Yunfei's Death

A white dove landed on the coffin.

Ye Chonghua's eyes flickered, and he stepped out to remove the note from the pigeon's feet and unfolded it in front of his eyes.

It was Yun Shang's biography of flying pigeons to him. Although Ye Zhonghuan was not there, he was able to know about the events in Beijing as soon as possible.

Ye Chonghua looked at the note, his dark and arrogant eyes seemed to contain thousands of years of ice, and a look of cruelty flashed across his handsome face.

Someone wanted to hurt her Wuer while he was away!

Very good, he will ask them to pay them back!

At this moment, Li Yunfei, who was brought to the imperial study, was about to cry, her eyes were full of confusion, and she didn't understand why she was suddenly charged with such a big crime.

"Your Majesty, why don't you put Yunfei in jail first, and then let her go?" The Queen looked at Li Yunfei like this and couldn't bear it, so she said so.

The tears in Li Yunfei's beautiful eyes fell drop by drop, which was pitiful, but with the sinuous and ugly scar on her face, she looked even more hideous.

Li Yunfei stared at the queen with a mournful voice: "Empress mother, even you don't want to believe me, I am a weak woman, how can I, how can I steal the defense map over there." The
queen looked at Li Yunfei like that His eyes flashed into his heart, he couldn't bear it, and he turned his head to the other side again, not looking at Li Yunfei. The hall was deserted, except for Li Yunfei's uncontrollable weeping.

Gradually, the crying became louder and louder, as if she was about to die.

The emperor was still looking at such a woman, hesitant, but seeing her crying like this, his heart became impatient, thinking of what she had done before, his face became angry.

"Come here, put Li Yunfei in jail, wait until I find out the facts, and then deal with it!" The emperor gave an order.

Immediately outside the door, two guards came in, supported Li Yunfei from left to right, and took her down.

Seeing that Li Yunfei was really going to be sent to prison, she couldn't help panicking, and she shouted: "Yunfei is wronged, Yunfei is wronged! Father, father..."

 The shrill and sharp shouts were getting farther and farther, and the queen's heart was deeply moved. A flash of distress flashed, that was also her niece from childhood to adulthood, if it wasn't for Feixi, she would not bear to abandon her.

He sat upright, his face gloomy.

Since the border defense map was found in the mansion of the Fourth Prince, Ouyang Wu left the Empress Dowager's Fanghua Palace. After staying in the palace for a long time, Ouyang Wu was a little tired. As soon as he returned to Prince Ning's mansion, Ouyang Wu rushed straight to her bedroom, fell on the bed, covered her head, and fell asleep fiercely.

After this sleep, she slept until the next morning, Ouyang Wu slowly opened his eyes, stretched his body, and then slowly got up, Zhu Lu just took a face wash and brought it in. Seeing that Ouyang Wu had stood up, he smiled. He said: "Princess, you are finally awake."

Ouyang Wu smiled and looked at the sky, it seemed that it was noon, but she was sleeping comfortably.

Zhu Lu twisted the towel and handed it to Ouyang Wu. Ouyang Wu wiped her face and said, "What's going on at the Fourth Prince's Mansion?"

Zhu Lu thought about it for a while, and then said, "When Fang'er came back in the morning, he said I don't know why." The towel in Ouyang Wu's hand was slightly taken aback, and then a smile appeared on his lips.

These people could not frame themselves, but now they have found a scapegoat.

This is the so-called dog bites dog, a mouthful of hair.

The smile on Ouyang Wu's lips became deeper and deeper. In the damp prison, there was a faint sound of weeping.

After Li Yunfei was imprisoned in the sky prison, thinking of her situation, she couldn't help crying.

But the jailer guarding the prison didn't seem to hear it, and ignored her at all.

Gradually, the crying turned into sobbing, and the whimpering continued, which was particularly abrupt in this silent cell, and it was horrifying to hear.

"Don't cry, why cry? It's just like this, why are you doing such a cruel thing!" The impatient jailer who finally listened came over and shouted.

Seeing that someone finally took care of her, Li Yunfei hurriedly raised her head and lay beside the door, saying, "Let me out, I want to see the queen!"