wanted to let everyone see Ouyang Wu's ugly appearance, but when she arrived, she found that Ouyang Wu was standing there slim, and she didn't know how many people's attention it attracted!

She almost smashed the silk in her hand, why did the slut Ouyang Wu always get out of trouble, but it doesn't matter, she still has a trick behind her! The gloomy expression on Li Yunfei's face quickly disappeared without a trace, but instead brought a smile. She walked towards Ouyang Wu with lotus steps, held her hand, and said affectionately, "Second sister-in-law originally went here, it's really a good meal."

"Hey, just now a girl led me to At this point, it is said that Chonghua is drunk." Ouyang Wu's face showed a hint of worry, "I finally met a girl, but she accidentally fainted."

"Your Majesty King Ning does not drink, how can it be?." An elegant young man said.

Ouyang Wu smiled and said: "It must be the girl from Li's house joking with me."

Ouyang Wu's eyes were a little cold, Li Gong smiled awkwardly, and was about to say something when he heard a dog barking, and then he saw When a wolf dog appeared in people's field of vision, the dog was tall and fierce, with a ferocious gaze, its appearance made all the ladies in the group scream, and the scene was very chaotic for a while.

This dog ran wildly in the crowd, barking, but it seemed that the dog's only target was Ouyang Wu!

Zhu Lu was so scared that her body was trembling, but she knew that it wasn't something to be afraid of now, and the princess must not have an accident. She closed her eyes and blocked Ouyang Wu: "Princess, run!"

Ouyang Wu was very moved and looked at Zhu Lu's petite body stood in front of her, and she suddenly thought of Axiu. This girl is also a loyal protector, but the person who protects her naturally won't let her be hurt, so she pushed her aside. "Don't worry about me, you can go as far as you can."

Li Yunfei's eyes showed a triumphant smile. She walked so close to Ouyang Wu today just to get in Ouyang Wu's breath. She owns this dog. Raised, but most listen to her words.

Li Yunfei deliberately said: "No, which bastard released the wolf dog?"

Li Gong said loudly: "Someone, someone."

He said this, but he didn't move, his eyes showed a cold light , but a quarter of an hour, until this dog bites Ouyang Wu, hehehe!

The dog rushed towards Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu took two steps back calmly, his eyes narrowed slightly. The Li family is really deceiving, a figure flashed out not far away, and his expression was also in a hurry: "No, this dog has rabies, I wanted to kill it just now, but I didn't expect it to run away. "Everyone, be careful."

Ouyang Wu recognized that person, wasn't he the fourth prince's housekeeper?

Very good, unite to deal with her, right!

At this moment, the wolf dog pounced towards Ouyang Wu. Ouyang Wu had hidden poison in his hand, and just waiting for the wolf dog to pounce, he let it fall to the ground and die. But before she could do it, she heard the little unicorn shout: "Beast, don't be rude!"

The little unicorn, who used to roll around and play tricks in the past, stood there majestically and proudly, but the small body was Exudes an air of pride. The wolf dog froze in midair, and then fell to the ground with a groan.

Everyone didn't know what was going on, some of them who were sweating coldly for Ouyang Wu saw Ouyang Wu standing motionless, the breeze lifted her long skirt, her lips seemed to have a smile, His eyes were deep and terrifying, exuding a faintly dangerous and deadly aura.

Li Yunfei's eyes widened, it was impossible, it was absolutely impossible!

Ouyang Wu gave her a cool look: "Little Qilin, let the dog bite her!"

Little Qilin ordered the dog: "Beast, you go and bite that bad woman, she actually said that you have rabies, and she have to be killed. You! If you don't fight back now, you will be killed later!"

The wolf dog on the ground flashed a grievance in his eyes, but he seemed to be persuaded, and reluctantly got up from the ground, and the little unicorn continued to tempt He wrote: "Little dog, if you follow my words, I will give you a lot of meat and bones?"

Ouyang Wu couldn't help sweating, and the little unicorn was also very cute when he had a discussion with people.

Xu is the little unicorn's coercion and bait and lure to the wolf dog. His hair stood up all over his body, and he entered a fighting state again. He was very fierce, and the servants who were going to attack it also retreated. They had all taken Li Yunfei's orders before to make the dog crazy, but what they didn't know was that the wolf dog suddenly turned around, rushed towards Li Yunfei viciously, and bit Li Yunfei's arm angrily!

"Yun Fei!" Li Gong never thought that the wolf dog would bite his sister. Didn't Yun Fei say that the dog was raised by her?

Li Gong's bark was very sharp, and the people around were also unbelievable. At this time, they were not as calm as they used to be. They could hide as far as they could, and run as far as they could. As for the dog bite Whoever goes up doesn't care at all, as long as it's not yourself.

