Ye Chonghua Woke Up

Ye Chonghua fell asleep day after day, like a vegetative person, Ouyang Wu looked at his increasingly transparent face and felt a pain in his heart.

How can a man like him lie down like this, he should do what belongs to him!

Remembering that the culprit of this incident is now tied up in her own space, Ouyang Wu's expression turned gloomy, she narrowed her eyes and threw Cao Tianshi out of the space, Cao Tianshi felt fascinated all night Muddy, before he fell into a coma, he was thrown to the ground with a forceful force, causing him to groan in pain, especially the huge pain in his shoulders and hands, which made him groan again.

When he raised his head, he met a pair of cold eyes, his pupils were like black and lustrous agate, emitting a cold cold light, cold and threatening, with a sullen look.

This is clearly the woman who almost killed him!

This beautiful woman has such a cold and dangerous expression on her face. Cao Tianshi curled up in a crooked ball. He didn't even dare to let out a humming sound. His whole body shivered. He remembered the black hole she used when she faced him last night, and the thing that popped out of it made him so painful! Ouyang Wu pointed slender, pointed Ye Chonghua toward the bed, and said coldly, "Tell me, what did you do to him?"

As soon as the he turned around, he looked surprised and said, "Yo, isn't this His Royal Highness Prince Ning? What happened? Why is his face so ugly?

" In a coma?!" Ouyang Wu watched Ye Chonghua suffer during this period of time, thanks to the person in front of him, and his heart became more and more uncomfortable!

Nothing had ever left her so helpless.

She stepped forward, stretched out her hand and slapped Cao Tianshi, with such great strength that half of Cao Tianshi's face was slapped crookedly by her, and one face was red and swollen. Cao Tianshi covered his cheeks, crying and grimacing: "I don't know, how would I know? Miss, are you looking for the wrong person?" Cao Tianshi can't wait to strangle himself. He didn't even know how to explain it.

Ouyang Wu was extremely angry, her palm-sized face tensed, and then she kicked him on the body. Her strength was not heavy, but the kick was crucial.

Cao Tianshi only felt a sharp pain in his chest, and immediately rolled on the ground while covering his chest. The pain was excruciatingly painful, and he kept begging for mercy: "Don't hit, don't hit, I'll say, I'll say..."

Ouyang Wu's lips curled, and murderous intent appeared in his eyes. , she said word by word: "Cao Tianshi, if you don't tell the method, I have a hundred ways to torture you to death, so that you can't survive, you can't die!"

Cao Tianshi was scared by Ouyang Wu last night. The pretense just now was just a moment of pride when he saw Ye Chonghua in a coma. He was so frightened by Ouyang Wu, and now he is even more scared to death, but hesitantly said: "I, I... Now I have no choice."

 When he was finished, he looked up and saw the cold killing intent in Ouyang Wu's eyes. The terrifying black hole faced his head again. He was shocked, and he didn't dare to lie any more, and hurriedly said, "Put the curse-free thing under my bed! Ouyang Wu's eyes were full of haze, and his patience was almost polished by him. The muzzle of the gun was pressed against his forehead, and his voice was terrifying like a ghost: "Do you believe it or not, I will send you to hell right away?" Under the bed? Mobei military camp? Ouyang Wu obviously didn't believe it.

Cao Tianshi trembled all over, the breath of death was getting closer and closer to him, he still didn't want to die! He secretly complained in his heart, but in fact he was unwilling to do such a thing. Even if he hurt others, he would have to pay for his own wickedness, hurt others and himself, and even risk his own life now.

At this time, he couldn't regret it any more, his whole body was hurting badly, and his heart was terrified.

As soon as he opened his mouth, the corners of his mouth hurt, Cao Tianshi said earnestly, with tears in his eyes: "Girl, everything I said is true, I really didn't lie to you, if I lied, it must be... ."

Ouyang Wu looked at Cao Tianshi's appearance, doubts still existed in his heart, but he believed it a little.

It's just that Cao Tianshi has always been cunning. If you want her to believe it, it's impossible. If so, then...

Ouyang Wu took out a pill from her arms, which was dark in color and exuded an unpleasant smell. She stretched out her hand to squeeze Cao Tianshi's chin, and with a little force, his mouth opened uncontrollably, Ouyang Wu threw the pill into his mouth, raised his hand supporting his chin, looked at him and said: " This is the poison I developed myself, and I have to take an antidote every twelve hours, otherwise you will soon turn into a pool of blood. If I find out that you are lying..."

