Ye Er is Jealous

Princess Yaohua paused, pointed to the beautiful Xiao Lan in a pot, and smiled coldly, "Since it's this orchid banquet, then you will come to the scene to write a poem about the orchid, with the theme of the orchid. , and the time must be limited to one stick of incense!"

In all fairness, this topic is really difficult, because even Princess Yaohua herself would not be able to write a poem within the time of one stick of incense.

Ouyang Wu raised his head, Ye Chonghua's eyes were cold at this time, the two were very close, Ouyang Wu could smell the faint fragrance of Qionghua on him, and his eyes were enchanting and beautiful, at this moment, Ouyang Wu seemed to understand what he meant.

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, her beautiful eyes were as clear and moving as if they had been washed with water, "Since the princess has her life, the minister's daughters dare not refuse to obey."

There is no way to hide if they should come. Ye Chonghua chose her, Princess Yaohua put all her anger on her, and everyone was waiting to see her jokes... Everyone said that Ouyang Wu was inexperienced, so now Let them open their eyes and see how amazing the real Ouyang Wu is!

She will refuse Ye Chonghua's affairs, but not now, after the orchid banquet, she will naturally deal with Ye Chonghua's affairs in her own way.

Now, the only thing she has to deal with is Princess Yaohua.

Is it about the orchid? For someone like her, it is really not difficult to make propositional poems such as flowers, plants, birds and beasts. After all, she is backed by the splendid culture of China for 5,000 years.

Ouyang Wu slowly exhaled the turbid air in her chest, and she quickly came up with a poem, which was very fitting.

However, she was afraid that if she thought too fast, she would have a series of problems that would make her difficult, so Ouyang Wu showed an embarrassed look on her face in order to show that she was stupid.

She turned around in the field, step by step, seeing that only the last part of the stick of incense was left, and she hadn't made a single poem yet. The people present were either talented or boudoir daughters. Everyone's hearts were based on real materials. They saw Ouyang Wu was so embarrassed, and they all showed disdain on their faces. It's just that Ye Chonghua was very calm, he still looked at Ouyang Wu with those cold eyes, his eyes were intriguing and deep.

At this time, the garden was very quiet, and the sound of falling leaves could almost be heard. Ouyang Wu suddenly stopped and said, "I have it!"

She smiled lightly, her beautiful eyes suddenly like blooming peony, light and moving, she slowly said: "

Youlan is born in the vestibule, waiting for the breeze."

The breeze came, and I saw goodbye Xiao Aizhong.

Lost in the way of travel, any road may be able to pass.

Awareness should be repaid, and all birds will waste good bows.

This is Mr. Tao Yuanming's "Orchid", which has been widely circulated and has always been one of the representative masterpieces of Orchid poetry.

Just when Ouyang Wu finished reading, there was silence all around.

Everyone, including Princess Yaohua, was stunned.

They stared at Ouyang Wu with their eyes wide open, and no one believed that this nympho, ignorant Ouyang Wu, she, she could actually write such a poem!

At this time, Ouyang Wu, her black hair was blown, her skirt fluttered, and the corner of her mouth raised a faint smile. At this moment, people even had an illusion. The girl in front of her is not the legendary nympho bag at all, but a shining pearl!

The hand of King Huai'an holding the wine glass trembled slightly.

Is this still the nympho Ouyang Wu in my impression? I haven't seen her for a long time, but I didn't expect her to be much more wonderful than before. It's just that arrogant face, indifferent eyes, and the feeling of being a thousand miles away... Prince Huai'an suddenly flashed a fear that he didn't even know about. It seemed that she was getting farther and farther away from him.

Only Ye Chonghua, only him, maintained the same expression from beginning to end. His jet-black eyes glowed like obsidian, with a look of contempt of all things, but when he looked at Ouyang Wu, his eyes of dominance were bound to win. 

"Good poem! Good poem!" King Huai'an came back to his senses, unable to restrain his excitement, and praised loudly, "With just a few words, I have pointed out the orchid's unbearable beauty, and the ice-clear and jade-free orchid that never fades in the cold, and wrote again. It's really good to have a chic, elegant, and otherworldly temperament! I'm afraid that even a well-educated person in the dynasty may not be able to write such poems!"

Ye Chonghua glanced at the radiant face of King Huai'an, and the beautiful thin pink lips Some slight upwards, with a bit of arrogance and arrogance: "It's really a good poem, this king's concubine Xie Huai'an for a compliment."

Ye Chonghua took the opportunity to deliberately emphasize Ouyang Wu's attribution.

King Huai'an's expression froze suddenly, and he raised the corners of his lips coldly: "Prince Ye's words of thanks are unreasonable. Fifth Miss Ouyang's poem is really good, but it seems that it has nothing to do with your Excellency, at least not now, doesn't it?"

In terms of national strength, the Eastern Jin Dynasty country is indeed not as rich and strong as Xiling country, but this is the Eastern Jin Dynasty, not his Xiling country. If we really want to fight, it is not certain who Ouyang Wu belongs to!

"King Huai'an, a good horse doesn't eat grass." Ye Chonghua reminded indifferently.

"A slender lady, a gentleman is a good man. Since Prince Ye Er, who is far away in Xiling, asked for it, why can't this king ask for it? In terms of relatives and distances, she was once a concubine that this king had never visited." King Huai'an took him with an army.

The corner of Ye Chonghua's mouth evoked an indifferent sneer, and his sword eyebrows raised a sarcastic arc, "Then please explain to King Huai'an, what is the explanation of the word 'once'?"

Ye Chonghua slapped his face blatantly. Who in the world doesn't know how much the King Huai'an hated the fifth young lady of the Ouyang family? Not only did he divorce his wife on the day of the big wedding, but he also forced her to hit a wall to death.

King Huai'an's face suddenly turned ugly, his slender and moist five fingers clasped the wine glass, and the blue veins on the back of his fair hands throbbed suddenly. What? Did Xiao Wu ever promise to marry you?"

According to what he observed just now, Ouyang Wu may not necessarily like him Ye Feibai, and the current situation is completely an illusion created by this strong Ye Feibai.

Ye Chonghua's whole person looks lazy, with a bit of a taste of spring. He is smiling clearly, and there is a arrogant and cold royal nobility on his body. 

He gave King Huai'an an imposing look, and said slowly, "You dare to take out six cities to replace her?" Ye Chonghua pressed step by step and was aggressive: "You will take out the treasure of the country -- Amber Heart to hire?" 

King Huai'an's eyes were sullen, his face full of chills, but his throat tightened, and he retorted in one sentence Can't say it either. Ye Chonghua's indifferent pupils were cold and evil, and he asked arrogantly and coldly: "You will swear that you will use your entire life to care for her, protect her and not let her suffer a little bit of grievance?" King Huai'an was forced to retreat step by step, and finally fell on the chair, staring at Ye Chonghua with a stern look, but a trace of panic flashed in his eyes... 

He knew that Ye Chonghua was serious this time, but, unwilling, he was really unwilling...