Reunion

Rong Suiyun's condition is rather difficult. Ouyang Wu had used several treatment methods before, but during the course of treatment, her condition kept recurring and it was difficult to recover.

However, after a period of adjustment, Ouyang Wu has finally determined the initial treatment method. If he is lucky, it is not impossible for his legs to stand up again.

However, Ouyang Wu didn't mention this to him, so let's give him a surprise gift when he does it.

"Xiao Wu, I feel stuffy in my chest recently, I'm not very comfortable." As soon as Ouyang Wu took out the medicine, she saw Rong Suiyun half-yi in the wheelchair, stroking his chest with one hand, frowning lightly.

Ouyang Wu hurriedly placed the medicine in her hand on the stone table next to her, and reached out to check his pulse. She was also a little puzzled. She clearly felt that Rong Suiyun's condition had improved recently. "What exactly is the discomfort?"

Rong Suiyun's eyes flashed, and he whispered, "It's just stuffy and uncomfortable."

Ouyang Wu was very puzzled, how could there be such a symptom, and he didn't feel it for a while. He dared to hand him the medicine he had just boiled, but ordered Wei Lin, who was on the side, to prepare a medicine bucket for him to bathe in, while he went back to the inner room and studied the prescription again.

Maybe her prescription is too strong, and she has to find a more gentle alternative.

Wei Lin on the side saw that after Ouyang Wu left, Rong Suiyun sat upright, as if nothing happened. His eyes fell on her slender back, his eyes seemed to be a little obsessed, with a shallow smile on his lips, he said inexplicably, "Master, you clearly...why lied to Miss Yang? The villain thinks that Miss Yang's prescription is very good, and the master's complexion has been much better recently."

"Talk!" Rong Suiyun raised his head and glanced at him, and Wei Lin suddenly shut up.

Ouyang Wu lived in Rong Suiyun's other courtyard for more than half a month. In addition to cleaning up the remaining poison for Rong Suiyun every day, he would go to the General's Mansion every three days to cure Mr. Pei's cough. The old general felt that he coughed less, especially at night, and he would not always wake up because of violent coughing, and his lungs would not always feel cold, like acupuncture. The general's wife was very happy, and her eyes became softer when she saw Ouyang Wu. She never cared about her family and wished to drag Ouyang Wu to marry into the Pei family, but she just remembered the warning from General Pei, so she didn't dare to say such words again. .

Just when I was free, I mentioned Pei Liu's goodness in front of Ouyang Wu. Every time Ouyang Wu heard it, he just smiled faintly and did not answer.

On this day, after Ouyang Wu treated Old General Pei, he gave him some conditioning recipes and things to pay attention to. When she left, she was about to leave the General's Mansion when she ran into Pei Liu who had just come in from outside.

Pei Liu's handsome face was hidden in the shadow of the sun, making it almost impossible to see his expression. He suddenly bumped into Ouyang Wu at the door of his house, his face was inexplicably a little red, he quickly calmed himself, and stood in front of her smartly. He smiled slightly and said, "Is Miss Yang going back? Don't you sit for a while?"

"I've been harassing for a long time, it's time to go back." Ouyang Wu smiled lightly, with a slight estrangement between her brows.

Pei Liu looked at her face, her heartbeat couldn't help speeding up a bit: "Why don't I take Miss Yang back."

"No, I know the way." Ouyang Wu nodded slightly at him, and walked directly in front of him. None of the clothes on his body stained him.

Pei Liu's face showed a trace of annoyance. She did n't know where the courage came from, and suddenly grabbed Ouyang Wu's arm and said in a low voice, "Does the girl still blame me for being reckless that day?" It's like holding grudges, but now the general's wife seems to be deliberately pairing them, and subconsciously wants to avoid this person. Ouyang Wu looked at him with a half-smile but not a smile: "Young Master Pei doesn't have to take this matter to heart, I've long forgotten it."

"But, what am I, I always think that you ignore me?" Pei Liu finally said this sentence, his face was red for a while, his slightly timid eyes fell on Ouyang Wu's face, her complexion was cold, unexpectedly It's because he didn't see half the answer he wanted to know.

Ouyang Wu freed her hand from his. Seeing him like this, she secretly cried out in her heart. How could this handsome young man have such a side? Just as she was about to say something, Pei Liu's eyes suddenly fell on the beautiful jade on Ouyang Wu's waist, the blood on his face faded away, as if he had seen a ghost, he suddenly turned around and walked quickly without saying a word. Leaving: "Farewell, goodbye! Quan thinks that I haven't said these words today."

Ouyang Wu looked at the back of him leaving in a hurry, a look of surprise appeared on his face, and then looked at himself for a while, there was no What's wrong? Could it be that he was possessed by some ghost?

Ouyang Wu came out of Pei's residence and did not immediately return to the other courtyard. After living for this period of time, she felt that the climate of Nanfeng Country was very good, and it would be good to take root here. Ouyang Wu had an idea in her mind, so she went to the nearby area to inquire about the needs of the people here. She should What kind of shop is suitable for opening.

Just when Ouyang Wu came out of a rouge shop, he found two big men standing in front of him, looking fierce: "Girl, our master has a request."

"Oh?" Ouyang Wu looked at the person in front of him and said lightly, "I don't know. Who is your master?"

"Just come with us, girl." However, the two big men in front of him looked fierce, but they didn't have any malicious intent, and he made a gesture of invitation to Ouyang Wu.

But I saw a white-horse golden chariot quickly approaching not far away. The golden chariot was luxurious and magnificent. It was inlaid with gleaming agate and pearls, surrounded by ink-colored tassels. The whole body was golden, made of pure gold, and the four corners of the roof. Painted with red vermilion lacquer, it is gorgeous. Ouyang Wu frowned, who on earth wanted to see her, with such a grand style.

Ouyang Wu was curious, and followed them into the carriage. When the carriage stopped, she saw a majestic palace in front of her, and she couldn't help but secretly startled - the palace! It is the palace of Nanfeng Kingdom.

The palace here is majestic, magnificent and luxurious. The corner tower of the palace is as delicate as a crescent moon, and the sun shines on the palace, coating the palace with a light golden gauze.

Ouyang Wu stepped on the cobblestone paved road and followed the two big men in, only to feel that the entire palace was winding and full of mystery.

The two big men stood in front of Weiyang Palace: "Master is inside, please come in."

Ouyang Wu walked in calmly, but saw a woman in fancy clothes sitting high on it, with a noble face and a headband. Phoenix Crown. She has delicate makeup on her face, and her skin is as radiant as snow. Because of proper maintenance, her slender hands on her legs are extremely delicate.

Ouyang Wu saluted her gracefully: "Greetings to the Empress."

"You are Yang Wu?" The Queen of Nanfeng Kingdom, who was sitting high, didn't even look up. The woman in front of her was stunning, but she could dress up But it is ordinary, she smiled coldly: "But it's just a village girl!"

Ouyang Wu's bright eyes are clear and calm: "What the queen said is very true."