31.

"Nice to meet you Inui-san." Both of the women said in unison while smiling at the man. Inui just nodded his head while accepting their greetings. 

"All of the guys in here are all single aside from Pah and Takemichi-kun so please feel free to choose whoever you like." Yuzuha randomly said making the two women look at her horrified and embarrassed.

'What's this? Live tinder?'

"Y-yuzu-chan! What the heck are you saying!?" The ravenette said as she faced her friend with wide eyes, panicking in the process as she was taken aback by her friend's statement. Guini on the other hand just closed her eyes as she massage her temples because of the sudden headache.

"What seems to be the problem? I told you guys I'll introduce you single asses to my friends." Yuzuha said, tilting her friends as she was confused why these two are acting like that.

"So... you two are single?" Chifuyu asked making the three women look at them.

"No- Yes? Wait, no?" Den said making the men confused.

'Well, it's just a contract so yes but technically I'm also married??? So no? Wtf?'

"Circumstances," Guini said, aiding her now confused friend. She then awkwardly smiles at the men and at Yuzuha who looks so confused at the situation.

"It is because of Emma's father?" Draken asked making the Shiba sibling whip their head towards him.

'Emma? Who's Emma?' Yuzuha thought scanning her memories if there are any Emma that she knows that is acquainted with her friends.

"Err-- Yes, you can say that..." The woman said avoiding the intense stare of the brunette Shiba. Yuzuha and Hakkai just keep their mouth shut, wanting to know the story even more about Emma and her father and how are they connected to their friends.

"So, the two of you are together or what?" Mitsuya asked. "Oh, you don't have to answer if it's bothering you. It's just that there's no ring on your finger so..." He added, thinking that his question might sound insensitive to the woman he just met. They all thought that the woman in front of them does not have any ring on her finger indicating that she is not married. 

Well most of the married people or just plain couple around them have their rings on as if they were telling the world that 'Nope, back off. I'm taken.'