10.*

Chapter 3: The Meeting

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's late, we should go back to the cafe now." The raven-haired woman said as she looks up at the sun setting down. Everyone agreed as they started to clean themselves up as they look literally a mess because of playing around.

The brunette woman has tons of dried leaves on her head and clothes so does the blonde-haired child as they play at the pile of dried leaves on the side of the playground. They used it as confetti and throw it at each other making the other woman, Den frowned. 

"You guys are a mess." She said as she eyed them intently.

"And you too, Kaku-chan. I never expected that you'd be dragged around by these two." She said as she attempted to brush some leaves from his clothes. By the woman's sudden action, the tall man flinched as a huge blush crept on his face.

'Is she not aware how close she is?.' Kakucho thought.

"Hey, please have mercy with the single me." Guini interrupted, not really amused as she felt like the third wheel.

"Huh? What are you saying, Guini?" Den said as she continued on dusting Kakucho's clothes. She then proceeds on cleaning Emma's hair after, as she noticed that the child has even small branches of trees on it.

"Mommy do you like Uncle Kaku?" Emma asked as she looks at the two with curiosity. Her statement caught the three adults off-guard.

'Princess, what are you saying!?' Kakucho thought, he was about to explain something but the other lady beat him to it.

"See? Even the child noticed something." Guini mumbled quite loudly clearly not liking what was going on.

'We are here because of the child Denise, remember that.' Guini thought, concerned that her friend might close further the boundaries. Den just shook her hand, thinking that her friend is insane.

'I know what I'm doing.'

"What do you mean by that, sweetie?" She asked the child.

"Well, I asked if mommy likes uncle Kaku because Emma also likes Uncle Kaku!" She said as a huge smile plastered on her face like she was very proud to announce that she likes someone.