Jealousy

Ye Chonghua hugged Ouyang Wu by the waist and imprisoned Ouyang Wu in his arms.

Before Ouyang Wu began to struggle, a thick kiss covered her lips, the lips and tongues intertwined, and Ouyang Wu almost imagined that all the air in her lungs had been plundered by Ye Chonghua!

Keep kissing, keep kissing...

Until she was breathing weakly, Ye Chonghua kissed Ouyang Wu's swollen red lips with satisfaction.

When the lips were released, Ouyang Wu immediately took a deep breath.

She had to admit that at that moment, she lost herself and indulged in Ye Chonghua's tenderness.

Well, just for a moment.

Ouyang Wu's cheeks were as white as snow, and her cheeks were lightly dyed red, and her eyes were slightly blurred. Lonely can not see the joy and anger.

Ye Chonghua saw the cold and alienation in her eyes, her beautiful sword eyebrows frowned slightly, and seemed a little unhappy, but he didn't say anything. He clasped a small delicate jade box with his slender five fingers, and threw the small jade box directly into the box. Ouyang Wu was in his arms.

"What's this?" Ouyang Wu asked calmly with a frown.

"Open it and see for yourself." Ye Chonghua's expression was indifferent, and his tone was also very cold.

The so-called curiosity killed the cat, if Ouyang Wu had a choice, she would never open it, and even couldn't wait to throw it back, because she had a hunch that she couldn't bear the contents of this jade box.

But now Ye Chonghua was condescendingly looking down at her, the corners of his mouth curled into a gentle smile, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, and he was majestic and aggressive. She completely believed that if she dared to refuse, he would definitely ravage her before persecuting her.

It's an unprecedented sense of frustration. Ouyang Wu clenched her fist secretly, and slowly opened the exquisite jade box with her ten slender fingers.

Ouyang Wu's eyes were instantly attracted by the objects in the jade box. At the same time, she seemed to feel a faint voice coming from her little unicorn, but the voice was extremely fast and very light, and it seemed to be an illusion.

I saw a colorful amber bead lying quietly in the small jade box. It was about the size of a pigeon egg. The bead was in the shape of a hexagonal star, and each corner was a completely different color. Everything.

This amber bead seems to have a magical power, a magical power that can make people sink so deeply that they can no longer pull their eyes out.

What makes Ouyang Wu even more tempted is that she can be sure that this amber bead has a lot to do with the little unicorn. If she heard correctly, the original words of the little unicorn just now were: It must be taken back!

"Do you like it?" Ye Chonghua's voice was elegant and lazy, cold and noble.

The corners of Ouyang Wu's eyes were slightly curved, and there was an arc on her lips, but her expression was indifferent: "Well, it's really good, can you sell it for a lot of money?"

"Fool." Ye Chonghua's slender fingers bent and knocked her. With a forehead, "It's collected, if you lose it, let alone your Ouyang Mansion, the entire Eastern Jin Kingdom can't afford it."

"You...you can take it back, I can't afford such a valuable thing." Ouyang Wu thought about it, and then handed the small box back to Ye Chonghua.

Isn't it just an amber bead, I don't care about the girl, Ouyang Wu has four words of disapproval written all over her face.

"I thought you would like it. Since you don't care about it, then take it back." Ye Chonghua's brows were cold, as if he didn't care about Ouyang Wu's emotions at all, he stretched out a hand and took the small box neatly.

Ouyang Wu was struck by lightning, with three black lines on her forehead. Isn't Ye Chonghua very strong and domineering? After listening to her rejection, shouldn't she be more insistent to let her accept it? She had already thought of a story to show that she regarded money as dung, and finally, under Ye Chonghua's force, she reluctantly accepted it.

But...how could Ye Chonghua react like this? Why didn't he play the cards logically?

Amber beads... The amber beads that had an inexplicable attraction to her, and the little unicorn explained so well, returned to the hands of Ye Chonghua, a man who didn't understand the amorous feelings. Ouyang Wu's mood was a little complicated.

Ye Chonghua stared at the sky, his eyes stained with red dust, it was clearer than the blue sky, and brighter than the stars in the night sky. With these habitually cold eyes, out of the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of Ouyang Wu's stunned and resentful expression. At that time, there was a hint of grace in the bottom of his eyes.

As his gaze converged, the resentment on Ouyang Wu's face became more intense, Ye Chonghua coughed, opened the small wooden box, took out the heart of amber, stretched out her long white and moist fingers, and carefully helped her put it on.

When Ouyang Wu came back to her senses, Ye Chonghua had already helped her take it.

"Let's keep it, anyway, when the situation is difficult, I can exchange it for stuttering." Ye Chonghua said teasingly.

"Oh, since Young Master Ye insists on giving it to this girl, it is not easy for me to refute your face, so I have to accept it reluctantly." Ouyang Wu almost instinctively hid the heart of amber in the lining and calmly. said.

From an angle that Ouyang Wu couldn't see, the arc of Ye Chonghua's mouth flashed by, so fast that people couldn't catch it.

"Pfft—" A slight laughter came from below the window lattice, Ouyang Wu's ears and eyes were clear, and he immediately looked in that direction subconsciously.

"Get out." Ye Chonghua's shallow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and there was a natural domineering look of a king.

Under the double eyes of Ye Chonghua and Ouyang Wu, a thin figure slowly stood up, with a big smile on his handsome face, and embarrassedly bowed his head: "Hey, what a coincidence, it turns out that you two met early in the morning. He was hiding in the study, I was just about to come over and look for a book, hehe..."

Ouyang Wu recognized it almost at a glance, and the person in front of him was the playboy who was watching the play last night.

"I didn't find the book, but watched a good show, is it worth it?" Ouyang Wu said casually. Why is it that every time Ye Chonghua belittles her, this Yun Shang sees it clearly? This made her a little embarrassed.

Yun Shang didn't answer, but his eyes kept looking at her face, and he walked down her neck from time to time, wishing to take off her collar to take a look at her posture.

Ouyang Wu's eyes narrowed, her water eyes were like glass on ice, and her face was like frozen frost.

Ye Chonghua took a step forward and stood in front of Ouyang Wu, with a shallow smile, but with a hint of gloom: "Get out when you've seen enough!"

"But Ye Er... that wouldn't really be Amber Heart. Right?" Yun Shang walked towards Ouyang Wu in three or two steps, staring at her neckline, eager to open it up to check.

Ye Chonghua's face had a graceful and elegant smile, but the words he said were cold and bloody: "When you go out, you leave your brain at home and only come out with courage?"

To Ye Chonghua's bloodthirsty pair Bing Mou, Yun Shang suddenly felt a little guilty and short of breath. He touched his nose and smiled bitterly: "Okay, don't disturb the sweet time of the two of you, you can continue."

When he left, he stopped again, turned around, He gave Ye Chonghua a meaningful look, but finally shook his head and walked away.

Ouyang Wu subconsciously touched the Amber Heart hidden in her chest, and a trace of doubt flashed in her heart. What kind of mystery does this Amber Heart hold?