Thrilling

The cute little unicorn in the mind showed a hint of fear: "You'd better heal his injury now. If you want to get out of this devil jungle, you have little time to rest."

Ouyang Wu was about to scold her mother, did you make a mistake? First, she got lost in the forest, finally got rid of a group of killers, and now she entered the devil's jungle. Looking at the expression on the little unicorn, it is estimated that they will not be in the next period of time. Be safe again.

Seeing the dignified expression on Ouyang Wu's face, the little unicorn patted his chest and said, "But don't worry, master, I'm here."

Ouyang Wu was still a little worried, so he stepped into the carry-on space and saw that he was on the ground. The rolling little unicorn stared at it suspiciously, and the little unicorn looked at Ouyang Wu's gaze, realizing that he had been drowsy some time ago, eh, he seemed a little unreliable, so he turned his mouth and said: "Well , this is actually the case, maybe nothing will happen or maybe."

After speaking, he nodded in agreement with his own words, scratching his head.

Ouyang Wu obviously didn't believe what the little unicorn said, and inadvertently looked up and saw the tower in the distance, and then remembered that the little unicorn had not been upgraded for a long time because the little unicorn was sleepy. Unfortunately, this time, there was no gold on her. sighed.

The little unicorn carefully observed Ouyang Wu's expression on the side. Seeing her sighing, he rushed over and grabbed Ouyang Wu's thigh, rubbing it back and forth, and asked, "Master, it is said that sighing will cause wrinkles!

" The little unicorn picked it up and raised her eyebrows lightly: "Hey, I have stored a lot of silver notes for you. I originally wanted to exchange gold for you when you woke up, but now that you can't exchange it, you can't upgrade.

" Looking at the tower on the opposite side, thinking of the high-tech military weapons and various treasures inside, my heart is ticklish and uncomfortable.

When the little unicorn heard that there was a silver note, his eyes lit up, he couldn't help swallowing, and said to Ouyang Wu: "Master, a silver note is also acceptable!"

Ouyang Wu asked suspiciously, "Didn't you say it must be gold? ?" The little unicorn raised his chest and said proudly, "I have an automatic transformation function!"

Ouyang Wu approached the little unicorn negatively when he heard the words, and smiled evilly: "You said before that you must eat gold." The little unicorn even more He was proud. He opened his mouth to see the neat teeth inside, and covered his face with two claws: "That's because gold is the best! I like that taste the most!"

Ouyang Wu added more Nearly, he continued: "So, in order to eat gold, you asked me to bring back so much gold from shopkeeper Zhao's place?" 

At the end, she gritted her teeth and hugged the little unicorn, "You know I really want it now. What are you doing? I really want to pinch you to death!" 

The little unicorn finally realized that Ouyang Wu's aura was a bit wrong, and shrank back, trying to get out of Ouyang Wu's embrace, but he didn't want Ouyang Wu's embrace so tight that he couldn't break free Then he laughed dryly: "Hehe, hehe, master, you definitely won't be angry with me because of this, right? Master is the best for the little unicorn!"

After speaking, he blinked and looked at Ouyang Wu. , with tears in his eyes.

again! And aggrieved, pretending to be pitiful, selling cute blog sympathy!

Ouyang Wu took a deep breath, looking at the little unicorn, she couldn't hold back her laughter. She put the little unicorn on the ground, grabbed the back of its neck with one hand, took out the silver note she carried with the other hand, and stuffed it into the two claws of the little unicorn. Qilin looked at Ouyang Wu, and pitifully grabbed the silver bills in his hand and stuffed them into his mouth one by one, his expression—well, his expression was painful and happy.

As the little unicorn swallowed, only one voice could be heard continuously saying: "Congratulations, you have successfully risen to level six."

"Congratulations, you have successfully risen to level seven..."

When the little unicorn swallowed the last silver ticket, the voice sounded: "Congratulations, you have successfully reached the tenth level."

Ouyang Wu couldn't help her excitement when she heard this voice. The eyes flashed, and they met the little black eyes of the little unicorn.

The little unicorn was also very excited, patted both paws happily and said, "Master, I'm level ten, we can enter the tower!"

After speaking, he spread his legs and ran in front, Ouyang Wu quickly got up and followed him back.

Walking across the ethereal suspension bridge, Ouyang Wu looked at the tower in front of her and wrote "Seven Treasures Tower". The little unicorn jumped up to the door cheerfully, turned to Ouyang Wu and said, "Master, come over and open the door!"

