47.

"Manjiro!" The raven-haired woman yelled as she saw the man walking towards the front door of the mansion. The man together with his underlings then looks at where the voice came from which is at the top of the stairs. The woman then immediately run down the stairs. Manjiro on the other hand stood still and look at her.

"Hi..." Den said as she look at the man who she did not talk for a while.

"Hey..." Manjiro answered followed by an awkward silence.

Den then smiled uncomfortably at the other executives namely Ran, Rin and Mucho who were looking at them, they just nodded their heads and some smiled at her.

"What is it? Is there a problem?" Manjiro added a hint of worry laced in his voice as he slowly grab the woman's hand and gently squeezed it as if reassuring her. Dark eyes then met brown. 

"I-- No, I was just wondering if you guys will come home early tonight? We haven't eaten dinner since you know..." Den said shaking her head. As the last time they eat dinner together with the whole family was before the party they attended which ended up as a mess. It's been weeks since then and she lost count. After that, everything and everyone inside the mansion changed. The atmosphere becomes darker. The security is 10x stricter. 

"I'm sorry wife... I'm not sure but I'll call you."

'That's the third time you said that and you never called me.' The woman thought but she smiled at the man.

"Oh... Okay! I'll be waiting then." She answered as she slowly remove Manjiro's hand to hers. Manjiro on the other hand, grabs her waist gently and plants a kiss on her temple.

"I'm sorry wife, I know that you miss me but this is an urgent matter." He whispered in her ear making the woman blush in embarrassment. She then pushes the man away making Manjiro chuckles. 

"M-miss who! In your dreams Mister! Just go! Shoo!" The woman said as she continued pushing the chuckling man towards the door. She then immediately closes the door after.

"Really Den? Early in the morning?" Guini said as an unamused look was plastered on her face. She is currently going down the stairs together with Sanzu who was carrying the newly awaken Emma-chan.

"Good morning, Mommy." She said as she yawn cutely.

"Good morning sweetie." She replied. "Good morning Haru-chan." She added as she smiles at the man who looks at her grumpily as usual.