Want to Break off the Marriage

After Ouyang Wu returned home, everyone looked at her differently, with a sense of shock, jealousy, and a trace of inexplicable puzzlement.

The second prince of the Western Qin country actually fell in love with the straw bag lady of the Ouyang family? !

Really incredible.

Ouyang Wu just returned to the room, and before she had a sip of tea, someone came to report: "Miss, sir, please."

A hint of irony flashed in Ouyang Wu's eyes. She has been in this world for so long, but even this I have never seen my father's face. Now that he knows that she has become the princess of Xiling Kingdom and wants to see her, she really don't know what his intentions are.

Ouyang Wu picked up the teacup on the table and slowly put it at the corner of her mouth and took a sip. Then she got up and casually straightened the wrinkles on her dress, and followed the servant to Ouyang Liu's study.

He was sitting in the study, Ouyang Wu stood quietly at the door and looked at him carefully. He was a talented father, with a refined appearance, and a handsome face that did not leave many traces of years. , with a touch of luxury.

Ouyang Wu stepped forward, gave him a slight salute, and said softly, "Daddy." The indifferent tone was neither cowardly nor flattering.

Ouyang Liu frowned slightly. Although he hadn't seen his daughter for a long time, he remembered when he met with his head down and his brows down, and his words were always submissive. When did she become so calm? It seems that the rumors from the outside world are true. , thinking about this, he responded: "Wu'er, I haven't seen you for a long time, let Dad take a good look."

Today, Ouyang Wu is wearing a pale yellow brocade satin gauze with silver threads, and her hair is tied into a cloud of smoke. The updo gives a clean feeling.

Her dark eyes were bright and clear, as clear as beads, her complexion was as crystal clear as jade, and she was as quiet and flawless as porcelain.

Ouyang Liu hadn't seen this daughter for a long time, and now she looks more and more outstanding, a bit like Yang's when she was young.

Seeing her looking at herself, Ouyang Wu became more and more curious whether her father called her here today to enhance the relationship between father and daughter.

Without thinking too much, Ouyang Wu had a faint smile on the corner of her mouth. She raised her head generously and looked directly at Ouyang Liu, but she also happened to see the scrutiny in his eyes that he could not take back because he was caught off guard. 

Suddenly, she understood a little, he was afraid of the future. Yes, he also knew about her transformation today, so he called her for a test, but she don't know what kind of calculus was in his heart.

Unconsciously, there was a hint of sarcasm on the corner of her mouth.

Ouyang Liu's face was a little overwhelmed, so he pretended to cough and smiled kindly: "Wu'er, Daddy heard that today's orchid banquet is very exciting?" , said casually: "Dad, what did you hear?"

"This...Dad heard that today, whether it's writing poetry or playing the piano, you are very good at it, but is there such a thing?"

Ouyang Wu lightly hooked his lips: " It 's true."

Ouyang Liu was stunned for a while, before reluctantly said: "Wu'er, although everyone wants glory, but you still have to rely on your own talent to learn it."

 I didn't expect the original owner of this body Daddy actually treats his daughter like this, thinking that this Ouyang Wu is really inconspicuous, but unfortunately it is not what it used to be. How can you really learn?"

"Hahaha, Wuer is really joking, how could my daughter, a father, not understand?" Ouyang Liu laughed loudly, as if he had heard the funniest joke, like The smug look on his face after a victory.

Ouyang Wu only felt sarcastic looking at it, and the smile on the corner of her mouth became even more sarcastic, "Oh? Daddy, since my mother passed away, Wuer has rarely seen you."

Hearing this, Ouyang Liu subconsciously felt a little guilty. After I understand it, is it really inadvertent that my five daughters have become so talented? It's just...

"Daddy is naturally pleased that Wu'er is so capable, but this Princess Yaohua's limelight cannot be robbed. What's more, the second prince of the night is made in heaven with Princess Yaohua, why don't you give the second prince of the night to the princess." The question was in a positive tone.

"Oh? I have to ask my father, how to let it go?" Ouyang Wu smiled unconsciously, she really did not expect that her cheap father would ask her to give up the position of Princess Ye Chonghua, which is really funny .

"It's simple, as long as you say that you are ill at that time, I think that the second prince is not a stalker." Ouyang Liu's face was sane and righteous.

Ouyang Wu looked at her father and remembered the person she didn't want to provoke. With Ouyang Liu's help, she might really not need to marry him, and then she smiled sweetly: "Then listen to father."

Ouyang Liu looked at his daughter like this She is thoughtful and sensible, thinking about the bedside wind of the lady a few days ago, it is really a woman's jealousy. Thinking about it, he took a step forward and held Ouyang Wu's hands with a smile on his face, and said loudly: "Wu'er, look at you, you are not feeling well, and you have been chatting with daddy for so long, go back early and rest, come. , take the lady back."

Oh? Does this start to install? Alright, let's play with you.

Ouyang Wu took a step back and slightly blessed her body: "Yes, Daddy."

Ouyang Liu looked at the figure of her daughter leaving, and slowly walked back to the desk. After thinking for a while, she picked up a pen and quickly wrote on the document. . But, is this instrument really useful?

The next morning, when it was just dawn, Axiu hurriedly pushed open the door of Ouyang Wu's room, ran to the bed, and hurriedly said, "Miss, get up, ma'am!"

Ouyang Wu opened her sleepy eyes in confusion, frowned and yawned. Seeing that it was Axiu, her face was very anxious. Could it be that something happened? Before asking, Axiu said eagerly: "Miss, hurry up! The imperial decree is here, and they want you to pick it up by name!"

Axiu dug Ouyang Wu out of the quilt, and it took only a quarter of an hour to wash and dress up. Appeared in the front hall soon. The imperial decree was brought by Eunuch Cao, the most popular person in front of the emperor. In the early morning, such an important person was dispatched. Could it be that something changed?