Stunned

"If I win, from now on, you must stay three feet away from me!" Ouyang Wu raised her chin, every word was sonorous and powerful, full of momentum.

For a time, everyone's eyes involuntarily focused on Ouyang Wu.

Is this still the cowardly fifth lady of the Ouyang family? This whole body style, the imposing manner of who is it for me, and the confident attitude, the soft figure and the beautiful face suddenly become dazzling, radiant and dazzling, where can you see the slightest sense of inferiority and cowardice?

King Huai'an's dark as ink eyes flashed a hint of confusion and curiosity about Ouyang Wu. From a psychological point of view, a man's urge to be curious about a woman often heralds the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

It's just that he doesn't know it himself.

Sun Yaoyang's wicked eyes lifted slightly, squinted at Ouyang Wu, and rhythmically high-fives and smiles: "Fifth sister, do you actually hate me so much? Cousin, I am more and more interested in you. Well, well, if you can drink all the wine in the eight big bowls in one breath, my cousin will be as you wish. If not...hehe!"

Sun Yaoyang, a playboy who feels good about himself but does all evil, is narrow-minded. Ouyang Wu made it clear that he disliked him, and had already made him secretly hate him. In his heart, he had already thought about how he would be tortured in eighteen ways after he brought Ouyang Wu into the mansion.

At this time, God seemed to think that the trouble was not big enough, and King Huai'an followed suit.

I saw him squinting his long and narrow phoenix eyes slightly, staring at Ouyang Wu indifferently: "Since it is a bet, this king will also bet with you, do you dare?"

King Huai'an? Ouyang Wu glanced at him slightly displeased. Because of what happened to Ouyang Wu in the past, Ouyang Wu felt resentful towards this King Huai'an, and was extremely disgusted. In addition, King Huai'an gave a dangerous feeling, so Ouyang Wu didn't want to have anything to do with him.

"I don't know what the lord wants to bet?" There is still the bet he wants on himself, who is like a broom?

"I'll bet on you." A playful light flashed in the eyes of King Huai'an, and he raised his eyebrows confidently, "If you win, this king promises you to revoke the letter of divorce immediately, you are still my king. The princess who passed by." As soon as these

words came out, the whole audience was in an uproar.

Ouyang Ying's face flushed for a while, if it wasn't for Ouyang Xuan pulling her, I'm afraid she would have rushed up and slapped Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Xiu's face suddenly became extremely ugly, a glimmer of jealousy flashed in his big eyes, and the resentment and hatred flashed away like a cold light.

Ouyang Wu's expression didn't look good either. Did he think that in the eyes of Fifth Miss Ouyang, he was still the handsome and unparalleled King Huai'an? Even if the king promised you to revoke the letter of divorce immediately, are you still the queen concubine of this king? Who is rare?

Ouyang Wu knew that King Huai'an didn't really want to marry her, he was just teasing himself. And his sudden move caught him off guard. Not to mention that the conflict between Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying that he had worked so hard to create was instantly disintegrated by his words, and the hatred was drawn to him again.

Besides, the content of his bet is in harmony with Sun Yaoyang's interaction. If he wins, he will marry the King of Huai'an, and if he loses, he will be Sun Yaoyang's concubine. These two men, with both identities, are too late for Ouyang Wu to escape, how could they get into the dead end by themselves?

I saw Ouyang Wu's pitch-black eyes staring at King Huai'an for a split second, a cold light flashed across his eyes, his tone was slow but sarcastic: "If you believe in anything, you will stand, if you don't believe it, you will fail. King Huai'an Aren't you afraid that the change of the day will ruin your good reputation?"

Rejection... Ouyang Wu actually refused such an attractive offer decisively? !

How many people's jaws did Ouyang Wu fall to death?

In the face of everyone's disbelief, Ouyang Wu still shouted a faint smile on the corner of her mouth. Looking at King Huai'an's stiff and ugly expression, at this moment, she felt that her mood suddenly improved. For a time, she suddenly realized a sentence she had heard before: Seeing that you are unhappy, I feel at ease.

"Humph! Hard to play!" Ouyang Ying slapped his sleeves angrily.

Ouyang Wu was nothing, but King Huai'an's complexion changed in an instant. Maybe he also felt that Ouyang Wu's move was just playing hard to get it? After all, not long ago, she was still stalking him, and even gave her precious life for him.

Why are powerful men always so narcissistic? Ouyang Wu rolled her eyes angrily, ignored King Huai'an, and focused her attention on the spirits in front of her.

If you use common sense to calculate, let alone eight big bowls of spirits, just one bowl, or one-third of a bowl, she can't drink it. Common sense is so, but she has a very reasonable method. I saw Ouyang Wu smiled confidently and said to the crowd, "But it's agreed, if I finish the eight bowls, I will be considered a winner."

Seeing her calm and relaxed appearance, Sun Yaoyang couldn't help but speculate secretly in his heart, But things have already come to this point, and it is going to come up hard.

"Don't leak it on purpose, don't ask someone to drink it on your behalf, and don't take it home and keep it to drink slowly." Sun Yaoyang added loudly with an idea.

"It's natural." How could he guess Ouyang Wu's coup? Ouyang Wu agreed simply.

After thinking about it for a long time, Sun Yaoyang couldn't think of any other loopholes, so he said coldly: "Okay, you can start."

Ouyang Wu nodded and slowly approached the table. At this moment, not only Sun Yaoyang, but also King Huai'an's attention was tightly attracted, not to mention the three brothers and sisters of Ouyang Xuan.

I saw Ouyang Wu stretched out her slender green fingers, picked up the fire book on the side, and smiled slightly, "Since you want to drink, let's bring something to cheer you up, and make a magic trick for you. Look carefully."

Ouyang Wu hit the Huo Zhezi, and the weak Huo Zhezi was close to the sea bowl. Suddenly, she leaned over and approached the Huo Zhezi, huh—with a deep breath and blowing hard at the sea bowl!

For a time, I saw a raging fire in the sea bowl full of spirits, and then passed her a deep blow, as if the wind was blowing, as if the fire was burning a company, two vertical and four rows of a total of eight sea bowls were lit like candlesticks. , all set on fire.

For a time, the wine smelled into the sky, the fire was hot, and the fire was burning.

In the bright firelight, there were expressions of surprise and astonishment around them. They couldn't believe that this problem could be solved with only one kind of fire. What made them even more incredible was that Ouyang Wu was the one who came up with this solution. , the nympho grass bag that they once despised and trampled on!