21.

"Why are they still not done yet?" The older Haitani mumbles as he hands over the small blonde child to the raven-haired woman. He then grabs his gun from his side, not even bothering on looking at the woman who looks at her in wonder.

'Are they not worried that Emma might pick up a bad habit because of them nonchalantly drawing a gun out of nowhere!?' The woman thought as she worriedly look at the child. Upon seeing this, the Koko approach her and said,

"Don't worry, the princess is a bright child. She knows what's going on." He said, smiling awkwardly at the woman. 

"Uhhh, she actually got kidnapped before too... So..." The woman just looks at him in disbelief but lets it go as this is not the time to have this kind of conversation.

They then started to move out. Den then noticed a body on the ground near them, it has red hair like the guy that was firing at them a while ago but you can't really recognize him as the body and his face are unidentifiable. The woman then immediately covered the child's eyes, thinking that this is too much to see for a child and even for her but she needed to remain strong.

"Where are they?" Their boss asked, as they still continue to hear the exchanging of gunshots from afar.

"Rindou and Kakucho's unit is at the west side and Takeomi-san and Mochi's unit is just a few meters ahead--" He then got cut off as a running Takeomi and Mochi approached them.

"Mikey! Emma-chan!"

"Princess! Are you alright!?"

The two men both shouted.

'Denise!' The woman shouted in her head. 'No one's going to ask how am I? Great, just great.' Den sarcastically thought as she rolls her eyes around. 'Yeah, after this shit, I'm done with you guys! Adios!'

The two newly arrived men then approach their boss, Mikey, and report what happened and who they encounter.

"Zeus and the others escaped but they were heavily injured. We let the others follow them." Takeomi said. Mikey just nodded his head as he looks at the woman who was staring daggers at them.

"We should slowly head out. Kakucho said they caught Shimada." Kokonoi announced putting his phone down as they walk outside.

A few minutes later, they head out of the building. They could see silhouettes of men wearing black hoodies and mask, two of them having their hoodies and mask down. It was the Black-haired man with a scar on his face and a purple-headed mullet guy. They both have messy appearances and some parts of their clothes are wet, probably because of blood splattered on them, particularly the black-haired man's clothes.