Calculating the Marriage

After installing the glass and hanging the curtains, Ouyang Wu's room became much warmer. Ouyang Wu stroked the beautiful curtains, and it seemed to be full of exquisiteness. Now the whole room looks a bit modern.

In the future, there is no need to worry about the rain and cold wind breaking the window paper. If the screen is installed in summer, it can not only block mosquitoes, but also has strong air permeability, then it will be better, Ouyang Wu thought happily.

Ye Chonghua hugged Ouyang Wu to the bed, made her lie down comfortably, and rubbed her head: "I really don't know what's in your head."

Ouyang Wu grinned at him, thinking, The people of the 21st century are just loaded with more knowledge. But what she said was: "You think I'm smart too, don't you?"

Ye Chonghua nodded, the corners of his lips curled up, as intoxicating as the cherry blossoms in March.

Since Lin Qing successfully made glass, Ouyang Wu would give him some drawings every once in a while to make him make something new.

Lin Qing's craftsmanship is really amazing. During this period of time, he was obsessed with glass and was excited every day. He could even make splendid colored glaze according to the new formula that Ouyang Wu improved for him. , Liuli basin, Liuli cup... all appeared in Ning Wangfu one by one.

Ouyang Wu saw that Xiao nuo was interested in these things, so Lin Qing made a few glass beads for Xiaonuo to play with.

Lin Qing made the glazed beads colorful, crystal clear, and looked like a cat's eye stone.

Ouyang Wu liked it very much. After playing with it, she brought these beads to Xiao Nuo, and Xiao Nuo's eyes lit up when she saw the glass beads: "Thank you, sister."

Not to mention Xiaonuo, Ouyang Wu himself is also fond of these things. Although these things are not great things in modern times, they are different in ancient times. They say that things are rare and precious. Today The colored glass is very rare.

In fact, since the glass was made, the first thing Ouyang Wu thought of was mirrors. She was very uncomfortable with the bronze mirrors in ancient times. There were a few powders that were not evenly spread, so she couldn't tell.

Although there are small mirrors in Ouyang Wu's space, they don't take them out often. Now that they can do it, it's a big regret.

Ouyang Wu asked Lin Qing to make a piece of glass that was as tall as a human being, and put mercury behind the glass. She put this mirror in the room, and it became a large fitting mirror, which could clearly show herself. Take it out.

It was the first time that Zhu Lu saw this kind of thing. SHe walked back and forth in front of it more than a dozen times, his expression was very surprised, and his mouth was wide open to stuff an egg.

"Princess, this... it's amazing, what is this?"

"This is called a glass mirror." Ouyang Wu nodded slightly, and then heard Zhu Lu continue to be excited: "This glass mirror is really good, slave have never done this before. I have seen my face clearly, I can even see the pores clearly, I almost thought I had transformed into a second me."

Ouyang Wu smiled, not paying attention to Zhulu's reaction, her mind was full of thoughts an idea.

Manji is now prosperous and earns a lot of money every month. Only Lin Qing can make this glass. It is very rare. It is better to open a glass workshop. It must be a good business.

When Ouyang Wu thought of it, he immediately told Ye Chonghua, who was coming back down, about the idea. He was playing with a small glass mirror in his hand, and there was a hint of curiosity in his expression.

Hearing Ouyang Wu's idea, he put the glass mirror in his hand aside, raised his hand and slid it on Ouyang Wu's nose with a smile: "Do you want to be satisfied with earning all the money from the people of Xiling in your pocket?"

"No, it's to make money from the rich." Ouyang Wu's lips curled, "It's better to make money with your own hands."

Ye Chonghua smiled and patted Ouyang Wu's head with a smile in his eyes.

Although glass is a rare thing, it is very important for people who are doing business to sell their fame before the official sale. For Ouyang Wu, the far-reaching Manji is a rare platform. .

Manji launched a series of taro balls after desserts such as black forest cake and chocolate chip cookies. This is a bit embarrassing for those who want to pack the taro balls and take them home. If you put it in a food box, it would be too exaggerated.

Manji will naturally not embarrass customers. In order to facilitate portability, it didn't take long for the glass to hold the taro balls.

Put the prepared taro balls or potato balls into glass jars one by one, and add a little decoration, it is absolutely beautiful.

And these glass bottles are all characteristic of Ouyang Wu and Lin Qing. Not only are the bottles carved with delicate patterns, but also a flower, or peony, or begonia, or lotus, blooms at the mouth of the bottle, which are very unique.

This time, the food packaging of Manji is even more pleasing to the eye. Not only can you eat delicious and chewy taro balls, but you can also get such a beautiful cup, which is very high-grade and very comfortable to look at.

