Warm and Ambiguous

Ouyang Wu looked up at Ye Chonghua, only to see Ye Chonghua was looking at a tree that slanted out from the edge of the cliff not far away, as if he had a sense, he looked down and saw Ouyang wu who was looking at him, ordered: "Let go."

Ouyang Wu instantly understood what Ye Chonghua meant, stopped the movements in his hands, and the moment he stopped, he felt that he was being held in his arms, flew up, and the boat behind him was submerged in an instant. in tumbling lake water.

Ye Chonghua took Ouyang Wu to fly to the tree that he saw earlier like a flying swallow in the rain. When he reached the front, he grabbed the trunk of the tree with one hand and stopped the forward trend. Ouyang Wu only felt his own head was heavily mounted on a wall, and then a muffled humming sounded above his head.

This tree is quite long and thoughtful, it can surround the main trunk with one hand, and there are branches below it to stand on. Ouyang Wu stood on the precarious tree, watching the huge waters rolling in front of her, her tense nerves slowly loosened, and it was the first time that she felt so close to death.

She is not afraid of ugly and cruel people, but she is not sure about unpredictable natural disasters.

"Wu'er, don't be afraid, I'm here." Ye Chonghua's words were relaxed, but the expression on his face was also very solemn. This tree is too small, and it will take a long time to bear the weight of the two. The lake water is also rising continuously, even if the tree can bear the weight of two people, it will eventually be submerged in the water.

Inexplicably, because of Ye Chonghua's words, Ouyang Wu calmed down a lot.

Ye Chonghua looked up and looked around, and inadvertently saw a stone block not far above his head that stood out, and the inside of the stone block looked like a hole.

Ye Chonghua thought about the situation in front of him, then lowered his head and said to Ouyang Wu, "Hurry up, let's go up."

As soon as the words fell, Ouyang Wu buckled Ye Chonghua's waist like a conditioned reflex. As soon as he hugged him tightly, he felt that Ye Chonghua's feet took advantage of the strength, got up and flew to a high place, but the branches under his feet couldn't bear the last force, breaking and the lake water.

Ouyang Wu looked around while holding Ye Chonghua. When Ye Chonghua got up, she had already discovered the stone on top of her head. Ye Chonghua's speed was extremely fast, and when he got close to his eyes, he realized that the stone was wider than what he had seen below, and the two of them could easily stand on it.

Ye Chonghua landed gently. As soon as he landed, Ouyang Wu let go of his tightly clasped hands. The two of them looked sideways. Sure enough, there was indeed a cave on top of this rock, which was more than one meter wide and not as high as one person.

Ouyang Wu probed into the cave, only to feel a damp air coming from her nostrils, Ye Chonghua stretched out her hand to embrace Ouyang Wu, and said softly, "Wait."

Ouyang Wu took advantage of the situation to step back and turned to look Looking at the lake below, I saw that the lake was no longer rolling like before, but gradually calmed down.

Ouyang Wu looked at the scene in front of him with great interest, and turned around and said to Ye Chonghua, "Is it strange that we stand on this rock, the lake water will not roll over, and the rain will soon stop, isn't it? All this before is forcing us to come here?" Then he looked around and found that there was no other way out except the cave in front of him.

Ye Chonghua also understood the situation in front of him, thought for a while, and said softly: "It seems that they are afraid of this cave." After speaking, he continued with what Ouyang Wu said just now: "Or force us to enter this cave."

Ouyang Wu heard him say: "Oh? Then we have to see what is hidden in this cave."

Although they were chatting and laughing, the two of them understood that the plan was to enter the cave.

Ouyang Wu is not a timid person. If so, why not go into the cave and explore? As for Ye Chonghua, that is to accompany him to the end.

After some tossing just now, physical strength has been consumed.

Seeing that this place is relatively spacious, the two prepared to rest for a while to recover their strength.

After just escaping from death, Ouyang Wu felt that half of her strength had been drained from her body. Now that she was cold and hungry, it was time to replenish her energy. Ye Chonghua also realized this: "Wu'er, I'm going to find out if there is anything to eat nearby."

In the current situation, the two of them had better not be separated.

"No, I brought something to eat." In the current situation, it is no longer possible to prepare a sumptuous meal. Ouyang Wu took out several packets of compressed biscuits and small bottles of mineral water from the space, tore one of the packets, and connected the mineral spring. The water was handed to Ye Chonghua together.

Ye Chonghua frowned: "You still have these on your body?"

"Since I haven't lived enough yet, I don't want to be a starving ghost." Ouyang Wu sat on the side, biting the biscuits delicately.

Ye Chonghua looked at the unseen food in his hand, put it into his mouth and took a bite, frowned slightly, swallowed the biscuits in his mouth and said, "What is this, it's not delicious."

Ouyang Wu said coldly. Ye Chonghua glanced at him and said, "Second prince, it's good to have some food now. You are so picky. If you like it or not, be careful not to starve to death."

Ye Chonghua glared at Ouyang Wu, and then sat down with her. He came next to him, but he had no choice but to slowly chew on the biscuits.

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Chonghua biting the biscuits with disgust on his face, a slight smile formed on the corners of her lips, and then she felt helpless, and slowly put down the biscuits in her hands, in fact, she couldn't eat them either.

It was just washed over by the rain, and my body was a little cold. Such dry and cold food really couldn't be eaten.

Just as he was thinking about it, a whirring sound appeared in his mind, and it slowly emerged that the naive little unicorn was holding a bowl of instant noodles and was very happy to eat. "Little unicorn!"