Disappointment

Ouyang Xiu sighed in a low voice: "Originally, these were all yours, but now..." She paused, only to hear the princess shout, "Shut up!

" The pain caused her face to burn hot. She covered her face and hurriedly knelt on the ground: "Princess, what did I say wrong?"

Princess Yaohua panted heavily, her chest heaving violently, thinking about Ye Chonghua The one who wanted to marry was originally herself, but now all this has been robbed by this bitch Ouyang Wu, she is not reconciled, she is not reconciled!

Ouyang Xiu knew that her words had an effect on the princess, so she continued to say in a low voice: "Ouyang Wu is very proud now, she said that the second prince Ye has already sent the dowry, and she is already a legitimate princess of the night, and she also said..."

"What else did she say?!"

"She also said that she has a higher status than the princess now. She not only wants to rob the princess, but also trample the princess under her feet!"

"Damn!" Princess Yaohua was furious. She kicked Ouyang Xiu's heart, her hands clenched tightly into fists, her long nails were broken in her palms, she gritted her teeth: "Ouyang Wu, if you dare to say such words, I will make you pay the price! "

Ouyang Xiu sobbed lowly, but secretly happy in her heart, a smug smile flashed on the corner of her lips, she knew that Ouyang Wu was going to have bad luck soon!

Ouyang Xiu whispered: "I don't know how the princess will deal with Ouyang Wu?"

Princess Yaohua gritted her teeth: "I want to ruin her reputation."

After Ouyang Wu returned, she was sitting alone in the room playing with her medicine, when suddenly a snow-white pigeon flew in from the window and stopped on the dresser. Ouyang Wu's eyes were sharp, and she saw a circular letterhead tied to the bottom of the pigeon's feet. She went to untie the letter, and a smile slowly appeared on her face when she saw the contents on it. Ouyang Wu took the note and let the pigeons fly. Looking at the spring outside the window, the subtle sly smile in his eyes became more and more intense.

After a while, Ouyang Xiu came and gave Ouyang Wu a red and gilded post: "Fifth sister, Princess Yaohua sent someone to send you a post, saying that the flowers in the royal garden are blooming just right."

Ouyang Wu He took it over and opened it at random, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes: "Flower viewing conference?"

"Yeah, Princess Yaohua specifically asked you to attend!"

Princess Yaohua holds a flower viewing conference at this time every year. In order to climb the high branch of the princess, many high-ranking officials and women in the capital would squeeze their heads and ask for a post, but now this post is easily in their hands.

Ouyang Wu knew very well that Princess Yaohua didn't like her in the first place, and Ouyang Xiu hoped that she would not appear in everyone's attention, but now she asked her to go to some flower viewing conference. Obviously, she dug a trap for her, but ah, Don't they know that those who fall into the trap may also be self-righteous hunters?

Ouyang Wu smiled faintly and pushed the post back, so she thought: "Forget it, I'm not going, lest everyone be unhappy when they see me!"

"How could it be? Now you promised the Second Prince Ye, She is the Ye Wangfei soon, the most noble woman in the social circle in the capital, and everyone is eager to please you." Ouyang Xiu was very sincere when he said this, but he could still hear a bit of gnashing of teeth from it, which shows that he felt in his heart. It's burning hot.

Ouyang Wu sighed and continued to ask: "What's wrong with my elder sister? Since both the princess and elder sister want Wuer to go, then Wuer can only be respectful rather than obedient!"

Ouyang Xiu's face flashed a trace. Annoyed, he still had a gentle smile on his face.

When Axiu learned that Ouyang Wu was going to participate in the princess' flower viewing conference, her face showed infinite yearning. In previous flower viewing conferences, the young lady was not eligible to participate. She happily found a lot of beautiful clothes, and even brought out a beautiful purple wood carving box: "Miss, look at it, which jewelry do you wear?" Dazzled, she waved her hand: "It's just a flower viewing event, there's no need to make it so grand."

Axiu's eyes widened: "How can you do that? Now you are the Queen of the Night, and you are determined not to be looked down upon by others. "

At the insistence of Axiu, Ouyang Wu wore a long blue dress with peony flower and butterfly pattern woven with gold sash, and a belt embellished with pearls and emeralds was buckled on the waist. of splendor.

Axiu still frowned and looked at Ouyang Wu: "Miss, are you dressed a little more plainly?"

"Why, isn't it good-looking?"

"It's good-looking! It's just... something is missing." Axiu Looking at her obsessively, why do I feel that the young lady is getting more and more different now, there seems to be something more about her, which makes people intoxicated. Axiu nodded again and again, and then picked out a broken jade golden step with lotus petals from the box and put it on Ouyang Wu. The tassels swayed slightly between the temples, gorgeous and light, "It looks better this way!"

"You This girl!" Ouyang Wu smiled casually, her brows were even brighter, she stroked her temples, she never liked to bring these things, it was too cumbersome, but it looked really good.

After Axiu "dressed up" for Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu went out, but the carriage parked at the door was not as simple as before. The curtain of the carriage was made of high-quality silk and satin, covered with jewels. The saddles are inlaid with many emeralds and red agates, and the interweaving makes them more magnificent. Axiu hurriedly said, "Miss, this carriage was prepared for you by the Second Prince Ye." Ouyang Wu was speechless. So swaggering!

Not far away, Ouyang Xiu's carriage crossed, and it looked too shabby. When Ouyang Xiu went out, he saw Ouyang Wu's carriage, and her face suddenly became not very good-looking.

Based on Ouyang Wu's understanding of Ye Chonghua's several contacts, how could he be such a high-profile and luxurious person, so he deliberately said loudly in embarrassment: "I really don't dare to sit in such a luxurious carriage."

Ouyang Xiu couldn't see it, and said in a cold voice: "What are you talking about, the fifth sister, this is the carriage specially prepared for you by the second prince of the night, why would you dare not sit in it? Hey, it's still my sister's life, and my sister will be afraid of it for the rest of her life. I don't have a chance to make a carriage like this!"

Ouyang Wu lowered her head, as if thinking, and said for a while, "The third sister is talking about foreign language. My sister is just not used to such a luxurious carriage, it is better for my sister and third sister to exchange Well, such a carriage is more suitable for Third Sister."