Love for Life

"Wow! Ye Er, am I right?" Yun Shang's eyes widened, and he screamed in surprise.

Is there anyone else here? Ouyang Wu was startled and pushed Ye Chonghua away angrily, as if this would prove their "innocence".

Yun Shang, dressed in white, lay leisurely on the rockery, his hands resting on his chin, and his beautiful eyes were clearly showing interest in watching a play. The corners of his mouth were wide open, and his smile was brighter than the bright noon sun, even in the dark night. , can't hide that splendid appearance.

what! It seems that he was very lucky today, he actually saw Ye Er kissing a woman! But doesn't this guy have deep cleanliness? How could it be today...

Yun Shang's pair of handsome eyes fixed on Ouyang Wu with great interest, looked at Ouyang Wu from top to bottom, from head to toe, and finally touched his chin and came to the conclusion: the expression is too fierce , The body is too slender, the chest... um, it is still small...

Ye Chonghua's handsome eyes narrowed dangerously, and a cold smile was drawn on the corner of his mouth, and he looked at Yun Shang so quietly.

He was as handsome as an ancient Greek god, but his demeanor was as imposing as Satan in hell.

"Uh..." Upon contacting Ye Chonghua's terrifyingly aggressive eyes, Yun Shang immediately retracted his gaze that looked at Ouyang Wu recklessly, coughed twice, and looked at the sky wanderingly.

"You, you can get out." Ye Chonghua smiled coldly.

"Cough, you talk, you continue... I will clear the blame for you." Yun Shang pursed his lips to hide his smile, but the interest in his eyes could not be concealed.

How terrifying Ye Chonghua is, Yun Shang, who grew up with him since childhood, knows better than anyone else. Ye Chonghua was obsessed with cleanliness, and Yun Shang knew it.

A few years ago, Princess Wei Ran of Nanfeng Kingdom just pulled Ye Chonghua's hand, and he mercilessly chopped off her five fingers with his sword, and since then she got the nickname - Princess Broken Finger.

But now... Yun Shang stole his eyes to look at Ye Chonghua's white palms that hugged Ouyang Wu's slender waist, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

Before leaving, he rubbed his nose and reminded Ouyang Wu kindly: "Second sister-in-law, don't resist, don't resist—" Otherwise, the consequences would be serious.

what! Ye Er is falling in love, right? He was so excited at the bottom of his heart that he had been bored for so long in the Eastern Jin Kingdom, and finally found something fun tonight.

"I'm not your second sister-in-law!" Ouyang Wu said resentfully.

Yun Shang stole a glance at Ye Chonghua. Seeing that he had no objection, he smiled and said, "Don't worry, it will be soon."

Ouyang Wu didn't miss Yun Shang's excited and gossipy eyes before she left. She twitched speechlessly. At the corner of her mouth, there was a hint of warning in her cold voice: "Stay away from me!" Her good reputation has been ruined by him!

"Impossible!" Ye Chonghua's deep eyes revealed a fierce light, and his face was so cold that he could scrape a layer of frost.

"What do you want?" Ouyang Wu glared at him depressedly. They just met by chance, why did he kiss and nibble on her? What does she owe him?

"I want you." Ye Chonghua spit out three clear words, his handsome face was serious and dignified, and his dark as ink eyes were unfathomable.

"Impossible! We don't know each other at all." Ouyang Wu refused without hesitation. Getting married is a lifetime thing. She finally had a chance to live again. Of course, she had to find a lover who loved her and she loved him, so she wouldn't marry herself casually.

Ye Chonghua had a hidden smile on the corner of his mouth, quiet but full of blood and fangs, with a strong murderous aura, which made people tremble and panic.

"It'll be very familiar soon." He approached her ear, the hot breath sprayed on her sensitive ear, and Ye Chonghua had a faint smile in his eyes.

Before Ouyang Wu understood the meaning of this sentence, Ye Chonghua had already skillfully stopped Ouyang Wu's waist, and said softly, "Go!" Ye Chonghua hugged Ouyang Wu and chose a path completely opposite to Yun Shang by the strength of the branches and leaves.

Unhindered all the way.

In the heavily guarded Sun Mansion, Ye Chonghua came and went freely, as easily as visiting his own back garden.

After leaving Sun Mansion, Ye Chonghua didn't let go of her, he still hugged her waist tightly, and flew over the dense eaves.

For a while, the rows of roofs quickly fell backwards from Ouyang Wu's eyes. When they stopped, Ouyang Wu found that he was in an unfamiliar courtyard.

