Yaohua is Rejected

Just when the two stared at each other across the heavy crowd, Princess Yaohua took a step by step, slowly, with a smile on her face, and walked firmly towards Ye Chonghua.

The beautiful clothes and exquisite curves make every step look so graceful and graceful, with lotus flowers growing every step of the way, plus the unparalleled beauty of her face, which is so touching that it is almost suffocating.

Princess Yaohua is worthy of being a peerless beauty famous in the Eastern Jin Dynasty. With such a beauty, who can restrain herself? Who can not worship under her pomegranate skirt?

Princess Yaohua is very confident, she is convinced that with her appearance and talent, no one in the entire Eastern Jin Kingdom can compare to her. Ye Feibai came to ask for a kiss, naturally he came for herself. Who else but yourself?

Seeing Princess Yaohua standing confidently beside Ye Chonghua, the two of them looked at it from a distance, and they were like a concubine, and they were a perfect match. This scene, inexplicably, Ouyang Wu felt a slight haze flashed in her heart. For some reason, a sense of disappointment arises, and she can't help laughing at herself. What does Ye Chonghua have to do with her? Did he ask to marry Princess Yaohua and what does it have to do with her? Could it be because of his specious remarks that she really recognized him? It's ridiculous.

For a time, those eyes that were as bright as swords gradually dimmed, like dusty jewels, dimmed. When Ye Chonghua looked over again, there was only a touch of irony in her eyes, and she looked at him with a half-smile. His heart tightened suddenly, as if he had been beaten by a whip.

Princess Yaohua stood in front of Ye Chonghua, she was immersed in her self-confidence, completely unaware of the dark tide between Ye Chonghua and Ouyang Wu. She raised the most charming smile: "The reincarnation of heaven is not white at night, and the world loves not to know you. If there is anyone in this world that I, Beiming Yaohua, really want to know, then it is only Your Excellency." After she finished speaking, Those extremely charming eyes stared at Ye Chonghua tightly, and the eyes were full of brilliance and deep meaning.

Ye Chonghua probably didn't expect Princess Yaohua to be so active, he was stunned, his eyes were as deep as a secluded pool, and there was no waves in the ancient well.

Ouyang Wu's gaze shifted from Ye Chonghua to Ouyang Xuan beside him. When her titular eldest brother saw Princess Yaohua confessing to Ye Chonghua, his hands were clenched into fists and his thin lips were pursed into a single line. The white thread, her eyes were glued to Princess Yaohua's body, and he was about to pull out the thread.

Ouyang Wu sighed, sigh, I understand you, but who made Ye Chonghua so outstanding? How can a mortal body dare to compare with a god like him?

Ye Chonghua's eyes seemed to have a trace of ridicule flashed past, and he immediately returned to his cold and arrogant voice. His voice was cold, polite and alienated, and he only made a light hum, indicating that he knew it.

It really is a monster who descends to the world, and it cannot be compared by ordinary people. Even in the face of Princess Yaohua's stunning beauty, he didn't even say a word. As expected of the second prince of the night who slashed the princess of Nanfeng Kingdom with his sword! Ouyang Wu couldn't help applauding him like this.

Princess Yaohua's face paled for a moment.

She had no idea at all that her initiative to show her kindness would only be exchanged with a "um", but she quickly recovered, her beautiful eyes flowing, ethereal and splendid like fireworks.

"Ye Feibai, don't you have anything to say to this princess?" Her beautiful face the size of a slap raised slightly, and the corners of her mouth curled into a cold arc. Didn't he come to ask for marriage? Her posture should be higher.

The world only knows his name is Ye Feibai, but they don't know his name Chonghua. Only those closest to him are qualified to call him Chonghua. Princess Yaohua's saying that the night is not white is enough to name the estranged relationship between them.

Ye Chonghua frowned slightly, and snorted impatiently: "Nothing to say."

Nothing to say? Princess Yaohua's face was stiff in an instant, her face became pale as paper, and her body was stiff and straight. What does Ye Feibai mean? Didn't he come to ask to marry her? Shouldn't he be generous? How could he be so cold to her?

Could it be that the person he asked to marry was not her? A trace of doubt flashed in Princess Yaohua's heart, but she quickly expelled the idea, because in the entire Eastern Jin Kingdom, regardless of her appearance, talent or identity, only her Beiming Yaohua was worthy of his Second Prince Ye! So, is he playing hard-to-get?

It can be said that the sad thing about Princess Yaohua is that she is so confident in herself that...

Princess Yaohua threw off the three-foot-long white smoke gauze on the floor, and she was instantly radiant. Looking at the second prince Ye, he said bluntly, "Ye Feibai, with your current attitude, you will not be able to marry this princess."

Ye Feibai, also known as Ye Chonghua, his beautiful sword eyebrows were knitted tightly, and his eyes were cold and beautiful. Indifferent and charming, condescending, he looked at Princess Yaohua contemptuously, with a frivolous and disdainful sneer on the corner of his mouth: "Marry you?"

Just in the eyes of Princess Yaohua's expectation -

Ye Chonghua's words completely beat her. Entering Hell: "Are you joking?"

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar in the audience—

Princess Yaohua was instantly like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, and like a peony flower blown by the gust of wind, crumbling, her face became pale and bloodless in an instant, and then instantly flushed red. A pair of beautiful eyes stared at Ye Chonghua stubbornly, as if she did not understand what he said.

"You...what did you say..."

Ye Chonghua seemed to be bored even looking at her one more time. Wasn't what he said just now not clear enough? Why do these women have to take another hit? What a hassle.

A trace of impatience flashed in Ye Chonghua's eyes, and his cold eyes looked at the crowd, as if looking for the bright pearl lingering in his heart.

At this time, there was a commotion all around.

Just now, they saw Princess Yaohua and the Second Prince Ye standing opposite each other. They looked like a goddess and a daughter. They were extraordinary, like a splashed ink landscape painting, which was indescribably beautiful.

Everyone thought that the second prince Ye came to the Eastern Jin Dynasty to ask for marriage this time, and the person who will be asked of marriage must be Princess Yaohua, but who would have guessed that he refused so simply and resolutely, leaving no room or face at all.

Unexpectedly, many people nodded secretly. The second prince of the night is the eternal god of war, the stars in the sky, even if he is as beautiful as Princess Yaohua, he is indeed not a match for him.

Well, here comes a new problem.

Princess Yaohua finally recovered from the strong blow, her face was pale, her teeth bit her lower lip, and she asked each word slowly and without any warmth: "Tell me, who is that woman? ?Who is she!"