Self-Inflicted Sin

Although Ouyang Xiu disdains Ouyang Wu's arrogance and said that she is not used to such a luxurious carriage, she is still very proud of being praised by Ouyang Wu. Pretending to be graceful, with a smug look on his face, he sat down with the help of her servants.

In the vagueness, Ouyang Wu heard Ouyang Xiu's sleeves, how could such a carriage be worthy of your nympho bag. Ouyang Wu smiled faintly and got into another carriage with the help of Axiu.

The journey went very smoothly. Axiu kept lifting the curtain of the carriage and looked outside, very happy. Suddenly I heard a scream, the luxury carriage that Ouyang Xiu was sitting in was out of control, the horse ran wildly, and the driver couldn't control the horse, and was thrown to the ground, Axiu helped Ouyang Wu from After getting on and off the carriage, looking at the luxury carriage that disappeared without a trace, he was stunned. After a while, he found his voice: "Miss, what's going on?"

Ouyang Wu just looked at it lightly: "This, you have to ask the owner of the carriage. "

Isn't the owner of this carriage the Second Prince Ye?"

"Oh? Axiu, can this carriage tell you that its owner is the Second Prince Ye?"

Axiu shook her head blankly: "Then what should I do now? The third miss is still in the carriage!"

Ouyang Wu beckoned the driver who had fallen to the ground to come over: "Go back immediately and inform the Prime Minister, saying that the third miss's carriage is out of control and has disappeared." Axiu got into her carriage and walked leisurely to the Prime Minister's Mansion, "The third miss is missing, how can we be in the mood to attend a flower viewing ceremony?"

Axiu folded her hands together and said to Amitabha: "Fortunately, the lady didn't sit down. That carriage, otherwise I don't know what will happen now?"

After Ouyang Liu learned that Ouyang Xiu was missing, he sent all his servants to look for her, and even reported the matter to the emperor. The emperor dispatched a pair of guards to help him find her. Until it was dark, he still could not find it, and the whole prime minister's residence was dead. , Sun Shiwas even more anxious like an ant on a hot pan, stomping around in the front hall all the time.

After Ouyang Liu walked to the door countless times to ask questions, he finally saw two torches approaching quickly outside the door. It was only before his eyes that he saw the emperor's guards. The difference was that there was an extra carriage. The guards commanded General Yang. He saluted and said, "Prime Minister, the third lady has been found, but..."

Ouyang Liu quickly continued, "Commander Yang, it's really hard for the little girl to come back thanks to you, and I hope to thank the emperor for the old minister!" Commander Yang watched Ouyang Liu hesitate to speak, but just waved his hand and stepped aside.

Hearing the words in the front hall, Mrs. Sun hurried out and ran to the carriage. She happily lifted the curtain of the car, but stayed in front of the carriage. Ouyang Liu watched his wife take no further action, and was a little impatient. I stepped forward, but when I saw the situation in the car, my originally happy face instantly stiffened. After a while, Commander Yang stepped forward to continue the unfinished words: "Miss San was found in the woods outside the city, and it's already like this."

Ouyang Liu turned around, and there was a faint trembling in his voice: "Yang Commander, you have worked hard tonight, and the affairs of the old minister's family are not over, so I won't entertain you for now."

Commander Yang waved his hand, indicating that he didn't care, and led the guards to leave first.

Without the torches, the door of the Prime Minister's Mansion looked a little dark, and Sun shi cried out: "Xiu'er, what happened to you?" Her neck was blue and purple, her hair was messy, her face was sluggish, one shoe on her feet was gone, and the other seemed to have stepped into the mud. She shrank in the corner of the carriage, shivering. Mrs Sun stepped forward and dragged her out, and walked into the room with her arms, Ouyang Liu followed behind with a bad face.

When Ouyang Wu came out after hearing the movement outside, she happened to see such a scene, and she also understood that the letter brought by the carrier pigeon actually said that she should be careful about Ouyang Xiu and Yaohua, and attached She came up with a picture of a villain. It was four or five men walking on the road with a wheel. She originally thought she was asked to be careful about the carriage, but she didn't expect it to have such a meaning. Man, wheel, really... Ouyang Wu is a little bit. I admire the person who wrote the letter, I really don't know how many eyeliners there are around here.

Ouyang Xiu's originally dull look became excited after seeing Ouyang Wu, she rushed over and grabbed Ouyang Wu, her sharp fingernails almost pierced her skin, drawing bloodstains one after another, she looked sad, her voice sharp and sharp. Said: "You bitch, it's all you, it's all you who harmed me, if you hadn't changed carriages with me, I wouldn't have... I wouldn't have..." When she said this, she cried like a reaction. When she got up, she cried and looked at Ouyang Wu with resentment: "It should be you who was ruined!"

Ouyang Wu had no sympathy in her heart when she saw this trip. If it wasn't for her changing the carriage, it is estimated that she has become that kind of person now. This is a trap that Yaohua and Ouyang Xiu designed for her. It's just that they didn't design the alliance well, but instead they harmed themselves.

Two daughters in a row were destroyed, and the Sun family almost went crazy with anger. Her face was pale, her lips were dark blue and trembling, she knew clearly that her two daughters were dead, and who would she rely on in the future. Hearing what Ouyang Xiu said, he also pointed his finger at Ouyang Wu, glared angrily, wishing to tear up Ouyang Wu in front of him: "Ouyang Wu, it's really you!"

"Mother, I don't know anything, it was the third sister yesterday. If you want to change carriages with me, I don't know that such a thing will happen."

Sun didn't believe her words at all, but she couldn't find any flaws in her words and deeds. Just when she wanted to continue the attack, Ouyang Liu, who had been beside her. He opened his mouth: "Enough is enough, isn't it shameful enough, today the guards saw it, and tomorrow everyone in the capital will know, you are still arguing at home, all go back for me!"

Now that the two daughters have been destroyed one after another, Ouyang Liu has quite a headache. Regardless of whether this matter has anything to do with Ouyang Wu, he doesn't want to pursue it. Today's Ouyang Wu is no longer the nympho slut in everyone's mouth, she seems to be a different person, with strong confidence in her eyes, and now she has easily become the night princess, and no one cares . Now, if he wants to rise to the top of his official career, he might have to rely on Wu'er!

Ouyang Liu used to be very fond of Ouyang Xiu in the past, but now that such a thing happened, he didn't even pay attention to it. Sun shi was very disappointed, so he could only give up first. While collapsed, Ouyang Xiu returned to the room, and she vowed to avenge her two daughters.

Ouyang Wu just smiled faintly, turned around and walked towards the side courtyard.

Ouyang Xiu, since you shot yourself in the foot, you can't blame me.