Many people see this kind of transparent glass bottle once, and they can't put it down. After eating the food, they can also wash the glass bottle and put it at home, killing two birds with one stone.

In this way, even though the price has doubled several times, people who come to Manji to buy taro balls are still rushing, and many people still designate to buy this kind of taro balls in a glass bottle.

Ouyang Wu knew that this was just an advertisement for Liulifang. Before the official opening of Liulifang, they could not let Liuli flood everywhere, so only 30 bottles were sold every day.

After the 30 bottles are sold out, if others want to taste it, they can only find the utensils to bring back, or taste it in the store, but... Only the VIP members of the store can eat it in the store.

In order to enjoy the food more comfortably, anyone with some wealth will be willing to spend more money here, or ask servants to come to line up early in the morning. In this way, the business of the full record during this period is booming again, and the turnover is doubled. multiplied.

Continue to advertise here, and Liulifang is not idle over there, and is eagerly preparing.

Ye Chonghua came forward to buy a shop in the prosperous area of ​​the capital. The shop was huge, so Ouyang Wu made a plan and divided the shop into two rooms with colored glass inlaid with peony pictures. One sells daily necessities made of glass, such as glass windows and glass vases, and the other sells some gadgets that women like, such as make-up mirrors inlaid with agate, glass bead bracelets, glass bead headgear and so on.

Looking at the exquisite glass products, Ouyang Wu had to admire Lin Qing's ingenuity. Through this period of contemplation, he has fully brought out the characteristics of glass, the color is bright or clear, as long as Ouyang Wu can say it, He can do it according to Ouyang Wu's request.

Ouyang Wu's stomach became more and more protruding, and her body became heavier and heavier. It was good to only come up with ideas, but it was a little difficult to command.

Ye Chonghua saw that she was very interested and worried about her body, so he took the job and found two wise stewards to manage Liulifang according to Ouyang Wu's intention, and then called some girls over to fight, this Liulifang It will be the same.

The things in Liulifang are really exquisite, and all of them have never been seen before. The mouths of the two stewards are even more hype. In the days when it opened, the shop was full of people, even if there was not much money left. The people could not help but stand at the door and watch these beautiful things.

Those rich and wealthy people couldn't stop exclaiming when they looked at all kinds of items, and many things were snapped up immediately.

It was too late for Lin Qing to make it by himself, so he recruited some people to make it on the assembly line, which was much faster.

But even so, Ouyang Wu still didn't want to be too flooded, so he divided all kinds of colored glass into grades. The more delicate and rare, the higher the price, and the daily supply in the store was limited.

In this way, more and more people come to buy every day.

In just seven days since it opened, Liulifang has already earned 2,000 taels of income.

The more expensive and scarce things are, the more people will flock to them. Several big families in the capital heard about the layout of Prince Ning's mansion and thought it was amazing. After installing the glass windows, I bought curtains from Liulifang, plus lampshades, a complete set, and these items became very popular for a while.

And Prince Ning's mansion has become a signboard. More and more people heard that Prince Ning's mansion was decorated like this, and they rushed to Liulifang to customize various glass products. For a time, glass products became popular in the capital.

Sure enough, I found that this winter is much better. Even if the rain is poured in, I am not afraid of breaking the window paper.

After seeing Ouyang Wu's whimsical ideas, King Anyang is now very superstitious about Ouyang Wu. As long as Ouyang Wu does what she does, he will do what she does, at least he will give Ouyang Wu absolute support.

He has always liked to watch some animals and plants, and the fish tank that Ouyang Wu gave him was exactly what he wanted.

Ouyang Wu's belly was getting bigger and heavier day by day, and she couldn't tell the energy to take care of Liuli anymore. Seeing that the two stewards were getting more and more skilled, she handed it all over. I gave it to them, and promised to give them dividends if the business was good.

In this way, their motivation will be more and more sufficient.

After Manji, Liulifang has become a talking point for the people in the capital. Naturally, as the founder of these two hottest shops in the capital, Ouyang Wu is also the object of everyone's admiration.

Just sitting down in a restaurant, you can hear all kinds of words, and even show off the glass objects you bought.

"Since Princess Ning came to Xiling, she has really created a lot of miracles."

"Indeed, such a beautiful Liuli has never been heard or seen before."

"The princess must be well-informed and able to create such a beautiful thing."

"Hey, when I earn enough money, I must replace the window paper at home with glass."

"Don't come here, glass is in short supply now . , if it's not related, no matter how much money you have, you won't be able to buy it!"