0.*

The marriage Proposal

(A Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction)

Chapter 1:  Who's your Mommy?

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a bright and sunny Saturday afternoon when the two girls decide to take a rest from their work from their small cafe. 

"Ne Den, want to go to the mall later?" The girl with long brown hair asked her friend while putting the freshly baked cookies on the kitchen counter.

"Sure, tomorrow's Sunday anyway. We don't need to open." The woman, with a raven medium-short haircut, said while looking at their order list.

"By the way, we need to deliver a week's worth of Dorayaki and Taiyaki at the usual place Guini." She added, double-checking if they have any other scheduled deliveries within the week.

"Did they also ask for a Strawberry Shortcake?" Guini asked her friend.

"They did. That would be suspicious if they don't." She said laughing. This not so mysterious customer of them has been ordering sweets with them for the past year now. They just asked them to deliver it to the cafeteria of this famous company at the center of Tokyo and they, the said customer, always paid them always ten times its original price which shock them. At first, the customer paid them in cash but the girls don't want to feel indebted so they always just take the appropriate amount and leave the rest to the woman at the cafeteria but later on the customer just wired the money through their cafe's bank account, still paying ten times the amount of the pastries original price.

"Maybe it's for the daughter or wife of one of the Bosses?" Den said, quite curious about who is ordering those sweets like it is a ritual or so.

Their cafe is small and not really that well known as their location is located in a quiet desolate area of Tokyo. Honestly speaking, they don't need to have their own cafe as they just take private orders from different pastry shops, restaurants, and company cafeterias around Tokyo. It is thanks to one of their talkative customer turned friend who accidentally discovered their small cafe and that very friend happened to be a social butterfly on an elite group. That friend then talks about their sweets and the rest is history. The establishment/cafe shop is just for their self-satisfaction, that at the young age they are able to have their own assets. In short, they don't really need it.

"Maybe? But who cares? It's not like we will meet them." Guini said as she put the next batch of cookies in the oven.

-----

"You ready?" Guini asked her friend Den as she put on her white sneakers, ready to go out.

"Wait!" Den said as she looks at herself in front of the mirror, judging herself if she looks presentable or not. 

'I look decent. Like a human being.' She thought as she smiles to herself.

She then walks down the stairs and throws the keys to her friend.

"You drive!" She said and run outside their cafe and at the same time their house. (Their house is located on the second floor of the cafe.)

"This girl..."

-----

"Even if we're staying in Tokyo for the last 3 years, it never ceases to amaze me how good their malls look." Den mumbles looking around the mall while eating her strawberry creme crepe.

"Well, if you maybe tried to walk outside the house or our shop and maybe look around and make friends maybe now you will be used to it." Guini sassily said at her lazy ass friend while drinking her milk tea.

"Hey, you know that my dream is to be a rich slacker! I can do whatever I want!" Den said while looking at her friend like she is hurt and insulted by what her friend just said. They just both laugh at each other while they continue their stroll.

But then, a few meters away from them they saw a girl not older than 5, crying in the middle of the mall.

"Hey, that child is crying." Guini mumbled at her friend while looking at the pitiful child who's holding a brown bear plushie.

"I know, I have eyes you know." Den said looking around if someone will notice and approach the crying child, but then... no one did. She then decided to take the liberty of approaching the child and helping her. 

"Hi there sweetie, are you lost?" She softly said in her baby voice as she sats down on the child's level so the child would not be scared of her, a stranger who is suddenly approaching her and talking to her out of nowhere. The child looks at her for a moment and stared at her. 

"Mommy..."

The child said as she hugs the woman, shocking her and her friend.

Little did Denise know, that this will be the start of the new chapter of her life in Tokyo.

-----

Author's Note:

Hello guys! I hope you guys like the first chapter.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling, please be reminded that English is not my first language.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!

03/07/2022