The Finale

Ning Wangfu has a rare visitor today - Ye Feili.

After noon, he brought his daughter Hong, who was the best from the two jars, to Prince Ning's Mansion. He stood in front of Prince Ning's Mansion with a hint of hesitation on his face, but he recalled Liu's gentle words: " Feili, you are King Ning's third brother, he will definitely not refuse your request."

Yes, he is Ye Chonghua's third brother, as long as he speaks, nothing will happen.

If the shares are successfully invested, there will be objective dividends every year.

Ye Feili was a little excited when he thought about how he would be happy to count money in the future, so he immediately lifted his foot and walked inside.

Ouyang Wu sleeps for a while every afternoon. If Ye Chonghua has nothing to do, he will accompany Ouyang Wu to lie down and take a nap.

It wasn't until he fell asleep when Zhu Lu came to knock on the door and said, "My lord, the third prince is here."

Ouyang Wu fell asleep, and his eyes suddenly opened. She and Ye Chonghua looked at each other, and both saw a trace of inexplicable in each other's eyes. The third prince has always been frail and rarely leaves the house.

Besides, he and Ye Chonghua didn't have a deep friendship on weekdays, and they didn't communicate much, so what's the matter when they came to the door today.

"I'll take a look." Ye Chonghua got up and dressed, rolled the quilt for Ouyang Wu, and wrapped her tightly before leaving.

After Ye Chonghua got up, Ouyang Wu couldn't fall asleep either, because the warm stove holding the hot body was gone, she was not used to it. She poured some water from the thermos cup, then got up and went out. Ye Feili suddenly came, and she was also a little curious.

Could it be related to Min Xuan? No, it should be more related to the Liu family, right? Ye Feili was waiting in the front hall, and there was already a good Biluochun. He was drinking tea, and when he saw Ye Chonghua coming over, he smiled elegantly: "I haven't seen the second brother very much recently. If you are away, you will come uninvited. The second brother will not mind."

"Of course not." Ye Chonghua smiled and said, "Wu'er is getting heavier and heavier, so I have to accompany her when I have time."

Ye Feili's eyes flashed a glimpse of clarity, "I do not know if Feili is disturbing the second brother. , will the second sister-in-law blame me?"

"No problem." Ye Chonghua sat down with his robes up: "The third brother is rare to come, so of course he has to treat him well. Come and prepare wine and food."

"I can prepare wine and water. Ye Feili saw Ye Chonghua's cheerful attitude, and felt a little joy in his heart, and then pointed to the two jars of wine on the table: "This is the bamboo leaf green that Feilihua bought from someone else."

He got up to replace Ye Chonghua and his own wine glasses were filled with wine, and then raised their hands: "Second brother, I toast you."

Ye Chonghua didn't say much, and held the wine glasses to clink with him.

The sumptuous food and drinks came soon, Ye Feiqing and Ye Chonghua drank a few glasses, Ye Feili looked around, smiled: "Second sister-in-law is really capable, she came up with such a strange thing as glass, room The light in the middle is much better."

Ye Chonghua filled Ye Feili's wine glass with a faint smile in his eyes: "Yes.

" It's really warmed up a lot." Ye Feili didn't answer Ye Chonghua, and continued, "It's no wonder that Liulifang's business is getting better and better with such a good thing."

Ye Chonghua lowered his eyes and didn't move. There was a clear look in his eyes, presumably this Feili, he had come here for something else.

Ye Feili was a little embarrassed when Ye Feili didn't see Ye Chonghua to answer the call. After a pause, Zhanyan continued: "Everyone in the capital who has some spare money has installed glass and glass mirrors in their homes... Yesterday, I also gave Rou'er a glass hairpin, which is really unique."

Ye Chonghua put down the wine glass: "Wu'er brought a new glass vase over yesterday, but it's very delicate. You can take it back later."

Ye Feili was about to say thanks, but he stopped abruptly. In recent days, Prince Ning's mansion is not for a glazed vase of Lao Shizi, he wants the shares of Liulifang.

Ye Feili drank another glass of wine and decided to get straight to the point: "I heard that my uncle has also invested in the stock, and is also one of the owners of this Liulifang?"

Ye Chonghua said indifferently: "Liulifang is Wuer's play. It's reasonable, I don't know much about these details."

