9.

"Higher Auntie Higher!" The cheerful voice of a young blonde child is now being heard around the small playground near this not-so-famous cafe.

"Princess, that would be dangerous you know!" The woman said tiredly as she was pushing the child on the swing for quite a long time now.

*Click Click*

Aside from the sound of the child laughing and her grumpy auntie, another sound was also can be heard. It is the sound of the camera flashing by the hand of another woman.

"Emma-chan sweetie, look at the camera~!" She said as she focused her phone camera on the small blonde. The child then obeyed her and even threw a peace sign at her.

"What a lovely child." She mumbled as she looks at her phone screen, admiring the toothy grin of the child.

"I haven't seen her this happy before." The man beside her suddenly said making her flinch. The man, Emma's uncle whose name is Kakucho or Kaku-chan for short just silently followed them as they decided to go out and play. At first, the two women thought that after eating some sweets they will eventually go home but then they decided to stay, and now here they are.

'He's been silent since we left the cafe.' Den thought.

"Really?" She said as she looks at the man beside her.

'He's quite the looker.' She thought as he looks at the man's features. Aside from the scar on his face, he really looks quite handsome. His eyes are sharp, red on the right like a vampire from those western movies, and soft white on the left which makes him look even more mysterious. Firm jaw like those models from the front page of the magazines she always saw at bookstore she always frequent too and thin lips.

'Are all Emma's uncles this good-looking? Well damn, what about the father?'

'Well, judging by Emma's look, he might also be a looker.' 

Her thoughts then cut off when she saw a big hand waving in front of her.

"Madam, are you alright?" Kakucho said, concerned that the woman in front of her suddenly stared into space.

"A-ah! Yes! Sorry for spacing out." She said as she smiles sheepishly and blushed out of embarrassment.