The mansion looked more luxurious and refined, a different style from the place where he was last treated.

Ouyang Wu frowned slightly, let go of Ye Chonghua and turned to leave, but Ye Chonghua's articulated hand grabbed her.

"Why?" Ouyang Wu's eyes showed a slight sullen look.

The head of the moon casts on the shadow of the tree, casting a mottled halo, and the light on Ye Chonghua's face converges. The faint night wind blows, and the tassel under his jade belt flutters, and the tassel dances freely with the wind. Under the snow jade sleeve robe is a pair of ten fingers that are as green as jade, and the five fingers that are white and moist tightly hold Ouyang Wu's hand.

"You can't go." His voice was unhurried, with a hint of evil charm in his gentle and low-pitched voice.

"Give me a reason to convince me." Ouyang Wu glanced at the noble and elegant man in front of her.

The moon revealed thick clouds, the pale blue sky hung with a few remnant stars, the earth seemed to be covered with a light veil, and the moonlight was like water, giving people a feeling of comfort and peace.

Ye Chonghua in front of him speaks so unhurriedly, gentle and low-hearted, he is sometimes domineering and powerful, sometimes unpredictable, and now he is standing in front of him with a kind of light loneliness and arrogance, staring with a pair of deep and beautiful eyes. Holding her, let her have a throbbing that didn't come.

"You're already mine, why don't you have any self-knowledge?" Ye Chonghua's handsome eyebrows frowned slightly, as if he was a little worried.

"What are you talking about! How do I, Ouyang Wu, belong to you?" Sure enough, people with good-looking skin had the upper hand. Facing the magnificent and unparalleled handsome face just now, for a moment, she was almost moved.

"Under the Qionghua tree, within the rockery." Ye Chonghua domineeringly caresses Ouyang Wu's red and soft thin lips, "A kiss to settle down."

"I was forced."

"Then what about now?" The voice just fell , Ye Chonghua leaned down and grabbed those extra soft red lips.

Ouyang Wu's heart skipped a beat, and she quickly raised her eyes to look at him. What appeared in front of her eyes was a magnified handsome face, with a pair of dark eyes wrapped in a playful and unpredictable way.

The masculine scent wrapped in the faint grassy smell of Ye Chonghua's body approached her nose, with a sinful temptation like a poppy, which made people feel that their souls were trembling.

His kiss was very light and soft, and seemed to pass by like a dragonfly in the water. When Ouyang Wu came back to her senses, Ye Chonghua had left her lips and raised her eyes to meet his gaze, Ouyang Wu saw him The corners of his mouth rose lazily, and his tall nose bridged the long, narrow and deep phoenix eyes. At this moment, he was staring at her intently, as if waiting for her answer.

"You...you're going too far!" Ouyang Wu said angrily, feeling like she was being teased.

"Remember my name—Ye Chonghua." He unhurriedly arranged her slightly messy hair, with a domineering and powerful tone that could not be refused, "Because this will be the name of your future husband."

His voice Like the sounds of nature, like the gods high above, there is a touch of unfathomable in the laziness.

"No..." Ouyang Wu resisted instinctively.

"No?" Ye Chonghua's strong and slender arms wrapped her in his arms, lowered his head, took a deep breath, smelled the faint fragrance on Ouyang Wu's body, smiled evilly at the corner of his mouth, and said lazily, "Sun Fu What about the assassin tonight? You wouldn't want to be that assassin, would you?"

"Are you threatening me?" Ouyang Wu's sullen expression appeared in Qiu Tong's water, her voice was light, and she couldn't hear any other emotions.

Ye Chonghua's attitude was gentle and tough, but there was room for it: "If you refuse."

Ouyang Wu punched him in the chest, "You are obviously assassins, but you want to falsely accuse me, you are shameless!"

Ye Chonghua The corners of his lips twitched, and he smiled maliciously: "Who told you not to go anywhere, but the Sun Mansion that you went to tonight? Huh?"

"Give me your conditions." Ouyang Wu stared at him calmly, "Of course, It's impossible to marry you. Believe me, marrying me will definitely be the beginning of the disaster for your family."

"If you say that, I want to marry you even more. People, it's better if you harm them."

"Apart from this condition, even if it is murder and arson, I can help you!"

Ye Chonghua seemed a little embarrassed. His face, a trace of teasing flashed across his eyes, he raised his eyebrows and said solemnly: "Then, stay and serve me tonight."