PK Male Match

Ye Chonghua's arm pressed against the back of Ouyang Wu's head, and the tip of his tongue penetrated into her mouth, stirring her sweetness. He has always been domineering in this regard, and Ouyang Wu couldn't escape. Ouyang Wu struggled a little, trying to push him away, but Ye Chonghua persevered, parted her lips slightly, kissed the corner of her lips, and slid over her cheeks and ears.

Ouyang Wu only felt Ye Chonghua's lips slowly sliding towards her snow neck, gently teasing her, and dropping countless kisses.

Gradually, Ouyang Wu's tense body seemed to relax, and some of it melted into Ye Chonghua's passionate and wanton kiss.

Ouyang Wu's brain was like a lump of paste. Suddenly, she felt a pain in her neck. She suddenly woke up. A purple hickey was printed there so carelessly.

Ouyang Wu glared at Ye Chonghua angrily. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. He threw a punch and punched him in the chest, saying, "Ye Chonghua, you clearly did it on purpose, how can I come out to see People.?"

Ye Chonghua's eyes were slightly raised, and there was a bit of evil in his phoenix eyes. He grabbed Ouyang Wu's hand that was dancing wildly in front of his chest, leaned forward, and pressed his forehead against Ouyang Wu's. The red lips were slightly raised: "Wouldn't Wu'er enjoy it just now?"

Ouyang Wu's face blushed instantly, she took out her hand, turned around, and said angrily: "I don't care about you anymore."

Ye Chonghua looked at Ouyang Wu was so embarrassed that her neck was red, she stood behind her with a smile on her lips, her eyes full of success.

Ouyang Wu hid in Prince Ning's mansion for two days due to the fact that he could not retreat for a while, but during this period he didn't bother to step on Ye Chonghua, and even turned his back to him when he slept at night.

Ye Chonghua couldn't help but feel annoyed, she really ignored him when he teased her like that!

These days, things in the womb have continued one after another. The queen mother has just recovered from a serious illness, and it will be her birthday again. The emperor thought about it, just taking this opportunity to get rid of the bad luck, or to make the queen mother happy, and decided to have a big birthday banquet for the queen mother this year. manage.

Since the queen mother came back from Jiuhua Mountain, the princes and princesses have not officially met. When they heard the news, they all carefully prepared birthday gifts, hoping to win a great deal in front of the queen mother.

It must be said that Ouyang Wu was the busiest person preparing for the birthday banquet. Because the queen mother liked it, all the desserts at the banquet were provided by Manji. In order to make Manji even more brilliant, Ouyang Wu, before the birthday banquet, I tried to make a lot of desserts in the store for several days, such as super mango ice, Yangzhi nectar, green plum cold, fairy grass ice, mango pancake, etc., and then handed it over to the pastry chef. , Eating this is the best way to cool down.

Since Ouyang Wu was the busiest person, Ye Chonghua was the most depressing person. He managed to coax Wuer to ignore him again, and she started to get busy again, even busier than before, but he was a little bit busy. She regretted how she had moved her sympathy before, which made her write a full book. She must have thought at the time that as long as her store was still there, she would not run away.

It wasn't until the night before the birthday banquet that Ouyang Wu finally got busy and came back very early. Ye Chonghua was very happy and wanted to hold her and talk for a while, but Ouyang Wu felt tired, so she said a few words to wash up. Go to bed. Ye Chonghua's thoughts in his heart could only continue to hide, he embraced Ouyang Wu from behind, looked at her tired expression, caressed her cheek distressedly, and whispered in her ear: "Come in tomorrow together. Palace?"

Ouyang Wu waved his hand and said in a daze: "The King of Anyang ordered me and my aunt to enter the palace together."

Ye Chonghua sighed, his Wuer is really likable, even his serious husband It was so hard to be alone with her for a while. In a short while, Ouyang Wu had fallen asleep, and Ye Chonghua reluctantly squeezed her smooth face: Let's see how I will deal with you next time.

The next day, Ouyang Wu changed into a loose pink robe and pleated skirt, embroidered with beautiful begonia flowers, her hair was pulled up high, and she was holding a peach hairpin with beaded beads, which had a fresh and elegant look. natural beauty.

When Ouyang Wu went out, Princess Anyang's carriage was already waiting outside the door, Ouyang Wu quickly stepped into the car, and saw Princess Anyang sitting in the car, looking very good, when she saw Ouyang Wu, she smiled and said: "Wu'er ."

Ouyang Wu got into the car and said with a smile, "Auntie, but I've been waiting for a long time?"

"It's okay, it's been a long time since I came out, and it's better to come out in the morning to get some air." When Princess Anyang saw Ouyang Wu, she felt in a very good mood. With a comforting smile on his lips.

Originally, Princess Anyang was pregnant, so she didn't need to attend the Queen Mother's birthday banquet, but the Queen Mother really missed Princess Anyang, and specially ordered that if she was tired, she could come to the apse to rest.

After the two talked for a long time, the carriage stopped at the gate of the palace. At this moment, four servants were waiting with two small bright sedan chairs. Seeing that the princess and Ouyang Wu got out of the car, the leading servant hurriedly stepped forward and bowed to greet them, reporting with a smile on their faces: "The servant sees Princess Anyang. , Princess Ning, the empress dowager Yizhi, Princess Anyang is inconvenient, so I will give you a sedan chair, and Princess Ning can go together."

Princess Anyang's face was full of smiles, and she said: "Get up, the queen mother is really bothering."