Ouyang Wu looked at him coldly , there was a hint of coolness on the corner of his lips, and those cold eyes looked straight into Cao Tianshi's heart. Cao Tianshi remembered that if he became a pool of blood, his body would become stiff.

As soon as Ouyang Wu let go of his hand, he licked his mouth desperately, trying to spit out the poison, but the medicine had already melted in his mouth and was swallowed by him.

After working hard for a long time, the poison could not be spit out. Cao Tianshi slumped to the ground and his eyes were blank.

Ouyang Wu couldn't wait. After tying up Cao Tianshi, he sent someone to guard him. He changed his night clothes and summoned Costin.

Hai Dongqing was very excited when he saw Ouyang Wu, and he cooed twice, Ouyang Wu patted it and climbed on its back, Hai Dongqing let out a low cry and flew out with her.

Hai Dongqing's flying speed was extremely fast, and Ouyang Wu appeared in the military camp in Mobei.

After the last inquiry, Ouyang Wu easily arrived at Cao Tianshi's residence. Cao Tianshi disappeared, and there was no one in front of his tent, so Ouyang Wu stepped inside.

Ouyang Wu quickly touched under Cao Tianshi's bed, and took out a yellow box with a spell on it. When he opened it, it turned out to be a puppet with the characters of Ye Chonghua on it, and it was covered with stencils. There are countless needles and various torture tools that can't bear the anger.

Shocking.

Ouyang Wu's hands trembled slightly, and her delicate face showed a deep gloom!

How could Ye Chonghua's birth date...the birth date of Prince Xiling be revealed to the enemy's hands?

The night was quiet, there was no sound around, only the bonfire not far away was burning.

Ouyang Wu was about to leave, but suddenly a white dove flew over. Hai Dongqing, who was about to take off, seemed to want to go forward and grab it. Ouyang Wu patted its head lightly, and it became quiet. Ouyang Wu lingered for a while, her ears were extremely sensitive, and suddenly she heard a low voice: "Report, General, it's a letter from the fifth prince."

Prince?

She has heard that there are only four princes in Mobei, where did the fifth prince come from?

She intuitively felt that this matter was very important, and she used the dark night to hide herself, hiding like a cat next to the chief general's tent, holding her breath.

A strong and powerful voice with a bit of a smile: "Ten cities are a good bargaining chip, and it is difficult for the fifth prince to give up."

"So the general agreed?"

"Naturally, the fifth prince is a cool person. This deal is Very worthwhile!"

There was hesitation in the soldier's voice: "But now King Ning of Xiling is not dead..."

"It's only a matter of time, now that Tianshi Cao has disappeared without a trace, no one can save him! It's the people of the Fifth Prince, who will control the Xiling Army at that time, won't everything be easy to talk about?"

Ouyang Wu grabbed the information, frowned slightly, and slowly connected them. Many fragments flashed through his mind, one after another. Could it be that the fifth prince they were talking about was Ye Feiqing?

Since the first time she saw Ye Feiqing, she felt that this person is not simple. He can easily figure out other people's preferences, so the queen mother and the emperor like him very much. He came back from his study tour, as gentle as jade, and as elegant as a chrysanthemum.

correct! Since he came, Ye Feixi seems to have changed a person. After taking off the stupid methods before, he has become wise, and he will use military intelligence secrets to frame her. If her reaction wasn't fast enough, she almost fell into Ye Feixi's hands, and the events that followed were all related to him.

But from the beginning to the end, he didn't reveal half of the evidence, and he didn't leave half of the eight points, and she didn't even suspect him. If that's the case, then his scheming is very deep and terrifying.

Ye Chonghua was at risk this time because of the leak of military information, and he must have been involved in it... If Eunuch Sun was his, how much would he have contributed to this leak of military information?

A pair of eyes hidden in black clothes, with a touch of bloodthirsty and cruelty, since she heard such information, she should also leave.

Before she could leave, the voice inside suddenly stopped: "Who's outside?!" The chief general opened the curtain and walked out, walking towards Ouyang Wu. Ouyang Wu merged herself with the black clothes, and hid behind him motionless, her eyes flashed, very good, she turned her back to him! She stepped out from behind him and stabbed the knife into his neck.

"General!" This process only took a few seconds. At this moment, the soldiers inside called out and came out, but heard the general's voice faintly, "Send someone to search for Cao Tianshi's whereabouts, I'm afraid he has Run away!"