The Time of Life and Death

At this moment, Ouyang Wu didn't go far. She removed all the phoenix crown and headdress on her head, combed her hair like a servant boy, and wore ordinary men's clothes. She stood in the entourage with her face down. She was dressed like this, and it was difficult to be found for a while. She heard the roar from the front, pouted in disdain, bowed her head and continued to stand calmly.

Joke, she wouldn't be so stupid waiting for him to find her, the so-called most dangerous place is the safest place. And she thought the safest place was around Ye Chonghua. He was furious for a while, so he probably wouldn't bother to look around him!

It was almost noon, but Yun Shang hadn't come back yet, and there was no news. This meant that there was no news from the princess, the entire convoy was parked in place, and everyone did not dare to speak loudly, but just lowered their heads and did their own thing, lest the lord spit his anger on himself.

Ouyang Wu heard her stomach growl, and couldn't help rubbing her stomach. She hadn't eaten anything yesterday, and by this time, she was already very hungry. Ouyang Wu regrets it very much now, knowing that she should have eaten out of the car last night.

Ouyang Wu looked up at the gradually darkening sky, thought about it, and walked to the small kitchen temporarily built by the team. The inside of the small kitchen is different from the dullness outside. There is the sound of cooking and cutting vegetables, which seems a bit lively.

Ouyang Wu smelled the aroma of the vegetables and felt even more hungry. She saw a woman in the corner who was choosing vegetables, holding a colorful headscarf, looking like a relative, Ouyang Wu stepped forward, chuckled lightly, and said in a rough voice: "This sister, you need to Help?" 

The woman raised her head when she heard the words, and looked at Ouyang Wu, who was dressed as a servant in front of her. She looked sixteen or seventeen years old. She glanced at it, then blushed slightly, and replied: "This little brother is a bit shy, but he is in the Eastern Jin marriage team? This vegetable picking is a woman's job. If you want to help, go to the chef's side to see. Look!"

After he finished speaking, he saw that Ouyang Wu had been staring at the snack beside him, so he took the snack, handed it to Ouyang Wu, and said with a smile, "I think I'm hungry, let's eat some snacks to cushion the stomach first." Red.

Ouyang Wu was very grateful when she took the dessert, and smiled brightly at the woman: "Thank you, sister!" The woman's face turned even redder.

After Ouyang Wu thanked him, he went to the side to eat some snacks. After a few mouthfuls, he felt a little better in his stomach. Remembering that the woman just said that she could go to the chef's side to see if she needs help, she looked around and walked in the direction of the chef after a while.

The closer he got to the chef, the more fragrant the dishes became. Ouyang Wu couldn't help swallowing, walked to the chef's side, smiled and said, "Master, do you need any help?" 

The chef looked at him. Looking at Ouyang Wu, I saw that he was not from the Eastern Jin Dynasty, but thought he was from Xiling. Seeing her thin and small, she couldn't help feeling pity. After thinking about it, she said, "Then help me see the fire!"

Ouyang Wu sat in front of the stove and slowly added fire to it. Fortunately, the people in the entourage included people from the Eastern Jin Dynasty and Xiling who didn't know each other, so it didn't matter if she met her face. Besides, she was the fifth young lady of the Prime Minister's residence, who knew that she would be the one sitting here burning the fire now. Just thinking about it, I heard the chef call me, got up and saw that the chef had loaded up a plate of dishes and handed it to Ouyang Wu, and said in his mouth, "Are you hungry? The second prince is in a bad mood tonight, without him. Order, everyone dare not eat, you take this Tiantian stomach first. This is our special dish of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, you can try it."

Ouyang Wu picked up the chopsticks, took a piece and put it in the mouth, took a slight bite, and smiled. The chef said, "Well, it's delicious, thank you master."

Seeing that he liked his dishes, the chef smiled even more happily and waved his hand.

Ouyang Wu stayed in the kitchen for nearly half an hour, and then walked out of the kitchen slowly after eating and drinking. As soon as he walked back to the convoy, he saw that Yun Shang had returned with someone. Ouyang Wu quickly hid in the crowd, only to see Yun Shang riding his horse in front of Ye Chonghua, quickly dismounting, and said to Ye Chonghua, "I have already searched for it on the way back, and I have sent someone to return. The government has inquired about it and has not returned."

