35.*

Chapter 7: Mr & Mrs. Sano

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, one of the Mexican cartels that contacted us months ago is here in Japan, and they sent us an invitation to an exclusive party." The long-haired male said as he scratched his head.

'I don't really like the idea of dealing with those guys, they're too chaotic.' Koko thought as he sighed quite loudly.

"Which one?" The man sitting on the leather swivel chair in the middle of the office said, not even bothering on looking at the person to who he is talking but rather too occupied with playing with the ring in his hand. The other men in the room were silent as they want to know what is Bonten's next agenda as of now.

"El Salvador, " The man answered clearly uninterested. 

'It's true that we want to expand the reach of Bonten outside of Asia and this will be done as fast as we want if we are connected to one of the notorious drug cartels in South America but of all cartels, El Salvador was the most eager ones to form an alliance to the point that they became a nuisance.' Koko thought as he remembered when they met the famous Hernan Arcos, the leader of El Salvador. He is the most narcissistic bastard he had ever seen, worst than their resident drug addict and the infamous Haitani brothers.

"Hmmm..." 

'I bet all Sanzu's drugs that he forgot who this Hernan Arcos is.' Koko thought.

'I bet Sanzu's katanas that the boss forgot these El Salvador shenanigans are.' Ran thought as he genuinely smile in the pink-haired man's direction. This then made him earn a middle finger from the said man.

'I bet Sanzu's love life that boss' mind is elsewhere now.' Rindou thought, like his brother, he look in Sanzu's direction but with pity in his eyes. 'Well, it's nonexistent so... Poor guy...'

'Why are these motherfuckers looking at me like that!?' The victim, Sanzu thought as he sends dirty looks to his friends and coworkers.

"Mikey... Did you forget who this Hernan Arcos is?" Kakucho asked as Mikey did not say anything after a short hum and it made them wonder. 

"Who?" Mikey asked in a genuinely confused voice.