39.

"Niño~~!" The middle-aged man shouted as he tried to approach the silver-haired man but then got interrupted by Bonten's money-maker, Kokonoi Hajime, and Bonten's mad dog Kakucho as they welcomes him instead. This made the older man frown but disregard his expression as fast as he could.

"Good evening Mr. Arcos, it's been a while since we last saw each other," Koko said with a polite business smile.

"Good evening Mr. Arcos, congratulations on your engagement." Kakucho politely followed up with a curt smile.

Hernan Arcos just laughed in amusement at what the young men did as he snake his arm around the woman that was accompanying him in delight.

'These lil' children acting high and mighty.' Hernan Arcos thought, his smile never leaving his face as he stares at the group in front of him.

"Indeed. What a great honor that the infamous Bonten is here present at this old man's party." He gleefully said he reach his right hand to Koko as he is aiming for a handshake, and he also do the same with Kakucho. 

After their curt handshake, Hernan lightly pushed the two aside as he is aiming at the Bonten's leader, Mikey. But even before he could take a single step, both Ran and Sanzu stepped forward and stands in front of Mikey and Den like a massive wall that protects them.

"Good evening Mr. Arcos, I would also like to congratulate you on your engagement," Ran said as he politely smile at him and the woman who he thinks is the supposed next wife of the old man in front of him. 

Sanzu on the other hand just stared at the man without saying anything.

'These dogs! They always hinder me every time I tried to approach their boss!' Hernan thought as he grew impatient and frustrated with the Bonten executives' antics but his smile still never left his face.

"Ran, Haruchiyo, enough with the useless shenanigans. Let's end this so we can go back earlier." Mikey interrupted making the two men step aside. This made Hernan and the lady beside him walk toward the Sano couple at ease.

"El Niño~, it's been a while, my friend." Hernan said as he tried to hug the shorter male but Mikey evade him.

"Stop with your shit already. And we are not friends." Mikey said as he swatted the man's hands away. This made the older male stop his antics.

"Anyways, I would like you to meet my fiancée, Rika Ozawa." He said as he introduced the woman who was silently standing beside him. The woman then smiled at Mikey and Den. Den who was watching the woman in front of her since earlier look at the woman more intently.