Ouyang Wu stepped forward, stretched out his hand and pushed the door, but when he saw that the door was motionless, he could not help frowning.

Um? Didn't you say you can go in? Thinking about it, I increased the strength in my hand, but the door still remained motionless.

Ouyang Wu was about to work harder, but she heard the little unicorn beside her legs say: "Master, this is a fingerprint door imitating your modern age!"

Ouyang Wu stopped, turned her head to look at the little unicorn curiously, and saw that it was very proud Raising his claws in a gesture of surrender, he said to Ouyang Wu, "Master, look, the two unicorn prints on the door are exactly the same as my claws!" The little unicorn looked very proud.

Only then did Ouyang Wu realize that there were two inconspicuous paw prints on the door, and then looking at the raised claws of the little unicorn, the veins on his forehead jumped, and he forbeared: "Then you let me open the door just now!

" Qilin shrank slightly and said aggrievedly: "I, I can't reach it!"

Ouyang Wu looked at the paw prints on the door, it was indeed not within the range that the little Qilin could reach, so she could only be speechless. She bent over and stretched out her hands, and the little unicorn jumped into Ouyang Wu's arms happily when she saw it. Ouyang Wu stood up, and the little unicorn stretched her hands vigorously, but no matter how hard she tried, she could only touch the edge of the paw print.

After several efforts, the little unicorn turned to look at Ouyang Wu sadly, and shouted, "Master...you bully me!"

"I just bullied you, what can you do to me?" Ouyang Wu smiled evilly, regardless of the little unicorn's laughter for a while before it stopped, and gently held the little unicorn higher. Seeing that the little unicorn was finally able to reach the paw print, he hurriedly pressed his two paws on it, as if it would be out of reach after a while.

As soon as the little unicorn's paws were printed, the door slowly opened from the middle, and Ouyang Wu only felt a golden light flashing in front of her eyes, slowly emitting from the crack of the door.

The door gradually opened wider and wider, and the little unicorn jumped out of Ouyang Wu's arms and ran inside after landing. Ouyang Wu remembered the military weapons inside, so she also quickened her pace and walked inside.

As soon as she entered the door, Ouyang Wu was stunned by the sight in front of her. I saw that it was like a military warehouse full of various weapons, including various guns, sniper rifles, pistols, automatic rifles, short rifles and rifles with folding buttstocks, with various bullets and grenades beside them. , mines, rocket launchers and other new weapons, as well as some sophisticated and improved weapons, such as claws, hammers, telescopic ropes. Ouyang Wu looked at these familiar weapons and was full of excitement.

The little unicorn ran happily among the various weapons, as if seeing a friend. After running around for a while, he returned to Ouyang Wu's legs: "Master, these are all left by the previous master! Isn't it amazing!"

Ouyang Wu was used to seeing these in his previous life, and his face was calm. Nodding, her heart was turbulent, if so many weapons appeared on the current continent, tsk tsk, without relying on anyone, her Ouyang Wu would be able to dominate the country.

It's just that she doesn't have such big ambitions, and these weapons are good for self-defense.

Xiao Qilin observed the expression on Ouyang Wu's face and knew that she was very satisfied with these weapons, so he continued: "Master, there are many, many treasures upstairs!" Zui: "But my level is not enough now."

Ouyang Wu looked at the little unicorn, she now felt that the little unicorn was very magical, she smiled lightly, and patted the little unicorn's head as a reward: "It's okay, We make money slowly and upgrade slowly, anyway, the baby can't run away."

The little unicorn immediately became happy when he heard the words, and spread his legs and jumped around Ouyang Wu again.

Because of the delay in the portable space, it was a little late when Ouyang Wu returned to Ye Chonghua, but Ye Chonghua was asleep and didn't know it.

Ouyang Wu sat next to Ye Chonghua, looked up and looked around, remembering that the little unicorn said this is the Devil's Jungle. Devil's Jungle, as soon as you hear the name, you know it's not a good place, and you don't know what will be waiting for them?

When Ye Chonghua woke up, he saw Ouyang Wu sitting beside him, frowning slightly, as if there was some difficulty.

Slightly coughed and said, "Why have you been gone for so long?"

Ouyang Wu was awakened by the voice beside her, she turned around and saw Ye Chonghua was half-stretched and wanted to sit up, so she hurriedly helped him and let him lean on him. Be comfortable. Although his face was not as pale as before, it was not good-looking either.

