12.

The raven-haired woman stood in front of the entrance glass door of her cafe. She could not see anything inside as the blinds are down. She nervously touch the door handle but then someone beat her to it.

"I'll open it for you madam." The white-haired man who Sanzu called Kokonoi said.

'I have my own hands you know...' She thought. 'But that's not really the point right now! Focus Denise!'

Kokonoi then slowly opened the door, her eyes adjusting to the sudden bright light. There she saw another three unknown men that she had never seen in her whole life. One has a noticeable scar on his face, clearly older than the rest, he has a gun on his waist not even bothering on hiding it. The next one also looks quite older and has a beard. Den also took notice of a young man with white undercut hair who has his gun placed on top of the table he's using. He was just eating a taiyaki like he does not care about the world, not even glancing at the newly arrived people.

'Are these guys Emma's uncles? They're all attractive in a way. ' She thought as she glance once again at the men inside the cafe. She then wanders her eyes around. She then took noticed lots of random bullet shells scattered on the floor.

'But a plain attractive man and an attractive man with a gun are two different things. ' She also thought, thinking of her conversation with her friend a while about Emma's uncles.

'Definitely a huge no. Red flags. '

After a few seconds of just standing at the entrance, the woman then heard a voice at her back.

"Why don't you enter? It's your place anyway." Sanzu nonchalantly said as he pass her as nothing happened a while ago.

'This jellyfish-- wait... he looks more like an axolotl, right? Anyways, I swear I'll kick you again!' The woman thought, clearly irritated by the man's sudden arrogance. She then let out a loud sigh as she steps into the cafe entrance.

"Denise...?" She then heard her name being called by someone. She then looks to her right and there he finds a bleeding Kakucho, sitting on a chair.

"Kaku-chan!? What happened!?" She said as she rush to his side. She inspects him and finds where the said man is bleeding. Upon taking a closer look, he has no other injuries aside from his bleeding left arm.

"Wait here, I'll get the first aid," Den said as she rush to where they placed the first aid kit. She was about to pass to the table the other men gathered when she heard someone's voice.

"It's just a graze. You don't need to treat him, he won't die from it." The man with a scar on his face said. She then looks at him for a few seconds then turned around and proceed on getting the first aid. After a minute, she hurriedly went to Kakucho's side and treat his wounds.