Angry Upside Down

Eunuch Cao saw Ouyang Wu coming out, so he put down the teacup in his hand, and smiled with a bit of diligence: "Since the fifth young lady has come, let's make a quick decision and don't disturb the Left prime minister!"

Ouyang Liu hurriedly stepped forward and said with a smile: "Where is it, Eunuch Cao has worked hard!"

Eunuch Cao cleared his throat and opened the imperial decree: "Fengtian, my emperor Zhao said, Ouyang Wu, the fifth young lady of the Prime Minister's House, is virtuous, with good looks, Then I gave Prince Ye Er as a princess. I gave you a thousand taels of gold, a thousand pieces of brocade, a hundred pearls, and a pair of jade Ruyi. I hope you will take care of your health, never get sick, and choose a day to get married. Please do so!"

After closing the imperial edict, Eunuch Cao, general It was handed to Ouyang Wu and said in his mouth: "Congratulations, Miss, I hope you take care of your body. With the appearance of Miss, it will definitely make Eastern Jin Kingdom look good!"

Ouyang Wu was very sullen in her heart. , this fictitious illness has not even begun to come with such an imperial decree, and I hope to take care of your health and never get sick. Does this mean that your body must be healthy, otherwise you will lose Dongguo's face?

It seems that pretending to be sick is not going to work. Thinking of this, Ouyang Wu looked up at Ouyang Liu. Sure enough, he was looking at her with a gloomy expression, his eyes were very disgusted.

Eunuch Cao saw Ouyang Wu's delay in accepting the order, so he raised his voice, and his voice became more and more shrill: "Fifth Miss? Princess Ning? Why haven't you accepted the order?"

Ouyang Wu came back to her senses, although reluctant, but The imperial decree has been issued, it cannot be defied, otherwise the unfortunate can only be himself, so he can only stretch out his hands: "Ouyang Wu, the minister, thank the Lord Longen."

Sun Shi's eyes behind her are about to burst into flames, Ouyang Ying stomped his feet in a hurry, Ouyang Xiu was the most calm, but the veil in his hand was more and more torn.

Ouyang Liu, who was on the side, had a gloomy face, but he didn't have any trouble in front of Eunuch Cao.

After sending Eunuch Cao to the door of the mansion, Ouyang Liu turned around, his face was even more gloomy than before, he raised his finger and pointed at the tip of Ouyang Wu's nose, "You, come here!"

He looked at the rest of the group: "No one should disturb !" He snorted, shook his sleeves, and took the lead in the direction of the study.

Ouyang Wu was not afraid, and followed Ouyang Liu slowly to the study.

As soon as she arrived at the door of the study, she smashed a cup out of it. Ouyang Wu was agile and took a step to the side. The cup shattered at her feet, and the tea splashed on her shoes. Ouyang Wu's eyes flashed a gloomy look, she raised her head and smiled sarcastically, "Dad, is this trying to murder your own daughter?" 

"Ouyang Liu doesn't have a daughter like you!"

Ouyang Wu was neither sad nor angry when she heard this, but it was not worth it for the original Ouyang Wu, so she just walked to the chair aside, turned and sat down calmly, picked up the teacup and sipped it After taking a sip, Ouyang Liu looked at her series of movements, shaking more and more violently, just about to swear, but let Ouyang Wu take the lead: "Oh? What did Wuer do to embarrass daddy? The daughter doesn't even recognize it."

"You still have the guts to say, yesterday, right here, how did you promise me? You kept saying to listen to me, but I didn't expect that, as soon as you turned around, you spread the news out. , you really are, you really are..."

"What is it really?" Ouyang Wu sneered, "This is the emperor's will, and Wu'er can't do anything about it. Why don't you go back to the emperor, daddy."

"Ridiculous, you This is to make me blatantly resist the decree!" Ouyang Liu took a deep breath, eased his emotions, looked at his daughter in front of him, and sat calmly, his expression seemed respectful, but it was meaningless, and there was nothing in his eyes. To put you in the eye.

When did this daughter who looks very much like the Yang family have such a temper, "You really don't look like your mother at all, how could she have a daughter like you, grab the princess' limelight first, and take her fiancé-in-law behind, I, Ouyang Liu, the dignified left prime minister, actually has a daughter like you, and you have lost all the face of the prime minister's mansion! You, go and apologize to Princess Yaohua immediately."

Ouyang Wu put the teacup in her hand on the table, He took out the silk handkerchief in the middle and gently covered the corner of his mouth, "Apologize? Why? Or Daddy shouldn't be naive to think that as long as Wuer apologizes, it will not hinder your career, right?" 

Turning blue, just about to have a seizure, Ouyang Wu spoke again, "Daddy is really funny, I took the first place at the orchid banquet, that was Princess Yaohua deliberately embarrassing me, but instead made me stand out. As for how to become Princess Ning, You should ask Ye Feibai!"

"You, you, how can you be so shameless, get out of here, I don't have a shameless daughter like you!" Ouyang Liu was so angry that his fingers trembled.

Ouyang Wu just smiled lightly, her tone became more surprised, her eyes were terrifyingly deep: "Dad, even if I leave the Prime Minister's Mansion, it's still, but Daddy, you offended the royal family, I don't know how long you can stay as this Prime Minister. What?"

Turning her face, she changed to a sad look again, "Wu'er has been lamenting how her mother went so early, so that Wu'er is unloved in this world, but now that I think about it, I feel glad that my mother went Early, otherwise even I would feel pity for my mother. I feel sorry for her wrong love for daddy, which made her life extremely miserable. If she sees daddy's face, I am afraid that her heart will be even more miserable. You say 'Daddy', Daddy, what you are doing now is not too much to say that you sold your daughter for glory. If you are afraid of the royal family, you can go to the emperor yourself, go to the princess and cry for mercy, and scold your daughter How shameless and shameless is it? I beg the emperor not to take this matter on your head, and not to deprive you of your prosperous career. If Wuer wants to be done by her father, it may be more effective. Why do you have to force Wuer here? What's the problem?"

After listening to Ouyang Wu's words, Ouyang Liu felt weak in his feet, took a few steps back and fell into the chair. His eyes widened, and he wished to shoot a sharp sword from his eyes to kill the daughter who disobeyed him. His throat was a little sweet, and his mind was buzzing.