Ye Chonghua knew when he saw Yun Shang's face. It was only a day after his trip, and he was still close to the Eastern Jin Dynasty. However, Yun Shang spent so long searching.

In Ye Chonghua's slightly narrowed eyes, there was a dangerous cold light, and he said every word: "Immediately block the convoy, count the number of people, and don't allow anyone to leave to see if there are more people!

" When the news came, her face changed, her body froze suddenly, and the corners of her lips twitched a few times. Ye Chonghua was really smart, and he thought of it so quickly.

If she is caught now, it is estimated that she will be tortured. Ouyang Wu suddenly saw the hull of the carriage, a flash of light flashed in his mind, and she walked over.

Ye Chonghua gathered all the people, and after the count, there were no more people, so he ordered people to search the carriages one by one, until the last one, but there was still no gain. Ye Chonghua's patience was exhausted, standing ten paces away from the vehicle, his pupils glowing purple in the sunlight, with a strange light. His hair was wild and furious in the wind, and his gloomy handsome face was full of murderous intent. He said to Yun Shang, "Where did you say she went? Where can she go?"

Yun Shang looked at the angry man. Ye Chonghua could only say cautiously: "Ouyang Wu's mind is hard to fathom."

A guard ran over from a distance: "Second prince, there is no news of the princess!"

"Idiot!" Ye Chonghua's chest With violent ups and downs, he kicked the guard's chest hard, and the guard was kicked away, and a mouthful of thick blood spit out from his mouth. The guard fell to the ground while stroking his chest. He was about to open his mouth to beg for mercy, but unexpectedly met a pair of bright eyes, and saw a person lying on top of the car like a gecko on the bottom of the car.

Ouyang Wu was very close to Ye Chonghua and Yun Shang. She could hear their voices clearly and see the patterns on their boots. She was a little nervous, and her heart was beating wildly. At this time, he was suddenly caught by this guard, and the blood on his face disappeared in an instant!

In an instant, a lot of thoughts came into my mind, is she going to be discovered? !

The guard screamed, and Ouyang Wu closed her eyes tightly. But then the guard screamed again, and before the call was over, he felt another kick on his body.

Ouyang Wu only heard Yun Shang whispered shut up! The guard rolled around on the ground, only to feel even more pain on his body, he just raised his hand and pointed to the bottom of the car, but he passed out without a word.

Yun Shang looked at the guard who was stunned by his kick, looked at Ye Chonghua's livid face, and sighed in his heart: Don't blame me, you are yelling at this time, but you will be silenced by Ye Er!

Ye Chonghua looked irritably at the unconscious guard, snorted, and walked towards the front of the convoy. Yun Shang, who was behind him, rubbed his nose, instructed his servants to carry the guard away, and followed Ye Chonghua away. .

Ouyang Wu, who was at the bottom of the car, watched them walk away, only to realize that just now, all the nerves in her whole body were tense together. Now that they are gone, all her strength has been taken away, and her body suddenly softened. She let go of her hand and let herself fall to the ground. She patted her chest and kept sighing, "It's dangerous!"

After speaking, she turned sideways and walked out.

After a day of tossing, the sky quickly darkened.

Ye Chonghua sat on his stomach in the car, thinking that Ouyang Wu had just disappeared from under his nose, the more he thought about it, the more resentful he became. He raised his hand and punched the carriage wall, causing the car to shatter. The guards outside the car were very panicked when they saw this situation, but they just bowed their heads and stood aside, not daring to go forward.

Ye Chonghua looked at the guard in front of him, and suddenly remembered the guard who was hit by a stone he kicked today. The guard's behavior before fainting was very strange.

He said to Yun Shang, who just heard the sound, "Where's the guard today?"

Yun Shang thought about it and said, "But the one who fainted today? He is resting in the carriage behind."

Ye Chonghua said impatiently. : "Send someone to call him."

After a while, someone came over with the guard. Seeing that he was not walking smoothly, he thought that he was injured in the leg by Ye Chonghua's stone kick. The guard walked to Ye Chonghua and knelt on the ground.