Li Gong made a gesture at this time, and the people hiding around rushed up. Li Gong shouted: "Quick! Quick, kill this beast!"

"Little dog, run away! There's a hole there, you just need to get through it." The little unicorn was excited to see the wolf dog complete the task, clapped his hands, and guided the wolf dog to escape. The wolf dog followed the direction pointed by the little unicorn and fled away at once, and no one could keep up.

However, the wolf dog disappeared from everyone's career, and everyone seemed to have finally made up their minds. After coming out of the hiding place, she found Li Yunfei lying on the ground with messy hair and disheveled clothes. There was a deep tooth mark on her exposed arm, dripping with blood. She sobbed loudly, unable to cry herself: "It hurts, it hurts!"

Ouyang Wu sighed: "Isn't this dog have rabies? Yun Fei, do you feel strange about your body now? What are you going to bite?"

Because of excessive blood loss, Li Yunfei's face was pale and her forehead was covered in cold sweat, she covered her arms and looked at Ouyang Wu angrily, but there was no one around to help her. Everyone avoided her from a distance, for fear that she would bite like the wolf dog just now!

Seeing that most of the people had left, Ouyang Wu deliberately stroked her bun and took Zhu Lu's hand: "Zhu Lu, I'm scared, help me go back."

Ouyang Wu hasn't left yet. After a few steps, she bumped into a hard embrace. When she looked up, she saw Ye Chonghua with a pale face. He just came in a hurry, sweat on his face, he seemed a little nervous, touched her face and touched her hands: "Wu'er, are you okay?"

"It's okay, what can I do ? ." Ouyang Wu yawned inadvertently, lowered her head, and looked at Ye Chonghua's caring eyes, she felt a little uncomfortable.

"Don't walk around in the future, what if you get hurt by something?"

"Okay, don't worry, I'll be fine." Ouyang Wu grabbed Ye Chonghua's sleeve with a smile, "Hmph, who dares to bully me ? I, I'll bully him back, I don't want to suffer this kind of suffocation."

"Next time, let me vent the anger for you." Ye Chonghua remembered that the queen had deliberately dragged him just now, and there was a strong anger on his face, these people , let him not let go of any of them.

"No, it's more fun to vent my anger." Ouyang Wu smiled.

Ye Chonghua snorted coldly, Ouyang Wu couldn't help feeling a little helpless, she was angry, Ye Chonghua was also angry.

Ouyang Wu heard Li Yunfei shouting from a distance behind him: "I don't have rabies, I don't have rabies, come back, come back!"

"Run, it's terrifying that the fourth imperial concubine looks so exhausted."

"Yes, yes . Ah, didn't she raise the dog herself, how could she even bitten?"

"Who knows, a mad dog will bite a person if he catches him, there's no reason to rely on it."

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua walked slowly, From time to time, there are people running over, and one of them said with a good heart, "Wang.. Wang Ning, Princess Ning, run quickly, if you accidentally get bitten by the fourth concubine, it will be bad!"

Ouyang Wu laughed when she heard the words: "If bitten by a mad dog, she may not go mad immediately, but there will be an incubation period."

"Ah?! So even if she is normal now, there is no guarantee that she will go mad one day?"

" I can't say for sure." Ouyang Wu said softly, but the listeners were startled. In the future, Miss Li San will no longer be able to touch her, so she might go crazy and bite.

"Wow, I have to detour when I see the Fourth Imperial Concubine!"

When the person left, Ouyang Wu couldn't help laughing, and Ye Chonghua patted her on the head: "Wu'er, you are really... It's cute."

"Isn't it cute?" Ouyang Wu glared at him, "Who let others bully me, hum!"

Because of such a commotion, the Li family became very chaotic, and the guests who came to congratulate They all ran seven, seven, eight, eight. Originally, the queen was waiting in the hall for Ouyang Wu to make a fool of herself, but she saw Ouyang Wu come back with Ye Chonghua first, and then heard the news that Li Yunfei had rabies, and everyone knew it, she endured her own re-shoots. Impulse of the table, these idiots!

After Ouyang Wu returned to Prince Ning's mansion from the Li family, the whole person relaxed, but she had not lived a comfortable life for a few days before someone came to look for her.

"Something happened to the third princess!" Before dawn, Ouyang Wu was still sleeping in Ye Chonghua's arms, when Zhu Lu suddenly ran over to report. Ouyang Wu and the third princess are also considered to have a good relationship. Since the last time Ouyang Wu diagnosed that the third princess was pregnant, the third princess also sent a lot of things to thank Ouyang Wu. Now Ouyang Wu heard that the third princess had an accident and sat up hurriedly.