Ye Feili was stunned and smiled: "Second brother, you are wrong. No woman in this world does not rely on a man, how can she be free from everything? The woman has the final say? If you want me to say, although the second sister-in-law takes care of this Liulifang, it is also the second brother's, and the second brother should have the final say in all matters."

Ouyang Wu stood at the door and listened , I also generally understand in my heart, and I can't help but feel a little funny, why, he is now trying to gain friendship and ask for shares?

She paused for a moment, then heard Ye Chonghua sigh: "I have no control over this Liulifang matter."

Ye Feili hurriedly said: "Second brother, is it true that you are afraid of sister-in-law, as the outside world said. ?"

Ye Chonghua glanced at him lightly: "She's just spoiled by me."

Ouyang Wu raised the corners of her lips silently, because Zhao Minxuan, she doesn't like Ye Fei Li very much, so he naturally can't get something out of her.

Ouyang Wu didn't want Ye Feili to pester Ye Chonghua again, she pushed the door directly into the house, and walked towards Ye Chonghua while stroking her stomach. Seeing her, Ye Feili stood up and called out, "Sister-in-law."

"The third prince is here today."

After Ye Feili's reaction just now, Ye Feili knew that there would be no guarantee from Ye Chonghua. After making a promise, he turned to Ouyang Wu's idea. He smiled and said, "Feili has something to ask for today. I hope my sister-in-law can agree."

Ye Chonghua saw that Ouyang Wu was a little surprised, so he pulled her away. When he came to sit next to him, Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Feili and smiled and said, "Please tell me."

"Feili likes Liuli very much, and hopes to work with her sister-in-law and uncle. I wonder if my sister-in-law will agree."

Ouyang Wu seemed to be smiling, but she didn't say yes or no, no emotion could be seen in her beautiful eyes, making it impossible to understand her thoughts, and after a while she slowly said, "Is it the idea of ​​the Third Concubine? "

Ye Feili had a hint of embarrassment on his face and didn't speak.

Ouyang Wu sneered in her heart. Naturally, it was not the idea of ​​the Third Imperial Concubine. If she had such an idea, she would naturally ask for it herself. However, the three imperial concubine's family is prominent, not short of money, and arrogant, and will not do such things.

Ouyang Wu paused and asked again: "Is it Liu Fangfei's idea?"

Ye Feili laughed dryly.

Ouyang Wu already had a bit of contempt for Ye Feili in her heart. I am afraid that Ye Feili must have been instigated by Liu's behind today. She could be articulate, but now that she is pregnant, Ye Feili naturally obeys her.

Ouyang Wu was somewhat divided into the third imperial concubine. It was a pity that she would put her whole heart on such a man, and would rather listen to a concubine's mouth and belly sword than put her mind on Zhengfei.

Ouyang Wu seemed to inadvertently asked, "How is the third imperial concubine recently?"

Ye Feili couldn't help but startled. Since Zhao Minxuan came back from Fanghua Palace, he has not been to her room for a long time. Here in the Liu family, he didn't know whether she was good or bad, he hesitated: "Okay."

Ouyang Wu looked at him like this, and said lightly: "Third brother, don't be blinded by others, and treat your own person coldly without sincerity."

Ye Feili's face suddenly turned ugly, with a thin layer of anger on his face: "Sister-in-law, if you don't agree to me, just say it directly, why bother to say that Rouer is not. You don't welcome Feili , I'll go right now."

Ye Chonghua's expression changed after hearing Ye Feili's words, not as gentle as before, with a faint hint of coldness, and gave him a cold look.

Ye Feili was stared at by Ye Chonghua and his scalp was numb for a while, and he didn't know what to do when he stood there.

After being silent, I heard Ouyang Wu continue: "I only regard the third imperial concubine as a confidant. If she talks to me, I will naturally agree, but others may not."

Ye Feili heard Ouyang Wu's words, a picture His slightly pale face flushed, and he looked annoyed and wanted to say something else. But when he saw Ye Chonghua's gloomy expression, he closed his mouth angrily.

He sat sullenly for a while and then left.

Ouyang Wu glanced at Ye Chonghua and hooked her lips: "Don't mind?"

"I don't know who is close and who is not?" Ye Chonghua smiled, with a soft light in his eyes, he got up He helped Ouyang Wu up, "Let's go to a rest meeting, otherwise you will be sleepy again later."