Ye Chonghua gave him a cool look: "Before you passed out, you did something strange, but what did you see?"

Seeing Ye Chonghua asking himself, the guard said eagerly, "When the villain fell to the ground today, Seeing that there was a person hiding under the car, it seemed to be the princess, just wanted to speak out, then..." Then he glanced at Yun Shang, only to see the other person touched his nose, his face innocent, and continued: "Then passed out. ."

Ye Chonghua hurriedly walked to the last carriage, took the torch in the hands of the guard standing beside him, and took a look at the bottom of the carriage, only to see that the bottom of the carriage was empty and no one was hiding. Immediately got up, walked to the front of the car, opened the door, and there was no one inside. Ye Chonghua was extremely disappointed. He grabbed the hollowed-out wall of the carriage with one hand, grabbed it with all his strength, and angrily threw the torch on the ground. One step!"

His concubine, who is really more cunning than a fox and slippery than a loach, really opened his eyes.

After speaking, he raised his eyes and glared at Yun Shang angrily, those sharp eyes wishing to dig a hole in Yun Shang's body.

Yun Shang knew that he was wrong, so he turned his head and didn't look at him or speak.

At this moment, he happened to see a person among the guards standing beside him who seemed to be hesitating to say anything. He wanted to report something, and remembering his own Oolong today, he took the initiative to ask that person, "What happened? "

The man saw that Yun Shang took the initiative to ask, and hurriedly replied: "Master Qi, a horse in our convoy was missing today, and someone saw someone riding over there just now!" After speaking, he pointed to the darkness not far away. forest.

Yun Shang immediately asked, "How long ago?"

"About an hour." Before Yun Shang could report back, Ye Chonghua rushed to a guard and snatched the horse from his hand. The other side rushed over, and only Yu Yunshang was behind him and screamed, "Ye'er, wait for us!"

Those two people were really a match made in heaven, one was more dead than the other.

Ouyang Wu rode a horse and swayed slowly in the forest. It wasn't that she didn't want to go fast, she knew that Ye Chonghua behind her might catch up at any time.

It was only after the initial rush that Ouyang Wu discovered sadly that she couldn't get out of the forest even with her horse and people. The more Ouyang Wu walked, the more she felt that this forest was very weird, and it was difficult to get out like a ghost hitting a wall. If she wanted to be able to enter the space with her, she would come out with a compass, and it would be no problem.

But now, she was lost, so she stopped her horse and thought slowly.

Ouyang Wu, who was immersed in her own thoughts, heard the rustling sound in the suddenly quiet environment. Years of special training instinctively made her immediately alert. She looked around slowly, but found that the surrounding It was pitch black, she frowned slightly, tugged her lips slightly, her eyes couldn't see, so hold your breath and lean on your ears.

Ouyang Wu quietly listened to the sounds around her, her body remained motionless, and she watched the surroundings vigilantly.

The moon slowly emerged from behind the dark clouds. At the same time that the moonlight illuminated the forest, Ouyang Wu only heard a sharp wind. When she opened her eyes, she felt a flash of cold light. She saw a man in black holding a long sword in front of her. stabbed.

When the long sword came to him, Ouyang Wu quickly fell down on the horse's back and raised his foot to the heart of the man in black. The man in black did not expect that Ouyang Wu would know martial arts, and was kicked off for a while. on the ground. Before Ouyang Wu got up, another man in black flew by his side. Ouyang Wu could only turn on his side and land on the ground. After landing, she got up quickly, avoiding the sword that followed, and slashed at the back of the man in black with one hand. , the man in black fell to the ground.

Ouyang Wu quickly took a few steps back, and by the moonlight, she noticed that there were many people in black around. At first glance, there were dozens of people in the darkness. Ouyang Wu was a little shocked. Although he had already felt that there were more than one person, he didn't want to have so many people. I don't know who hates her so much, so they sent killers to follow her to this kind of place. Ouyang Wu's face was full of bloodthirsty expressions, and her eyes were full of sharp and cold eyes. Her own experience told her that she couldn't back down at this time. Not to mention stage fright. Today, no matter whether you can escape or not, you must fight hard.

The people in black around saw Ouyang Wu's face without fear, exuding a fierce murderous aura and a deterrent force that made people unable to move, and some were hesitant to go forward.

