Intimacy and Ambiguity

Never thought about it, Ouyang Wu continued to add fuel to the fire: "By the way, Daddy, if the princess doesn't forgive you, your life will be difficult! Hey, it's not too early, Wuer will go back first. Okay ."

After speaking, she got up, adjusted her dress, and walked slowly to the door.

Ouyang Wu's words made Ouyang Liu even more anxious. When she went out, he spat out a mouthful of blood and shouted loudly, "Get out!"

After the emperor issued the imperial decree, the most restless person in the Ouyang family belonged to Ouyang Ying. When she thought that Ouyang Wu, who had been dumped by her for a few streets, was given to Prince Ye as a princess, her whole body would collapse.

She thought that Ye Chonghua would have a chance to reject Princess Yaohua in public, but Ouyang Wu would not say that she would get the benefit. Now the emperor has also given an imperial decree, which has become an ironclad fact.

Before Ouyang Wu was only bullied by her, what about the days to come?

The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and there was a ferocious look on her face, Ouyang Wu, how can you be worthy of Ye Chonghua's love!

Ouyang Ying felt indignant when she remembered that Eunuch Cao praised Ouyang Wu for her beautiful appearance.

It happened that Ouyang Wu came out of Ouyang Liu's study. Ouyang Wu was very handsome, but it was because of her notoriety that no one wanted to marry her. Now she seems to be different.

Ouyang Wu has a pair of calm and wise eyes, with a graceful arc on the lips, with a soul-sucking beauty.

The jealousy in Ouyang Ying's heart grew bigger and bigger, and a strong sarcasm appeared on her pretty face: "I see who it is, it turns out to be the fifth younger sister who is proud of the spring breeze. Just now, my father lost a lot of temper. Did Daddy teach you?"

"I don't know how happy Daddy is, he just talked to me a little bit more." Ouyang Wu replied lightly, and walked directly in front of her.

Ouyang Ying looked at the back of her leaving, her long black hair was shining with crystal clear luster, a pleasant breeze blew through, and the pink cherry blossom petals fell lightly, crystal clear like snow, finely shattered, sprinkled on her body, There is an indescribable beauty.

Ouyang Ying felt more and more resentment in her heart, Ye Chonghua likes you, isn't it because you have a charming face, hum, I want to see, if you don't have this face, what else can you use to charm Ye Chonghua!

At this moment, Ouyang Wu felt a chill coming from behind her. She turned around and met Ouyang Ying's resentful eyes without any fear. With an indifferent smile on her lips, she turned away. Go to her residence.

Ouyang Wu felt inappropriate after seeing Ouyang Ying in the afternoon, I'm afraid she won't let it go.

Therefore, the purpose of these three shadows appearing in her room is also clear.

The shadow slowly approached Ouyang Wu's bedside, as if she was holding something in his hand. The smell was very strong. With his keen sense of smell, Ouyang Wu smelled that it was sulfuric acid. This sulfuric acid is the best for disfigurement in modern times. Weapons, I didn't expect them to exist in this era. It seems that Ouyang Ying still has some brains to find such a thing, but, want to destroy her appearance?

Oh, sulfuric acid is not for you to waste like this.

Seeing that the shadow in front of him was slowly pouring out the sulfuric acid in his hands, Ouyang Wu's eyes widened, and suddenly he snorted softly. After touching the powder, he stretched out his hand and waved, and the shadow in front of him only had time to let out a soft "ah" before falling over.

Ouyang Wu made a fuss and looked at Ouyang Ying lying in front of her. Killing intent burst out in her eyes, and her lips radiated a cold luster. With a ruthless kick, Ouyang Wu kicked her out like a football. , It seemed to make a faint muffled sound, and fainted again.

Ouyang Wu covered the sulfuric acid that was hiding and put it away, but when she turned around, she found another dark figure appeared in the room. Ouyang Wu didn't see clearly that the person who came was trying to continue the previous method to kick this person out. Ouyang Wu smelled a familiar smell - Ye Chonghua!

"Hey, let me go!" Ouyang Wu angrily wanted to break free from his embrace, but Ye Chonghua's hands gripped her tightly like iron tongs, making her unable to move.

"I'm thinking, what kind of surprise can my princess bring to me?" He always spoke in such an unhurried manner, gentle and languid, with a low-spirited charm, sometimes arrogant, and sometimes cold and compelling.

Ouyang Wu secretly slandered in her heart, this person is hidden, it is really hard to fathom his thoughts, she did not want to talk to him, so she kept her head down. Seeing that she no longer struggled, Ye Chonghua loosened her arms a little, raised her right hand, lifted her chin and touched her shattered skin: "I was thinking, if you slept more soundly just now, What will happen to your face?"

Ouyang Wu thought to herself, he had put so many eyeliners around him, he definitely wouldn't let her have an accident, but before she could say it, Ye Chonghua's fanatical kisses were already overwhelming. he strikes, domineering and strong, yet gentle.

"Hmm..." Ouyang Wu was beating his chest, a burst of anger, how could this damn man take advantage of her every time! She is very unfamiliar with him, okay? Oxygen was exhausted, forcing the lips to differentiate, pulling out a silver thread, which was so ambiguous that it was intoxicating, and the breath was not even, Ye Chonghua covered her lips again, softly lingering, and the low voice came from his thin lips. Zhong Sheng is as terrifying as a demon: "If anyone dares to hurt you, I will crush him to ashes!"

Ouyang Wu felt that her heart skipped a beat, no one had ever said this to her in her previous life or in this life. Ye Chonghua saw a glimmer of sluggishness on Ouyang Wu's face, her jet-black eyes exuded a shallow light like obsidian, revealing a peerless arrogance, he put his kiss on her lips: "You are mine Yes, no one can hurt you."