Ye Chonghua was sleeping soundly when he was suddenly interrupted and looked a little bad. His eyes were tightly closed, he grabbed Ouyang Wu's robe sleeves and didn't let him move. , then opened the mouth and said, "Zhulu, bring scissors."

Zhulu saw something faintly through the gauze curtain, but although she was loyal to Ouyang Wu, she was also very afraid of Ye Chonghua, she hesitated. So far, Ye Chonghua has loosened Ouyang Wu's sleeves, looking a little aggrieved. Ouyang Wu rarely sees him like this, she burst out laughing, and twisted the quilt for him: "The third princess has an accident, I should have gone to see it, when she was sick, no one said anything. Well, you yesterday Go to bed late, sleep a little longer now."

After Ye Chonghua heard this sentence, the expression on his face was slightly relaxed, he was a little reluctant to leave Ouyang Wu, but he couldn't, but there was no soft fragrance. Huai, he didn't sleep well either.

Ouyang Wu quickly dressed up and asked the driver to drive to the Third Prince's Mansion. When we arrived at the Third Prince's Mansion, the sky was already bright. As soon as the sedan chair fell, Ouyang Wu lifted the curtain and looked up at the Third Prince's Mansion in front of him. Not bad, often rewarding him with things.

This mansion is not bad compared to Prince Ning's mansion. As soon as I entered the mansion, I saw clusters of pavilions and pavilions inlaid with gold and silver, exquisite and unique, magnificent and magnificent.

Before Ouyang Wu looked back, a girl in a blue shirt stepped forward with a nervous and restrained expression, and asked, "But the second princess?"

Ouyang Wu nodded slightly, and the man said eagerly: "The slave girl, Yingyue, is the personal girl of the third concubine. The second concubine is coming with the younger one, our concubine... our concubine is not good... She only believes in you now, she just want to see you."

With a choked voice, Ouyang Wu raised her hand to signal for Yingyue to lead the way.

Yingyue led Ouyang Wu through the long walk, through the front hall, and came to a quiet courtyard. As soon as Ouyang Wu entered the yard, she felt that the layout here was very elegant, and it could be seen that the owner was a man of taste and planted a lot of exotic flowers and plants. However, there were several targets and arrows in the corner, not like the residence of ordinary women.

Ouyang Wu thought to herself that these three princesses really deserved to be behind the door, but when she thought about it, she heard a faint sound of weeping, and following the sound, she saw a woman kneeling in front of the door, wearing a white dress on her body. Even more pitiful, her body trembled and twitched, and there was a man standing beside her, bent over, and gently wiped her with a handkerchief from time to time, his movements full of love and pity. .

This person is none other than the third prince. Today, his body is probably not good. He is not as energetic as when he first saw him, but he is a little sick.

Ouyang Wu approached slowly, only to see the real face of this weak woman. Her eyebrows were like distant mountains, her muscles were like snow, and her lips were like petals. She looked very thin, as if the wind could blow her away. . Because of the crying, her face was covered with tears and looked very weak.

She cried and hiccupped: "Prince, sister, will she be alright? Woo woo woo..."

Ouyang Wu's eyebrows jumped, and she also understood the identity of this woman in her heart. She was the third prince's favorite concubine, surnamed Liu. . It's just that the woman was busy repenting, and the third prince was busy comforting her, so he didn't notice Ouyang Wu. Until Yingyue bowed to the third prince and the Liu family, the third prince noticed that there were others. Ouyang Wu knew that the situation was serious, so she didn't stay much, and hurriedly followed Yingyue into the room.

The bedroom is extravagant, rich, and extremely gorgeous. There is a deep purple marble screen at the door, and the pattern of the phoenix wings is carved.

Yingyue opened the curtain: "Second wangfei, our wangfei is inside, please go in and have a look!"

Ouyang Wu nodded, and walked faster to the room facing him. She quickly walked around the screen to the large carved window. She saw the third princess Zhao, who was lying on the bed in a semi-conscious state. She was pale, and her sassy demeanor was nowhere to be seen, not even the expression on her face when she saw her for the first time.

Zhao shi vaguely heard the sound of someone coming in, so she opened her eyes with difficulty. Seeing Ouyang Wu in front of her, she couldn't help showing a hint of relief on her face. shook his head.

Zhao shi's tears contained tears, but they were forcibly held back. She listened to the faint cry outside the door and her brows knitted together, a look of disgust flashed in her eyes, Ouyang Wu sighed, the woman was still softly before. I was sobbing, and now I was crying a bit like mourning: "Sister, elder sister, I was wrong, I beg you to forgive me...Sister, it's all my fault, it's all my fault!"

"Rouer , don't cry anymore, my heart hurts from crying ."