After a while, the man in black gave everyone a wink, raised their swords together, and swarmed towards Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Wu smiled coldly. Just as he was about to fight desperately, a voice suddenly sounded in his ears: "Who dares to hurt this king's concubine!" A voice as cold as a knife entered Ouyang Wu's ears, and the tense nerves seemed to suddenly relax. , there was a feeling in her heart that she told her, as if there was Ye Chonghua, she would be absolutely safe.

Ouyang Wu's Yujiao saw a black shadow getting closer and closer, the jet-black blue silk fluttering wildly in the moonlight, and the tightly pursed lips showed indifference.

He met her eyes, a smile on his lips, and was immediately wrapped in thick anger. What he stopped on her was just a faint look, and then he jumped up, with the cold light of the long sword in his hand flashing, the sleeves flew up, and the two men in black in front of Ouyang Wu fell in response. They were bleeding profusely, and the state of death was tragic.

Ye Chonghua quickly approached Ouyang Wu, guarded in front of her, and shoved the long sword in his hand into hers.

He didn't say a word, but Ouyang Wu already felt the murderous aura emanating from him.

Ouyang Wu didn't dare to say much now, so she could only strike first, and use the killer move at the man in black beside her.

According to the training in the previous life, there is no sense of disobedience when using the sword now, Ye Chonghua follows him, and also resists the man in black.

I don't know if it was because of Ye Chonghua's presence, Ouyang Wu felt that she was full of power, and her speed was ruthless and accurate.

The two retreated while fighting, and there was a feeling of exhilaration.

I don't know when it was very open beside me, it turned out that between the fights, I was already on a cliff.

Ouyang Wu hadn't noticed yet, one hand was holding the hand of a man in black, and the other was about to slash. Unexpectedly, a man in black behind her was stabbing at her with a sword, and Ouyang Wu was too late to let go. Ye Chonghua looked at the danger of Ouyang Wu, and when he was distracted, he was stabbed in the abdomen by a sword from the man in black in front of him. Ye Chonghua groaned, came back to his senses and chopped the man in black to the ground with a sword, immediately flew to hug Ouyang Wu and rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the sword of the man in black, but he was too weak, and both fell off the cliff.

The rest of the men in black quickly walked to the edge of the cliff, looked at the bottom of the cliff, and a hint of success flashed in their eyes. After a while, one of the men in black said, "Withdraw!" The man disappeared into the forest.

Ouyang Wu was hugged tightly by Ye Chonghua and quickly landed in the air. The tip of her nose was his elegant scent of flowers and a touch of blood. Under the moonlight, his eyes were tightly closed, and there was a strong aura about fighting between his brows. But his face paled from the loss of blood.

Ouyang Wu looked at this face, thinking about the moment he fell off the cliff, he still hugged her tightly to his chest, with a firm voice without hesitation: "With me, don't be afraid."

Ouyang Wu's eyes were unexpectedly a little sour Sour, he stretched out his hand to caress Ye Chonghua's face, and said softly, "Fool, why are you being so nice to me?"

But he didn't want to at this moment, Ye Chonghua suddenly opened his eyes, crying and laughing with difficulty: "Because of you It's my Wuer!"

Ouyang Wu's heart was instantly filled with something, full of warmth and happiness.

It's just that at this moment, the two of them are falling rapidly, and Ouyang Wu can't, just waiting for some miracle to happen.

Ouyang Wu thought to herself, "Little unicorn, little unicorn, you brought me into this world, but did you just let me die so inexplicably?

At this moment, Ouyang Wu only felt a yawn sound in his head, followed by the voice of the little unicorn: "Huh? Master, what are you playing?"

Ouyang Wu realized that the little unicorn had woken up, and was very happy for a while. , said to the little unicorn in his heart: "Little unicorn, hurry up, Ye Chonghua and I fell off the cliff! Save me!"

I saw that the little unicorn was not flustered, and scratched its face with its claws before saying: "It's okay, there is my little unicorn who is omnipotent in the sky and the earth!"

Ouyang Wu looked at its leisurely appearance, with blue veins on his forehead. Jumping straight, he couldn't help but yell: "Hurry up!"