Sword is Drawn

Since it was a game they deliberately set up, it is natural that everyone will get all the money. A faint sneer appeared on the corner of Ouyang Wu's mouth, how she couldn't guess the inside story and saw that Sun Yaoyang walked towards her step by step without realizing it, and finally stood in front of her with a smirk, mocking Ouyang Wu recklessly: "Fifth sister, I didn't expect you to miss my cousin so much in your heart, and you actually instructed your closest girl to steal something from your cousin, haha" As he said, Sun Yaoyang stretched out his forefinger and tried to lift Ouyang Wu's chin.

Ouyang Wu took a step back, her face shrouded in frost, only a sneering sneer came out of the corner of her mouth: "Could it be that cousin Sun has amnesia, the promise made yesterday in front of the King of Huai'an and the others is a fart."

"You" Sun Yaoyang is the most hated. He was very annoyed in his heart, and pointed his index finger at Ouyang Wu and said hatefully, "Little bitch, don't be too proud."

"Little bitch curses people," Ouyang Wu said casually.

"It's you who is scolding me." 

"Oh, it turns out that the little slut is scolding me." Ouyang Wu pretended to be ignorant and said earnestly.

"You" Sun Yaoyang realized that he had been dumped again, and his heart was even more angry. He pointed at Ouyang Wu angrily, and wanted to scold him, but he couldn't think of the right word, and he froze there for a while, the atmosphere was very Embarrassing, it made him a little unable to get off the stage.

"Yang'er, you will lose your identity if you talk to someone who has nothing to do with it. Come to my aunt's room soon." Seeing that Sun Yaoyang was distressed, Sun shi opened his mouth to help him. After a stern voice, "Five girls, why are you talking to Cousin Sun? You are so old, you don't understand the way of the guest and host, is it King Huai'an?"

Sun's voice was calm, but everyone could hear it, Sun's Very dissatisfied with Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Wu's eyes were as calm as water, the corners of her eyes were slightly raised, and she looked at Sun with a half-smiling smile, "My daughter's biological mother died early, so for so many years, the mother has never forgotten the teaching to her daughter, no matter how busy she is. Speaking of which, her daughter really wants to Thank you for your mother's education."

In other words, what this girl is doing now is taught by your stepmother. If you want to teach me a lesson, you must first examine yourself.

Sun shi originally thought that after Ouyang Wu was scolded by her, she either covered her face and cried, or knelt down and begged for mercy. She never imagined that she would dare to talk back, and she was very angry in her heart, but her face remained calm and her eyelids slightly raised. , "It seems that in the past, I still disciplined you less. I can't say that it will be stricter in the future. No matter what, you are the daughter of the Zuo Prime Minister's house. The so-called "one glory and one loss are all losses, and you can't make you two because of you." Your sister is having a hard time getting married. Grandma Jin has always had strict rules, so I can see it." Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows slightly, this is to start taking revenge in the name of discipline.

With a slight smile, she changed her tone and pretended to be surprised, "The hairpin on my mother's head is so beautiful, eh, is it a crested hairpin with purple eyes?"

Sun's heart skipped a beat, but before she could make a sound, Ouyang Wu pretended to be surprised, "I heard that my mother also had a purple-eyed crested hairpin in my mother's dowry. I heard that it is extremely valuable and cannot be exchanged for gold. I didn't expect mother to find a purple-eyed crested hairpin too. Hey, if you take a closer look, it's actually a glass species." 

The glass species, the purple-eyed crested hairpin, is so precious. Eyes are hard to find in the world, like the purple eyes on the phoenix hairpin on Sun's head, they are the size of dragon eyes, and there are two in a row. How precious is that when Sun's heart twitches, it is difficult to maintain his face. After calming down, a trace of anger flashed in her eyes, and she stared at Ouyang Wu, who seemed innocent and pure, and she found that Ouyang Wu's ancient well-free eyes seemed to be mocking.

Sun's face couldn't bear it anymore.

 The purple-eyed crested hairpin of the glass species, which was so easy to get, naturally came from Yang's. Since the death of the Yang family, Ouyang Wu has been so small, and the dowry of the Yang family's wealth with the entire Yang family has naturally fallen into her hands. This matter is known to almost everyone in the palace, but no one dares to mention it.

But now, in front of so many servants, Ouyang Wu's unintentional blunder directly pierced her hard-working face.

When Ouyang Xiu saw that her mother was suddenly stopped, she was very anxious. She stood up and walked quickly to Ouyang Wu, smiling softly and kindly, "Fifth sister, you also think that mother's crested hairpin looks good, that's from my uncle. It was brought back from the northwest."

Ouyang Xiu deliberately explained the origin of the crested hairpin, but Ouyang Wu's eyes swept over the jade pendant that Ouyang Xiu pressed down on the skirt, a sneer flashed in his eyes, but his face was calm, and he followed She nodded and said, "So that's the case, then the big sister's Lantian warm jade must have been brought back by our uncle from the northwest."

Lantian warm jade, how precious was Yang's only two pieces back then, now Ouyang sleeves press skirt The flounder jade pendant placed on it is astonishingly Yang's dowry.

A look of anger flashed in Ouyang Xiu's eyes, but he could only nod his head along, with a smile in his big watery eyes: "Yes, it was also brought back from the northwest by my uncle. The fifth sister is really smart, and she can see through it."

Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, and said casually, "Isn't my uncle going to the northwest to fight? Can he bring back so much wealth?"

As soon as these words came out, not only Ouyang Xiu and the others, but even Sun's face suddenly changed abnormally. It's ugly that Ouyang Wu only said such a seemingly unintentional sentence, but what is its intention to punish the heart? 

"Five girls can't stop talking, can you talk nonsense, do you know what it means to say disaster comes out of your mouth?" Sun shi immediately excitedly. Standing up, she wished she could point at Ouyang Wu's nose and curse, but she was a noble woman and couldn't look like a shrew, so she could only stare at Ouyang Wu with the strictest eyes.

Originally, Ouyang Wu just wanted to lead the story of the general Sun's army, but he didn't expect Sun's reaction to be so strong, his tone was tough, but he was guilty of being told the truth. This time, the triumphant return of General Sun was really big. There are no such rumors about the return of a large number of babies. 

It's interesting, very interesting. I didn't expect that there would be such a harvest this time. But now, the most important thing is to save Axiu back.

Ouyang Wu looked at Sun shi lightly, her eyes were as dull as a mirror lake, and there seemed to be a touch of disdain, and a smile was raised at the corners of her mouth, "Mother taught me that even if you do this kind of thing, you can't talk nonsense. Yes, my daughter understands."

"You" Mrs Sun felt even more annoyed when she saw Ouyang Wu deliberately misinterpreting her meaning.

Ouyang Wu didn't care about her arrogance and claws, and only reminded in a low voice: "By the way, mother, what did Axiu do wrong? What's the matter with the so-called "everything" Ouyang Wu said in a calm voice. When he said this, his eyes were fixed on the unusually dazzling glass-like purple-eyed crested hairpin on Zhang Shi's head.

Sun shi was about to have a seizure, but seeing the ridicule in Ouyang Wu's eyes, she couldn't say anything for a while.

Although Ouyang Wu didn't say anything, her eyes were red and it was written that the biggest thief in the house was her Sun family.