Having suffered such a serious injury and encountered such a harsh environment, I don't know if he can take care of him well.

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Chonghua like this, wondering if she should tell him what she just learned.

Ye Chonghua knew what she was thinking when he saw Ouyang Wu's expression, he stroked her hair, and half hugged her into his arms. His body exuded a faint fragrance of Qionghua, even if he was injured, he would cover it up. I couldn't help the glittering brilliance in his eyes, beautiful and profound: "Tell me, Wu'er, this king might know a thing or two."

Ouyang Wu pondered: "The place we are in now is called the Devil's Jungle, do you have it? Have you heard of it?"

Ye Chonghua's face became gloomy when he heard the Devil's Jungle, his phoenix eyes narrowed, and he paused for a moment before saying, "This king heard about it when he was fighting outside in his early years. Many people have searched for the medicine, but inexplicably disappeared in the jungle, and over time, no one will come in." As he spoke, his face became more solemn.

Ye Chonghua always had a proud and peerless look, and was never afraid of anyone or anything. Now, looking at his expression, Ouyang Wu's heart flashed a trace of uneasy clarity. She whispered in a low voice: "Disappear?"

Ye Chonghua nodded lightly.

If it disappears, it will be more fortunate and less fortunate. If you want to come to this devil jungle, there must be something terrifying.

However, Ouyang Wu looked up and looked around, the green mountains and green waters, beautiful scenery, leisurely and warm, the scenery here is picturesque, like a natural scroll, how can such a beautiful scene be associated with terror?

Well, in short, it is better to be cautious. Ouyang Wu thought about it, looked at Ye Chonghua's slightly wrinkled brow, and said with a smile, "Why, there are times when the prince is afraid?"

: "Hmph, those people are useless, how can this king be afraid?"

Ouyang Wu just smiled when she heard the words, turned to look at the sky, it was already dusk, how to rest this night became a problem. I didn't know the danger of this place yesterday, I spent a night here.

But tonight, she couldn't stay any longer, she wanted to find a safe place to rest.

Ouyang Wu was a little at a loss when she thought about it. If it was just herself, she could enter the portable space and spend the night comfortably in the villa, but it would be a bit difficult to do it with this night. If he knew about his portable space I don't know what trouble it is going to cause!

As Ouyang Wu was thinking about it, the voice of the little unicorn suddenly sounded in his head: "Master, I have a drug!"

Ouyang Wu couldn't help but tick the corner of his lips, the sly little unicorn. She looked relieved, turned her head to Ye Chonghua and said, "It's getting late, I'll go get some food."

After speaking, Ouyang Wu didn't wait for Ye Chonghua to respond, she got up and moved towards the pot that was set up. side walk.

Ye Chonghua watched Ouyang Wu walk away, and the expression on his face returned to just now, the devil's jungle, I don't know what will happen, but with the person he likes, no matter whether it is yellow spring and blue sky, it is a splendid paradise.

Ye Chonghua's eyes flashed with dazzling light, and Ye Chonghua, who was immersed in his own thoughts, did not see Ouyang Wu move his hands and feet in the pot.

Ye Chonghua ate dinner and drank the medicine, and the person began to fall asleep again. Ouyang Wu brought the unconscious him into the space.

It's just... Little unicorn, do you want to be so crazy!

Ouyang Wu looked at the scene in front of her and stroked her forehead angrily.

The little unicorn put his claws on Ye Chonghua's hand on the sofa, and his two small eyes stared straight at Ye Chonghua, his eyes sparkling.

Ouyang Wu felt very puzzled, Ye Chonghua quickly fell into a coma after eating his own porridge, and since he brought Ye Chonghua into the space, the little unicorn jumped to Ye Chonghua's side uncharacteristically, instead of getting tired of it. Beside him, doesn't he like to roll around beside him?

What's even more speechless is that, after finally moving Ye Chonghua to the sofa of his villa, the little unicorn swooped and rushed to Ye Chonghua's side, maintaining this movement for a quarter of an hour.

Ouyang Wu coughed lightly and asked tentatively, "Little Qilin, I forgot to ask you, are you a mother?"

Xiao Qilin suddenly withdrew his claws when he heard the words, and said loudly, "How could it be! I'm a dignified man!"

As he spoke, he patted his chest with one paw, um, if that could be called a chest.

Ouyang Wu obviously didn't believe it, pointed to Ye Chonghua and said, "Then you still treat him..."